False Hope

Unexpected

NOTE: **Mature content on its way**

"Hi! Can I come up?" Khun said in a weak voice.

"What?! Oh My God why are you here? it's 3am, you should go home and take a rest." I replied in a shocked tone.

"Please.." Khun answered his voice almost inaudible.

"Alright." I replied with a sigh of defeat. After that talk with Sofia, I knew that she had a point. As much as I want to have Khun in my life, what if being together will only both cause us pain and suffering in the hands of his family? He has gone through so much eversince he was young, I also had my own share of hardships with what happened to me and Michael.

I opened the door only to find Khun looking really tired. Dark circles has formed under his eyes, and he looked pale. My heart ached seeing him like this. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, hoping that a hug would at least make him feel better. He held on to me tightly and started to sob, like a little boy who just got home from a bad day in school.

"Hey..." I whispered softly as I cupped his face in my hands, wiping away his tears with my fingers. "Shhhhh, calm down, Everything is going to be fine ok." I told him warmly. Then again he took me in his arms, locking me in a tight embrace.

"Please, promise me that you will never leave me. I beg you. Just stay with me. Everything is definitely going to be fine as long as I have you. please..." Khun replied calmly, trying his best to stop from crying.

I didn't know how to reply. My mind tells me that staying with him will mean trouble, but my heart took the better of me. I just can't leave him like this. He needs me as much as I need him.

"I'll be with you all the way Khun, I promise." I finally replied not knowing the consequences of what I just said.

"I love you." he whispered into my ear. The words stung like a bee. I can't remember the last time I heard someone told me these 3 words with so much sincerity and warmth. 

He then released me from his embrace and then looked straight into my eyes, searching for an answer to what he just said. Again I was defeated by the loud thudding of my heart. I went deaf with all the reasons that my brain was trying to tell me.

"I love you too." I finally replied. His lips gave way to a beautiful smile. Next thing I knew our lips got locked in a passionate kiss. As if our world stopped, and all we cared about at that moment is just having both of us in each others' arms. 

Our lips doesn't seem to want to part as we started moving towards the sofa, we landed on it roughly which made us look at each other, with twinkling eyes he let go of me and we both started to laugh.

"Sorry, I.." Khun started to speak but. I placed a finger on his lips and smiled.

"I'm not sorry." The moment just felt so right that I had to seize it. Next thing I knew we were then again engaged in a tongue war, exploring each others' mouths drowning in our overwhelming feeling of lust and love. Never had I imagined that I will ever feel this way again towards another man. But I guess Khun is really special, he was a gift from God, saving me from the anger and hatred that I felt towards myself. That's why again I'm giving my all.

His hand slowly crawled on my exposed thighs having worn only an over-sized shirt as my sleeping garment, while I started ing his shirt showing off his well sculpted chest as I gently traced along it's ridges towards his toned abs. Soft moans started to escape from my mouth as his hands continued to explore the sides of my body.

I can feel that even if he was really into the game, his actions still felt very awkward which I found really cute. Like he was a first-timer. Maybe just like me, it took him a long time before he found himself again in a beautiful moment like this. He was nipping on my neck which sent shivers right up my spine, I can't help but smile because I knew he was trying his best to make the moment as passionate as possible despite the fact that his heart is audibly beating rapidly which made me feel that he was also very nervous at the same time.

His hand already reached my back now trying to work on my bra while our lips got locked again, the fact that he is already doing this move made me lose it, kissing him wildly as if it were our last. We were both in the heat of the moment when I noticed that he was having a hard time unhooking my bra, I can feel him struggling that it almost felt like he wanted to rip it but he just can't. I found myself smiling while we were kissing and as he struggled more, I found it hard to stiffle my laughter. He also started cackling at the sudden turn of events. His face was bright red out of embarrassment as we continued laughing our hearts out.

"I'm really such a loser." Khun exclaimed while rubbing his belly, which seemed to be aching because of the extreme laughter that we did.

"It's fine, it's ok, you actually did well since it's our first time." I chuckled, while trying to fix his tossled hair. "I guess we need to continue our lessons, some other time?" I asked teasingly.

"Next time I'll work harder." he replied ily. 

