in Myungsoo's house

I Captured You!

 

Jiyeon had been singing until she reached her 5th song. Everyone requested her a song and she was so kind to the point she couldnt reject any request.

After Jiyeon ended her 5th song, she opened her eyes (yes, she had the habit of closing her eyes when she sang) and found out that everyone was already on their dreamland. She sighed. She then put the guitar near the chair, made it leaning the walls.

Just when she thought everyone was already slept, a voice was heard. She turned her head and realized it was Myungsoo’s.

“Great! You sang ‘Diamond’ in different way! I wonder if you modify the song.” Myungsoo remarked with his satisfied nodding.

Jiyeon smiled,

 which made Myungsoo fidgeting.

“No, its really not that good as I forgot some notes.” She said “But I guess as I forgot the notes and made my own notes,it sounds a bit different.”

Myungsoo just responded with an ‘Ooh’ then chukled.

“I guess my voice was a lullaby for them.” She shrugged her shoulders.

Myungsoo giggled “Yeah.”

Then after a few silence, Jiyeon walked toward Myungsoo until she reached the side of his bed. It was so close for both of him. She didnt blink her eyes and looked so serious.

“Myungsoo-ah...Are you sure you didnt remember me?”

She looked directly into his eyes which  made Myungsoo frozen then avoided her eyes-gaze. He nodded “Yeah, I had totally forgotten you.”

____________

Jiyeon’s POV

I needed to make sure so I did a test, to test his honesty. I did it a lot to my brother. He often lied to me and my mother so I knew the characteristic of person who lied and his facial expression. I didnt know why, after I did that to Myungsoo, I got a result that he was...

He lied me about that amnesia thing.

So, after I asked him whether he really forgot me and saw many characteristic of people lied were found on him, I sighed and kind of dissapointed.

But I still didnt know too whether my test is accurate or not because I only tested it to my brother. And I believed on him that he wouldnt do that things.

I then woke the sleeping Hyomin up and walked out Myungsoo’s ward.

“Then..Bye Myungsoo! Hope you get well soon!” I parted with him before closing the door, which he responded only with a withered smile and waving his right hand weakly.

I saw Hyomin and she was still rubbing her eyes.

“You know, you were leaning your head on Woohyun’s shoulder when you all were slept on sofa.” I teased Hyomin who wasnt totally awake.

“Mwo?! Seriously?!” she replied with a serious face. I nodded.

She then set her dumb face and giggled.

“Then..it would be a progress for our relationship.”

I was surprised with the word relationship so I halted my walk “Relationship?”

She looked at me and sighed “Ah okay okay. It’s only friend relationship.It’s only friendship.” She looked so down.

I felt shympaty to her so I patted her back “Its okay. Everything need process right?”

She raised her head and gazed her eyes ahead “Yeah”

“So..have you returned his DSLR?” she suddenly asked which surprised me. All thing about Myungsoo just stimulate all my nerves.

“Havent.” I replied.

“Why?” I guess she knew that everything needs a reason hence she asked that.

“Well..I sensed if he was pretending that he occured amnesia. I think he pranked me.” I stitched my eyebrows.

“How could you know he was? Perhaps..you ‘test’ed him?” She raised her eyebrows. I nodded.
“He avoided my eyes when I asked him. His adam’s apple also moving rapidly and significantly when he said his words.” I replied.

Hyomin tilted her head “That’s..the sign of lying.But is it also happened to Myungsoo? I think its could be applied to your brother only.”

“I know..Thats why Im still unsure too whether he lied or not.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“I believe he wont do that but I dont know too..I feel like I still want to consfiscate his DSLR.” I continued

______________

The next day

This morning I finally could go home and left the hospital. I packed my things with mom’s help.

“Mom..Sorry I make you worried.” I said as I finished putting in my clothes.

She walked toward me and pecked my forehead “It’s okay,my baby.”

“Mom, I love you.”

She only gave me a smile then rushed back to pack my snacks which were scattered all over the floor. It was actually Hyomin’s, though.

After finished packing, we left the room already in clean state and closed the door.

“Jiyeonnie, you can go to school today right?” she asked me which I replied it with a ‘yes’ answer.

