the party -1

I Captured You!

Author’s POV

“Do I have to wear dress too? I hate dress!” Jiyeon shouted as Hyomin offered her to use her dress.

“Aish this girl! Yes You have to! You’ll be on a party Jiyeon-ah~!”

“But I hate dress!” Jiyeon pouted and followed to cross her arms.

“You love me or not?”

“Yes I love you..but...”Jiyeon whined like a 2-years old kid who want dolls she want.

“Which is bigger? Your love to me or your hate to dress?” Hyomin squinted her eyes and crossed her arms.

Jiyeon took a pause while inside her brain, she was counting the percentage.

“Of course I love you more but..”

“No buts! I believe you’ll look beautiful in dress,Jiyeon-ah~~”

And with that, Hyomin chose her a blue-sky strapless dress.

hyomin's

jiyeon's

_____________

D-DAY

Party was finally threwn. Hyomin’s older sister, Hyorin, was at the center with her boyfriend,Kim Jaejoong. They were chit-chat-ing about many things while Hyomin was with Jiyeon, waiting for Woohyun and Myungsoo at the entrance.

The time passed by and that two guy hasnt showed their faces. Jiyeon was calm but not for Hyomin.

“Agh..Where’s he? It had been 1 hour since the party started.” She walked back and forth.

“Maybe traffic jam?” Jiyeon wriggled her eyebrows.

“Umm..Maybe..”

After what seems like eternity for Hyomin, a black SUV then parked itself in the parking lot of her house and soon, Woohyun and Myungsoo came out.

They walked and finally passed by Jiyeon and Hyomin.

“Omo~ Jiyeon-ah.You attended this party too?” Woohyun immediately asked Jiyeon who was still gluing her attention at the game she played thru her smartphone. She then realized that someone’s talking to her so she raised her up and saw Woohyun coming to her.

“You know her?” Myungsoo asked Woohyun.

“Ofc I know her. She’s my junior in Taekwondo.” He replied

“Really? Ahh..World is unpredictably so narrow.” Myungsoo scoffed

“You know her too?” Woohyun asked Myungsoo back.

“Yeah..a bit..” Myungsoo rolled his eyes,gaining a glare from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon who was being a subject of their talk felt uneasy to Hyomin so she introduced Hyomin to Myungsoo and Woohyun.

“By the way, the one who was holding this party is my chingu standing beside me,Park Hyomin. Her sister,Park Hyorin, to be exact.”

Woohyun then finally shifted her attention to Hyomin who was jumping inside. Her heart was incredibely doing some acrobatics as it pumped her blood faster.

“Nam Woohyun imnida.Bangaeupsumnida.” Woohyun offered his hand and shyly,Hyomin welcomed his shaking hand offer with her hand.

“Park Hyomin imnida.” She bowed her head a bit while she was holding back the uneasy feeling in her stomach.

And they smiled each other which Hyomin saw that as the most heaven-ish moment between them.

“Hey,is this our first meeting? I think I’ve seen you before.” Woohyun’s forehead got wrinkled.

“Really? I thought this is our first meeting though.”

Hyomin knew if the answer is actually yes but she was too embarassed with their first meeting so she lied.

“Really? So I guess I’ve mistaken you with someone then.” Woohyun smiled, which made Hyomin’s heart pounding harder.

 “Guys..Should we enter the room already? I think we’re blocking the way.” Jiyeon said breaking the awkward atmosphere.

_____

Myungsoo’s POV

After grabbing some simple clothes—white shirt and jeans,I exited the house and be welcomed by Woohyun who was already waiting for me inside his black SUV.

“Yo,bro~” we tossed our hands then I entered the seat beside him. Well, he was kind of filthy rich kiddo but I was just a son of a middle-up economy family so I had to either use public transportation or walk if I want to go somewhere.

“so where’s the party be held?” he asked me. I immediately opened my smart phone to open the message from that witch (thanks to Sungyeol she knew my number) then told him.

After not so long drive, we eventually arrived at another filthy rich kiddo’s house,Park Hyomin.

As we entered the big gate, Woohyun parked his car and we headed to the place where the party was held. It was such a BIG party but I still could sense the relax feeling because I spotted many of my friends were invited too.

As we were on our way to enter the location, I spotted two girls—one was busy with her phone and another one was panic,walking back and forth. As I zoomed out the face, I immediately knew who they were but..I dont know its because my vision isnt right or what, Jiyeon looked so gorgeous today. This is my first time seeing her like this. Sky-Blue dress matched her so much! The strapless dress let her to show her beautiful shoulder and clavicula but she isnt showing her skin so much as her long golden hair flowed gently following the gravitation covering most of the skin of her upper part body.She also used some make-up that I was pretty sure its Hyomin’s done.Afterall, She’s so eye-catchy this night.

“Omo~ Jiyeon-ah.You attended this party too?”

I was in the middle of saying “Hi Ji.” But then Woohyun steal the moment first by greeting...

Jiyeon? He knew Jiyeon?

I gawked and unsconsciously this lips asked him a question “You know her?”

“Ofc I know her. She’s my junior in Taekwondo.” He answered

“Really? Ahh..World is unpredictably so narrow.”

Why I sounded like Im dissapointed? Why should I dissapointed because another guy know this beautiful witch? But, wait, why I put word ‘beautiful’ in front of her nick too?

“You know her too?” Woohyun asked me back and I shrugged my own thought.

“Yeah..a bit..” I pretended to act like usual—cold and ignorant-- by rolling eyes, because I was afraid he knew I’m still actually dazed by her appeal this night. Then,as usual too, I got a glare from her. Well, I’m usually in the place to glare and she would be the one who rolled her eyes but now? Are we imitating each other’s habit now?

