Jiyeon's (crazy) plan

I Captured You!

“I got a bad feeling about this...” Hyomin murmured to herself.

She kept her running to chase after Park Jiyeon but her bf was an incredible runner, she couldnt catch up her speed.

When she finally arrived at the 2-A class, but she was nowhere to be found.

“Where the hell is that wild girl?”  Hyomin monolouged.

She then roamed every corner of the school and finally,with the help of passerby student, she found her in a infirmary. Her bf was with a tall with jet blach hair guy,Kim Myungsoo.

While panting, from the outside of the infirmary she already could hear her bf’s loud and stereo voice. But its still unclear what was she saying so she entered the room.

______

Jiyeon’s POV

I pity her. I pity my bf, Park Hyomin.

She said she really need a boyfriend. She once told me that her eonnie has one and she envied her for being not single or in relationship.

She even wished “I want him to be my boyfriend” when there was a falling star. (Dont tell her that I was eavesdropping her wish)

I reall dont know that ‘him’ in her wish was actually Nam Woohyun! He was my fellow in Taekwondo. But still, I dont know him well. Just know his name and his face.

Actually I didnt have a boyfriend yet but who need boyfriend actually? Without boyfriend I still can eat,sleep,practice Taekwondo and play games.

 

Entering the 2-A class, I got no sight of that Kim Myungsoo guy.

Where the hell is he?

I asked the girl sitting near the door and she answered that he was in infirmary with Sungyeol. So...I went there in a flash speed. I’m that kind of person! I never thought maturely what I wanna do. I want it, then I go for it.

“Yo, Kim Myungsoo!” I shouted to the very empty infirmary.Maybe the nurse was going out somewhere. Well, its good,right? It means not many of students were sick. And I could talk openly with him.

He turned his head to me while he was talking with the really tall guy.

I closer my distance with him. One second, I saw his face winced in shockment. Heol, he thinks I’m a ghost or what?!

End of Jiyeon’s POV

Myungsoo’s POV

“I’m truly sorry Myungsoo..” Sungyeol said again. How many times he said sorry for this past minutes?

“Sungyeol-ah. I’ve already forgive you so its okay.” I replied him but somehow he still looked guilty.

“It’s not about that DSLR matter..” he continued

He lowered his head so deep that I even couldnt see his chin.

“It’s about..” he finally raised his head

“the fight. I’m so short-tempered and coward at the same time.” He continued and I knew waht actually he was talking about. He looked right into my eyes.

“I finally realized that..that..” he stuttered,trying to say the whole sentence in one milisecond.

He then took some breath and released it in heavy way.

“That I still love her and I should fight for it.”

He smiled bitterly, trying to hold his tears.

I held both sides of his arm.

“It really doesnt matter,my bestie.” I gave him some pressure on both of his arms.

“She still loves you by the way. You two are fated to be together, so...” I hung my sentence. Saying this isnt easy I supposed.

But I managed to say it.

I couldnt love her.

I couldnt keep my ego.

I should come back to my sense.

My love for her is nothing compared to his love for her.

And the saddest part is...

She loves him and I’m not the one for her.

 

“Fight for it Lee Sungyeol! Or you’ll regret entire of your life!”

His face lit up. Somehow, it made me happy too.

But suddenly, I felt that dark aura again breezing like the wind.

“Yo, Kim Myungsoo!” a really loud voice for a girl echoing entire infirmary.

“Oops I think I’ve interupted your making out.” She shut her own mouth with her hand.

Sungyeol just made his mouth in o shape.

“Making out? No way. I’m a normal healthy guy!” he pushed me, let my hands go back to its former place.

Good. Really good. This girl is really something. After sabotaging my DSLR now shes thinking that I’m a gay.

“Learn how to knock,miss.” I set up my poker face.

“The door was left opened.What need to be knocked?” she replied my words.

Heol, she really has no manner.

“Whatever.And Im not gay by the way.” I said. But my eyes were only focusing in one thing. My poor DSLR she brought.

“Ah, I dont need your confirmation about that,Mr. Kim. I need to say something more important.”

Can

I

Kill

This girl

Right now?

“Go on. In brief and efficient words.” I tried to supress my heated up anger.

“After this tall guy go out.” she said in her really bossy tone.

I rolled my eyes.

One word is enough for her.

Annoying.

Sungyeol then went out as what she has instructed. He knew that I need my DSLR back so he be a good kid and obedient to that bossy Jiyeon girl.

He left and there was only that girl and I in the chamber.

“So what I need to say is..” she swing my precious DSLR right and left! What the puke..

“I’ll return your DSLR in one condition.” She finally threw out her intention meeting with me. Well, she had to return it to me! Had to! A must! An obligation! But..eh? Condition she said? Who do you think you are, Park Ji?!

“Make Nam Woohyun, your bestfriend, to fall in love with my bestfriend, Park Hyomin.”she raised one of her eyebrows. “Easy, right?”

Another undescribeable species was talking nonsense.

“Do I look like a love-cupid to you? Do I have that love-arrow in my back?” I gave her my fake smile and then she just laughed.

“Well, reject my condition means say goodbye to your DSLR”

I need a knife.or maybe string to strangle her.

And suddenly...

“PARK JIYEON!DONT YOU DARE TO!” another unknown girl entered the chamber. I could clearly see the fume above her head.

Its really her mistake for having that Jiyeon girl as her bestfriend.

I hope she knew what we were talking about and oppose her bf’s crazy idea.

 End of Myungsoo’s POV

_____________________

updated!

sorry again for short update.

as I've told you before, I write this while I'm still on my study 

so sorry for (m)any typo(s) 

And actually, this ff is kind of sequel to my another ff, He's Back with different maincast-> Song Jieun,Sungyeol and Minhyuk. I'm not promoting, just tell you so you know and not to be confused anymore :D

maybe the main problem is...

grammar off! really sorry for that. 

still learning to repair my weakness in grammar as English isnt my first language but third language :D

comments and subscribers are really really beloved <3 

chch2504 updated! :) i love ya :D

maryclairebahan is it really funny? XD hehe idk if its that funny but im glad you like it :)

JennyGKA_2PM awww you're cuter,baby~ :3 :D