“But mom, after going home, I think I should go back to here.”

“What for?”

“Myungsoo is still hospitalized.”

“Myungsoo?” My mom set a confused look. She was really forgetful.

“He’s the one who saved me, mom.” I said as I pressed the ‘1’ button on the lift

“Aah..He was still hospitalized?”

I nodded.

After we reached the first floor, we walked out from the lift and walked out the building. After arrived outside the building, we hailed a cab to our house.

__________

The day went very slow. I felt the emptiness. All I was thinking about is the probability of Myungsoo lied to me. I felt...really bertrayed. It hurts to remember how he lied to me but my other self kept planting the thought of he wasnt lying. My other self wanted to believe him.

“I guess he really occured amnesia.” I said to myself weakly as I put my head on the desk, ignoring Mr. Lee’s explanation. “I think it only could be applied to my brother? The lying test thingy?”

“Aah..I really dont know!” I frustatedly messed my hair.

I thought I shouted the last sentence only on my mind but actually I shouted it loud.

Then all eyes in the class looked at me with confused look.

“What you dont know about, Ms.Park?” Mr. Lee asked as she tilted his glassed down to his nose bridge.

I gawked as Mr.Lee came approach me.

“Close the door from outside and be back when the break come.” He instructed.

_______________

The school finally ended. I totally couldnt focus on today’s lessons. It was all just passing by in my ears and evaporated from my head. All I was thinking about is Myungsoo. I was worrying him. He was like that and got amnesia because of me..

“Stop blaming yourself, Ji.” As if Hyomin could read my mind, she said that. Maybe my face was too clear?

I just could sighed while lowering my head. We were in hospital lift now to visit Myungsoo. Woohyun and Sungyeol came with us too.

“Yeah, Ji, Dont blame yourself.” Woohyun said then Sungeol cooed “Yeah, Woohyun and Hyomin were right.”

I smiled at Woohyun and Sungyeol. “Thanks.”

“Ping!” The lift finally brought us to the 3rd floor which means we finally arrived and headed to Myungsoo’s ward. As soon as we reached the room and entered it, we only got the empty room which means Myungsoo had left the hospital.

“He already left? His parents went abroad though..” Woohyun touched his chin and made a thinking face.

Jiyeon’s POV Ends

_________

Myungsoo’s POV

The room felt so empty. Without Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hyomin and... Jiyeon. Ah..I missed her so much. I couldnt sleep all night because her voice kept replaying in my head. Her soft voice...

But, hey, Myungsoo! You shouldnt fall for her. She’s rude, harsh, wild

But cute..pretty and..what? My god, whats wrong with you Kim Myungsoo!

I had requested the doctor to leave the hospital today and he agreed so here Iam, with the help of my uncle and my aunt, I managed to arrive at home safely.

“Thanks, auntie. Thanks uncle.” I bowed to them slightly because I was still using crutch to support my right leg which was badly injured.

They patted my back “It’s okay, Myungsoo. Take care, nae? We should go and have no option but to leave you alone in the house.” Uncle said.

I nodded and smiled. “Its okay, I can take care of myself.”

They looked at each other then looked at me with pity eyes and sighed “You have our number, right Myungsoo? You can call us if you need our help.”

With that, they left me and closed the door. I sighed then threw myself at a sofa as I couldnt go upsatirs with this condition.

“Gah..Life’s so hard.”

Closing my heavy and sleepy eyes, I had no idea that after that I was slept.

 And when I opened them, a smell of banana pancake pricked my nose. The smell was very nice that it woke me up from my more of hibernation than a sleep. No wonder the smell could reach the main room as my house is so small and the distance between kitchen and the main room is so close.

 

I rubbed my eyes and eventually got up after took my crutch. As I got up, a blanket fell from my lap to the floor whcich I didnt remember I used it before I slept.

“I was supposedly alone in the house.Who’s it then?” I murmured,still sleepy.

I walked to the kitchen with my eyes half-closed. As I finally reached the kitchen my eyes fully opened at the sight.

She finally realized if I was there so she averted her atention from her pancake to me.