“By the way, the one who was holding this party is my chingu standing beside me,Park Hyomin. Her sister,Park Hyorin, to be exact.” She finally said some words. Finally?! Were I all this time expecting her to say something?!

But really,I’m a namja so I could accept the fate that I would be dazed and spacing out whenever I saw someone pretty. I was really blank that I didnt pay any attention to what they said until Woohyun got me back to earth.

“Yoo Kim Myungsoo! Are you spacing out? Let’s go inside!”

Myungsoo’s POV ENDS

Back to Author’s POV

With that, they entered the room. Woohyun and Myungsoo took some snack while Jiyeon was dragging Hyomin to somewhere where they could talk 4 eyes privately.

“Hey, I know you lied.” Jiyeon said

“Lied about what?” she bolded the word ‘what’

“C’mon Park Hyomin.Ive been your friends for a half of my age in this world. I know you so well.” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“...”

“...”

“Yes,I lied. Actually I’ve met him somewhere before.” Hyomin finally gave up and ended her sentence with a bitter grin.

“Yah.You never told me.” Jiyeon set a judging face.

“You never asked.”

“I have! Maybe you just didnt want to tell me about your first meeting.” Jiyeon crossed her arms. Hyomin knew exactly what so bad about her bestfriend when she was on her period.

“Cmon Ji. Its nothing important.” Hyomin insisted.

“Yes, Its nothing important.” Jiyeon then rolled her eyes and walked away.

“Ji, are you angry?”

“Nope.” Jiyeon was silent and took a soda on the nearby table and opened it.

“Yes you are.”

Jiyeon was still silent and drank the soda instead of answering Hyomin’s question.

 “Okay, I want to tell you but promise me one thing!”

Jiyeon then looked at her bestfriend.

“Okay,what?”

“Dont laugh when I told you the story!”

“Okay, pinkie promise!” Jiyeon sticked out her pinkie finger so did Hyomin.
“Pinkie promise!”

_______

Flashback

A 16 y o girl was crying alone at the bench in the Lotte World while the other people passing by were having fun without give any attention to her. She was crying like a baby and she didnt care whether some people would look at her. She couldnt surpressed it anymore because, for her, her urge to cry is more urging than her urge to pee.Well, just analogy.

Her face was red and drenched by tears but a quarter hour had passed, she was still on her crying. At the other side, there was a guy coming approach her.

“Crying alone?” the girl stopped and raised her head. “Should I accompany you?” he sat beside her while showing her his smile.He then giggled. But somehow, in his giggle, there’s pain he tried to held back. 

The girl then ignored him and continued to cry.

He was silent and deep at his own world and let the girl’s crying by her own but as the time passed by, he felt symphaty so he offered her a handkerchief. Being the straightforward girl she was, she took it without any consideration and wiped her tears.

 “Crying for a namja?” he said without even looking at her then turned his head to her—who paused her crying.

She nodded.

He giggled.

“Girl is too easy to be read, eh?”

She felt like he was mocking her so she cried louder.

“Omo.Sorry, I didnt mean to mock you.”

He set his sorry face.

“World is too cruel,Love is too complicated but you know, we could make it simple.” He put his hands on both of his jacket pockets.

“Uhm?” the girl paused her crying and tilted her head.

“If he doesnt love you back, doesnt it mean he’s not your destiny?”he looked ahead modestly.

“It means he was born not for you. Dont cry at it too much it wont change the fact.” He continued.

“The one you need to do now is to approach your destiny, the one God has prepared for you,the one God made to be coupled with you, the one who will understand you well.”

Its too slight but she could see a forming tears on his red eyes. She felt something suspicious so with her cracked voice, she asked “Hoksi (Perhaps), your heart is broken because of someone too?”

He took a glance at you and smiled.

“Yeah..But I managed to move on.I believe she’s not the one so..I guess I’ll be seeking for my true destiny.” The smile was sour but then turn to be the warm one.

She wiped her tears. The drenched tears she poured were suddenly drying. She somehow realized that she waste too much time by crying so she stopped her tears production. Just when she was about to say thank you and returned the handkerchief, the guy was nowhere to be found.

She was dazed.

His words were kept replaying in her head and inside, she agreed with what he has said.

She was also amazed

and disbelieved at the fact amongst those ignorant people,there’s someone care about her.

She was thinking, someone cares about me but why I cried for someone who doesnt care me at all?

 

She then finally stood up and determined herself not to cry again.

“I should return this.” She said while her hands gripping the handkerchief but then she was hesitated.

“Or maybe not?” she continued as she looked at the ‘Nam Woohyun’ name written on the handkerchief. “because its his only identity he left.”

End of Flashback

Back to present

As soon as Hyomin finished told her story,she closed her ears because she thought that Jiyeon would be laughing at her but to her surprise, she isnt. Instead of laughing, she could see her red eyes.

“Omo..Its so touching.I didnt expect he was a guy like that.” Jiyeon commented Hyomin’s first meeting story.

“So..do you bring the handkerchief now?” Jiyeon asked as her eyes were lit up.

Hyomin nodded and fished something from her purse-bag.Then Jiyeon got a smirk on her face.

______

Ha! Another weird chapter again. Kkk

It had been a long time since I updated.I felt so sorry to you : (

My college was just...hard : (

but now finally Im on my holiday~~ yay~~ hehe

Typo (s) may be spotted everywhere bcs as always Im too lazy too edit that out. Teehee

Appreciate me by subscribing,commenting and upvoting~ ;)

BTW, I wrote a oneshot casted with Oh Sehun and Park Jiyeon. If you have some time, maybe you could read it. Dont worry its short as its just a oneshot. hehe 

CLICK HERE

Promotion done.Love ya all :))