"Oh don't you start with me with that tone Mr. Horvejkul. You really need to rest." I answered back giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose. And for the first time I saw him genuinely happy despite everything that we went through. His eyes were sparkling making me feel my importance in his life. And that was when I felt that I really can't let go of him...not anymore.

I then ushered him to come to my bedroom so we can find some clothes for him. "I can't let you go home at this time, just stay here for the rest of the evening ok?" I said and he nodded like a kid.

"Good thing I have spare clothes from my previous events, under garments and such since most of the sponsors and designers always ask us to keep them." I then handed him a white shirt and a pair of boxers and sweat pants. "I hope this is fine?" I asked. He was just looking at me like I'm some alien from outer space.

He smiled happily and said " I never had someone look after me like you do , I mean ever since my Mom died. She was the only one who does all these things for me. Maybe that's why I find it hard for me to make a move on girls. It wasn't easy to find someone like her, but I was blessed to have found you" 

His words were so touching. To be compared to the most important woman in his life is such an honor. I touched his left cheek gently and told him "Don't worry, from this day on, I will do my best to take really good care of you." and with that he pulled me into a bear hug.

"Let's not get too emotional again, go take a shower and then let's both go to sleep." I pointed him to the direction of the bathroom. I then settled myself into bed as I felt tiredness kick in. I tried to wait for him but my eyes were just to heavy to stop them from closing. Though my eyes were closed I can hear him come out of the bathroom and move towards the bed. For some reason I felt that he was just standing there for a while maybe thinking what to do next. Then I felt him taking the pillow beside mine. So I tried to open my eyes and asked "Where are you going?" the shirt was quite small for Khun, so seeing his curves struggling with the fabric is a complete turn on, but I know I had to get a grip of myself.

"I'm sleeping on the couch, don't worry it's ok." He gave me a nervous smile.

"You can sleep here." I patted at the space beside me and then I turned my back at him pushing away my erted thoughts. "Don't worry I normally keep my word. I told you before right? I don't bite." I chuckled as I pulled the blanket closer to my chin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun's POV

After hearing her say that I can sleep beside her, I just froze from where I am standing. She was obviously too tired so I didn't retort anymore. Again I was caught in a situation that was totally different from the ones before. It's definitely a first for me to share one bed with a person that I truly love. And God knows how much I wanted this day to come but now that it came why am I so unprepared.

I took a deep breath before lying down beside her with my back facing her as well. I could really hear my heartbeat racing, how I wish she can't hear it or else I'll get burned from embarassment again. No matter how tired I was I really can't bring myself to sleep knowing that she is just inches from me. How I wanted to hug her or make her sleep in my arms, but I still felt so shy. I just don't want her to think that I was taking advantage of the situation especially after what happened earlier. I still want her to feel that I highly respect her. 

Just at that moment I felt her turn. I know now that she is already facing towards me. So my heart skipped a beat and I felt the need of looking at her. I started to turn, as carefully as I could, not wanting to disturb her from her sleep. Her face was accentuated by the dim light from the lamp. She's so pretty that I can feel a wave of heat consuming my whole body. My eyes moved towards her bare shoulder, which showed no sign of her bra strap that caused our chaos earlier. I felt a lump form in my throat. Why is she so hot while sleeping? I asked myself. I had to take deep breaths as I continuously examined the beautiful creature in front of me. 

With half opened eyes she suddenly asked me "Are you ok?" she then moved closer to me placing half of the blanket over my body snuggling next to my shoulder. "Go to sleep." she said in a sleepy tone, as she intertwined her hand with mine. With that I took her head, making it rest on my chest. She looked at me again and smiled.

"I hope you don't mind having a human pillow?" I whispered giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Not at all." She hugged me tightly as she closed her eyes. She was just too close to me, and I guess I am still at the peak of my emotions, which makes it hard for me to breathe. The hunger of having her is creeping inside me, and it's becoming harder to control with this close proximity. She moved her body closer to me and this time I know she felt my growing manhood. A sly smile came across her face as her hand started to make its way towards it. 

That was the cue, I immediately removed my boxers, while she removed my shirt, slowly as she touched my upper body with much gusto. Showering my neck and shoulders with kisses as her hand continued to work on my manhood. It felt so good that I am slowly slipping out of my sanity. I removed her shirt and immediately took over the rest of the job, taking on one of her after the other while my hand landed on it's goal. Her body arched while I do wonders with it which made me crave for more. 