“Good morning, Myungsoo.” She smiled cheerfully.

I blinked my eyes in disbelief. And..what? Is it morning already?

I looked at the nearby windows and yeah, the morning sun has come so she was right about it was already morning.

But, why is she here? And how could she broke into my house?

“I know Im rude, impolite and all for doing this without your permission but..you know, we need to eat so we could continue living..and I’m not that cruel to wake you up.” She grinned and I shrugged my shoulders.

“Its good then. Im hungry.”

Right after I said that, she glared her eyes at me who was leisurely sat at the nearby dining chair then sighed and murmured something I couldnt hear.

But wait, we? So its only the two of us? Is it only me and Jiyeon in the house?

“We?” I raised my eyebrows and she nodded.

End of Myungsoo’s POV

Jiyeon’s POV

12 hours ago...

Hyomin and I finally reached Myungsoo’s house, with the help of Hyomin’s car. Woohyun was with Sungyeol but I guess he havent arrived yet.
“Look, how could you two be a neighbor when you were quarelling all the time.” Hyomin rolled her eyes.

“Well...Mom ran out of money and she found the cheap house here.” I said honestly.

“I’m sorry Jiyeon, I-I didnt mean..”  Hyomin tried to say something but I interupted

“Ssh..Its okay. Im fine with that.” I smiled and she smiled back.

“So..where’s Woohyun?” She asked

“He were left behind..you know that too right if you have that ‘Rossi’ blood.” I answered

She chuckled. “Rossi blood what? He was the one who drive slow like a snail.”

“admit it. You’re the one who is too fast.” I glared at her.

“Okay, I’ll admit it, but can you please not glaring me like that?Since when you have that habit of glaring” she pushed my arms slowly.

I shrugged my shoulders and right after that, the sound of Woohyun’s car parked behind Hyomin’s car.

“Yah Park Hyomin, you’re daebak, jinjjha!” Woohyun closed his car’s door while raising his thumbs up.

I could see Hyomin’s blushing when he said that while stuttered saying “I’It’s really n-nothing..”

Omo..She’s so cute when she was shy..

Leaving these two alone, I pressed the bell and waited but no one came out. I pressed again but to no avail. Again, no one opened the door for us.

“God..He’s so worrisome.” I stomped my feet to the ground. “What if he fainted? Or fell from stairs? Or..aish!” I was so panic that Woohyun and Hyomin calmed me down.

“Calm down.” They said in unison and Hyomin blushed again and showed me that cute yet creepy face while Woohyun come approached the door.

I looked at Woohyun and gave him a ‘what-should-we-do’ look.

“He has one bad habit, that only me and Woohyun know.” Sungyeol spoke up as Woohyun spun the door-knob and

Opened! Woohyun looked at me and Hyomin with that smirk on his face “He always forget to lock the door whenever he was alone in the house.”

_________

As soon as we reached the main room, we saw Myungsoo was peacefully sleeping at sofa. His face when he slept still looked so handsome..Eh? What was I saying? I must be joking right?

“He must be insane to left hospital when his parents arent at home.Who will take care of him?” Sungyeol blurted out which I agreed on what he said with a “yeah. I know right.”

“His parents are abroad. His uncle and aunt are gone for work..” Sungyeol touched his chin

“How about his neighbor?” Hyomin nudged my arm with her elbow.

I pointed at my self a bit confused “You mean..me?”

“Sounds a good idea.” Sungyeol said, as his face lit up.

“What?”

“You would take care of him. End of discussion.” Hyomin replied and gave me that smile.

Being cornered, I finally gave up. It was my fault anyway he became like this.

“Okay, I’ll stay and take care of him.” I said

“I’ll stay too. An unmarried man and an unmarried woman cant be in a house alone together, right?” Woohyun chirped in. “There’s two guest room upstairs. We’ll use each.” He continued.

Hyomin looked up and gawked. “I see..it means Jiyeon cant be the only woman here, so I’ll stay too. Jiyeon and I will share a room.”

Everyone looked so serious except Hyomin who was..I dont know how to describe her but she looked so damn happy and shy at the same time. Maybe because she’ll finally had her second sleptover with Mr.Nam?

