approved!

I Captured You!

Jiyeon’s POV

“PARK JIYEON! DONT YOU DARE TO!” Hyomin shouted, piercing every elements of my ears.

I approached her who was kneeling with her panting breath.

“Have you told him?” she asked, not letting her lungs to catch up her breath.

She was easily exhausted by the way. Unlike me who wasnt getting tired easily. I still didnt know too why we have really opposite personality. She’s so girly in and out while me, I should be born as a guy.

I nodded many times.

“Unfortunately...yes.”

She widened her eyes.Her eyes ball seemed like it would come out from its cage.

And then she took a breath and released it. Took a breath and released it. Took a breath and released it.

“Yah! Park Jiyeon, YOU!” she pointed her tiny index finger at me.

“Whats wrong with that?” I asked her when she was ready to kill me with her accurate hitting. I mean it, she was a master in hitting. She could hit at the vital place, the place where it felt really hurt when she hit it.

“Whats wrong you say...” She came a meter closer. I could clearly see she was glaring me a fire..Duh, I think Im watching too much anime.

“I dont think I’m wrong..Im trying to help you!” I defended myself.

“Trying to help me, your ! You’re trying to kill me softly,Park Jiyeon!” she managed to shout again and ignored Myungsoo’s existence.

“I’m serious! I’m trying to help you because this dude here is that Nam boy bestfriend and this dude also can help you to make that Nam boy to be yours!” I explained in milisecond without any pause.

She looked at me and then at the surprised Myungsoo consequtively.

Jiyeon’s POV Ends

Myungsoo’s POV

“I dont think I’m wrong..Im trying to help you!” she defended herself.

Pabo will always be a pabo. Their friendship will end because this girl sillyness. She’s so crazy yet so silly.

“Trying to help me, your ! You’re trying to kill me softly,Park Jiyeon!” her bf managed to shout again. Go, girl! Beat her, beat her! Beat her for me!

I cant help but smirking in victory. If this girl opposed her bf’s carzy plan, I’ll live peacefully and get my DSLR back without the silly girl’s damned condition.

I managed to glance at her nametag.

Park Hyomin, huh? So..she really likes Nam Woohyun? The most ert and weird boy ever? Love is so confusing. Struck people all it wants.

And..I just realized that the girl standing in front of me has more confusing lips. At least, she said something unlogic.

“I’m serious! I’m trying to help you because this dude here is that Nam boy bestfriend and this dude also can help you to make that Nam boy to be yours!”

Bless

My

Life

She’s

So

Genius

in making me feel annoyed!

“WHAT?!” that high-pitched dialogue just escaped from my mouth.

The girl, I mean the Park Jiyeon one, glanced at me. She then came closer to me and giving me a killing stare ever. That dark-aura feels breezing again...and my innocent skin.

I could felt the strong evil-aura from her at the time she not only showed her cold-stare but also her undescribeable mysterious smirk.

 

Feeling every fine hair of me stood up, I shifted my attention to the Hyomin who was..

What? Looking happy?

 “OMG THANKS MY BESTIE,PARK JIYEON! YOU’RE REALLY MY SOULMATE! YOU KNOW ME BEST! YOU KNOW BEST WHAT I NEED!” The Hyomin one, shouted, shocking every nerve in me. She's in one species with Park Jiyeon I guess...

 

I corrected my word before. Park Jiyeon,

She’s not silly

nor pabo..

She’s dangerous

Like the flowing water

It flow..

Flow..

And..

Make a flood!

 

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

 

________

She agrees! Haha

Who doesnt want Woohyun anyway? LOL Can I imagine myself as Hyomin here? XD

So..this is for today. It took me about 30 minutes maybe to write this bcs..ugh..I’m so exhausted! I went to college at 8 am and went back here at 8 pm -____- 

But dont worry be happy..

Its weekend! YAY!

It means...I have the chance to update it tomorrow. :3 :)

maryclairebahan oh new commenter! yay! hehe updated, hope you like it! :)

chch2504 She's Song Jieun..as Ive told you before, this fic is kind of sequel from my other fic titled 'He's Back' :) Haha I hope he will! ;3

Retsel_ is it really funny? thanks. XD 

____________________________