Seeing her like this unleashed the beast in me. This is the first time I've ever wanted to have a woman like this. And I intend to make her mine forever, so I did everything to satisfy all her ual needs as I entered and and finally took her. She was , calling out my name asking for more as I ed harder. We were taking turns in taking the driver seat until we both reached our as I took a final grunt that seem to have vibrated against her walls. We were gasping for air as we laid there just looking at each other and smiling. I then again, placed her head on my chest while caressing her hair. 

"Can you hear my heart?" I asked still breathing heavily. "It only beats for you." I continued.

"My heart is beating along with yours. And it'll stay this way for as long as we're together." she stated 

"Does that mean we will be together for the rest of our lives then? Coz mine will definitely stop if I lose you." I asked teasingly.

"I'm sure to be around for as long as you want. And I'm quite clingy you know?"  we continued to joke around until we laughed ourselves to sleep. I closed my eyes with a happy heart and the hope that this is the beginning of a beautiful life with my love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days and weeks were quiet.Khun's grandfather came out of the hospital but was still advised to rest for another month and avoid any sort of activities that might stress him out. I continued with my projects while Khun was asked to take over a new position because of his grandfather's absence. He would always make time to see me in the evening, he would sometimes stay at my home. Everything was just too peaceful making me more nervous and paranoid.

Weekend came, and I was really looking forward to spending more quality time with Khun. I cooked food for us. Cleaned my house all morning. I was like a wife waiting for her husband to come home. I was so busy that I didn't notice that I haven't even spoken to Khun all day. He haven't sent me any message as well which is quite odd. So I tried calling him, but his phone was off. I pushed away the bad vibes that I was beginning to feel. And just told myself that maybe he was just in a meeting.

I started fixing myself since it's already 5 in the afternoon and I know Khun should be coming soon when I heard loud pounding from my door. I was skeptic to open the door then I started hearing a woman's voice. It was Sofia so I opened it only to be greeted by her pale and fear-striken face.

"You have to leave now. while you still can. Please." Sofia told me in a trembling voice. I asked her to sit down and placed my arm around her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"Sofia, what's going on? Why should I leave?" I asked earnestly. 

"My cousin, he was removed from the board becuase Khun is not marrying Sara. Now one by one the members are going against us. He vowed that if we lose this battle. He's going to kill both of you. They had a big fight at home, Khun actually won over him but he was still badly hurt. I know he will come after you to get back at Khun." she explained quickly losing her breath while speaking. She handed a note to me, it was written by Khun.

"Give me one week and I will follow you wherever you are going. Please trust me, I will settle everything with my family and then we will live peacefully in a place where no one will ever bother us again. I love you....Khun."

"Are you sure that Khun is going to be ok?" I asked Sofia in a nervous tone.

"Yes, he will be fine. Just trust him." Sofia replied as she stood up and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At last you're awake." Sara exclaimed while looking at Khun intently.

"Mmmm, what happened? Where are we?" Khun asked will rubbing his forehead. It's throbbing really badly as if he's experiencing a hang over. 

"I really don't know." Sara replied, her eyes near tears. "I just woke up with you beside me a few minutes ago." she continued. 

Khun walked towards the window, to check their location. He was greeted by the clear blue see. They were in a mansion near a beach. Everything was so beautiful only if he knew why they were actually there. His eyes continued to scan the surroundings when something caught his attention. There was a huge white tent being set-up near the seashore, there were chairs and flowers everywhere. His mind is having a hard time comprehending why he is seeing this in front of the house when someone opened the door of their room.

"About time that you both woke up." Sara's father stated, looking at both of us sternly. "Did both of you really think that you can break this engagement?" he continued as Khun's uncle came into view with a sarcastic smirk, handing both Sara and Khun an envelope.

"Next time we'll make sure you will never see them again. Understood?!" He shouted at both Sara and Khun who stood there frozen, looking at the pictures of their loved ones.

 

[I'm sorry, I tried myhand on sumfin mature, but It's a fail LOL! Bear with it please =P]