 

“Okay then..I cant go home without Woohyun’s car so I’ll stay too.” Sungyeol said

_________________

Morning had finally broken. I was the first to wake up. To be honest, I was grown up with this habit. Wake up early in the morning as I need to take care of my only family, Mommy. Hyomin, Woohyun and Sungyeol were damn rich kiddo so they didnt have to wake up early as when they wake up, everything they need must have been prepared.

So here Iam, in the kitchen, tried to cook some breakfast. I opened the refrigerator and got some ingredients inside.

“Banana Pancake and Sausage Omellet sounds delicious!” I pumped my fist as my mouth already drooling just by the thought of it.

Taking out all ingredients I need, I worked it out.

10 minutes had passed and I had finished my Banana Pancake so I dished it in a large plate.

Just then, I heard a growling sound of a guy and I could make sure it’s Myungsoo.

The steps coming closer so I averted my eyes from the pancake to him.

“Good morning, Myungsoo.” I greeted him.

“I know Im rude, impolite and all for doing this without your permission but..you know, we need to eat so we could continue living..and I’m not that cruel to wake you up.” I continued, both my words and my activity of dishing pancake.

“Its good then. Im hungry.” He said solemnly.

What is that? I mean, its like Im his slave and he was my big-boss. And look, he sat in the chair like he’s the one too..I sighed

“Geez, Myungsoo. I thought when you occured amnesia you will behave different to me from before. But I think I’m wrong.” I muttered which I swore he couldnt hear it.

 

 “We?” He suddenly half-shout said.

I nodded and his face looked so silly.

“Yes, ‘we’. Me,Hyomin,Woohyun and Sungyeol. We...invaded your house.” Right after I said that, he sighed. Like his life shortened by 100 years. Did he expect we as only he and me? Or is it me the one to expect so?


 

Sorry for not updating for so long... I got a writerblock, bcs I got many critics in comments and I was afraid if my update doesnt fill your satisfaction. :(

But I guess I should really complete this fic before September come bcs I dont want to left it abandoned. (September-November would be my busy months)

 So sorry if it didnt meet up your expectation.

And pleasee give me spirit readers-deul. > <

Btw...I forgot to replied to your comments in the end of chapter so I'll reply it again from chapter 7

Retsel_ , @ linhkju , @ JennyGKA_2PM, @ Oyapple thankss a lot for commenting and give me support :)

chch2504 baby cha, I seriously love you! :''')

Hara0105 OGAWD THANKS HARA-SAN, youre daebak too! ;)

chapter 8 

SJHKGR hey, sorry if my uodate dissapoint you. just wait for another myungyeon moments nae? ;)

chapter 9

chch2504 yep he's such a gentleman :)

SJHKGR yea poor them. why so many heartbroken people out there :(

Hara0105 he'll be fine...as long as he is together with Jiyeonnie. wkwk ;)

linhkju I really love your comment baby ;) Thanks :) 

Chapter 10 

Claire17 thanks claire-san for the comment :)

chch2504 haha yeah. thanks again baby cha :D

linhkju hey you comment again! omaigad ILY~ :* 

Oyapple wow your long comment..thanks ;)

baekhyuni heiheihei baekhyuni-san! welcome! hope you like the story! :* and thanks for your support! :)

SJHKGR hey you lovely, thanks again for commenting every chapter! love you~~ :''')

chapter 11

SJHKGR omg you sent me love? thanks :''')

Angi-99 sorry to broke your hope but..its a myungyeon fic, but you still can expect some wooyeon moment though :) thanks for reading this fic :)

afrina0706 yay, you commented! thanks :)

chch2504 I love you too, thanks :)

baekhyuni updated! Gomawo for all of your support! :)

Oyapple be calm baby. :) and thanks for the comment ;)

 

Whoaaa thats really many! THANKS A LOT! THANKS TO ALL WHO READ THIS FANFICS AND SHARE ME YOUR THOUGHT. THANKS TOO WHO COMMENT MY FIC ONLY IN THEIR MIND. HEHE

NOW I'LL BE BACK TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER /FULL SPEED/