the fear

I Captured You!

 

There’s something weird about me last night. I really cant let my eyes off of her. Everything about her just invaded my mind. I was like addicted to her and for like 1 minute or so, I keep my eyes on her.

It’s so peaceful, seeing her like this.

It felt so right, being with her.

Though she reminded me of Song Jieun with that long wavy golden-brown hair, she’s kind of different. Different in a good way. My eyes told me she’s prettier.

When I flashbacked,I never mattered and complained about my day without Song Jieun whenever  I’m with Park Jiyeon. Should I really replace Jieun with someone else so I could forget her? But I'm afraid to fall in love again..I'm afraid my heart would be broken again...Preventing something from hurting is easier right than occuring the hurting?

When I was on my own world, my eyes notice there’s something wrong with the crystal               lamp hanging on the ceiling right above her. I sensed it would fall in any seconds but, she was a real idiot or what, she didnt immediately realize the chaos. Instead, she stoned at her place showing her panic face without moving from her current spot.

I, without any hesitation, ran toward her,hugged her and threw my body to the safe place.

I could feel that warm sensation when she was on my embrace, though its only per miliseconds. But, its enough to make me comfortable.

And after that, I could feel my body was all in pain—esp my head and my back and my vision got blurry then its blackout.

__________________

It had been one night and  one day since the accident. Jiyeon was already awake but she’s still weak so she was still lying on her bad. Just sometimes she would visit the unsconscious Myungsoo but not al the time. Yeah, Myungsoo was still not awake from her unsconsciousness as he occured serious bleeding and had to be transfused with blood. He was badly injured that he had done surgery to take out the crystal from his body. It’s not like he was directly hit by the falling crystal lamp but he was too near with the location where the lamp fell so he got the effect. As the impact, he had to be bandaged almost in all location on his body. He was bandaged on his head,right hand,his whole thorax part and his right leg. While Jiyeon, because she was under him when the accident occur, she only occured  minor injury. But still, she was too shocked with what had occured so she was still weak on her bed.

The one who accompany her on her ward was Hyomin, while Myungsoo’s were Woohyun and Sungyeol. Their parents are already told about this news but they arent all the time available for them because of their jobs.

Sitting near the bed, all Woohyun could do was clasping his hands, praying for Myungsoo to wake up.

“YA are you having a sweet dream so you wont wake from your sleep now?” he said soullesly while looking at her friend’s pale face. He then laughed at his own joke bitterly,trying to amuse himself. While Sungyeol was just lowering his head all the time.

“YA Kim Myungsoo! Are you deaf? Your chingu’s talking to you!” Sungyeol who couldnt hold his emotion any longer then burst it out and shouted with his eyes bulging in tears.

Then, he couldn't hold his tears too so he cried in his unique way of crying because when he cried, there’s a pause of his crying that sounds like a hiccup.

“Lee Sungyeol! Dont cry, would you! I’ve wasted about 3 pack of tissues to crying for this thug!” Woohyun exclaimed which made Sungyeol cried harder.

“Lee Sungyeol, can you stop crying? You’re really a crying mess, my ears hurts..Aagh my head hurts too” Myungsoo said as he touched his left temple, winching in pain.

Sungyeol and Woohyun who was still facing each other,couldnt believe at what they  heard.

“Yah since when your voice is like Myungsoo’s. Do you learn how imitate his voice now?” Sungyeol asked as he looked at Woohyun’s gawking face.

“Yah, I thought its you the one’s talking.” Woohyun replied.

Myungsoo felt his head hurt more at his bestfriend’s dumbness “YAH! ITS ME IM AWAKE YOU IDIOTS!”

Woohyun and Sungyeol then looked at Myungsoo in teary eyes, still in disbelief.

Soon, they hugged him tight which made him shouted in pain.

“YAH! BE GENTLE!”

“Omo finally you awake Myungsoo-ya..You have no idea how I missed you..” Sungyeol talked showing his dramatic face.

“You miss me or miss skipping class with me?” Myungsoo asked as both of them releasing their hug.

“Both.” Sungyeol grinned while Myungsoo could only show him his pker face.

“Myungsoo ya..I missed you too..By the way, do you remember me? Do you remember my name?” Woohyun asked as he pointed his finger to his own face.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He never thought his friends could be this dumb and dramatic.

“Woohyun wake up! It seems youre the one who hasnt wake up from your sleep yet. Of course I remember you, My flirty greasy Nam Woohyun~~” Myungsoo replied, emphasizing the ‘Nam Woohyun’ words.

“Ah Thanks God, you didnt occur any amnesia or such things, because I didnt want you to forget me,Myungsoo-yaa” Woohyun talked as he was showing that blink-blink eyes to Myungsoo.

“eww so gay..” Sungyeol responded to Woohyun’s expression.

“Yah whats wrong with you two.Aish..I guess you’re consuming too many dramas.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, again.

___________

Myungsoo’s POV

Seriously God, how could I have this two guys as bestfriend? But, I kind of touched at their loyalness to me. Thats why I acted cold so my tears wont fall. Yeah, Im that kind of person, who act cold outside but inside I was actually delicate and vulnerable.

Sungyeol..he cried for me. It amazed me because he wont easily cry at least its an important matter and Woohyun claimed that he already wasted 3 packs of tissues to cry for me..Oh my they’re the real bestfriend of mine seriously, althought they could be really dumb.

And dramatic.

You should know, just now, Woohyun asked me who is he to make sure I didnt occur any amnesia. Lol that was indeed funny

After having some chit-chat with my bestfriend,I touched my temple and tried to recall at what had happened.

“You were unsconsious for 1 night and 1 day after that huge crystal lamp fall beside you. Woohyun told

“Thanks God, you didnt occure any fracture. You were only bandaged but there’s no fracture on your bones.” Sungyeol continued the details

I thanked them then I finally remembered the accident. The accident where I saved someone..It’s..Jiyeon.

That girl,I dont know how could she be wild and sweet at the same time.

Sometimes she annoyed me, sometimes she amazed me.

She’s just so indescribeable.

But somehow, my meeting with her felt like so fated.or is it just coincident?

I dont know, its kind of absurd, our interaction was happened just because of she confiscated my DSLR and will return it in one condition.

It was just because of my DSLR, thats the main causal which made my heart in confusion.

Yeah, Im slowly falling for her..But I still dont know,its just a temporary crush or what. This is so confusing. As just for now, the first thing I want to see is her. I really want to hear her news as she must be injured too.

“Btw, how’s Jiyeon? Is she okay? Whereis she now?” I asked them abruptly, the two looked so confused with my questions but Woohyun managed to answer it.

“She’s okay and she’s still lying on her bed now.I think she’s still shocked as what had happened that night.”

As soon as I heard that, I felt relieved and exhaled slowly.

“who’s she to you anyway? You two looked so close and I think she’s not your classmate.” Woohyun asked me which made me startled.

“She’s..no one.Just an acquintance.” I smiled to him.

Woohyun is right. She’s no one.

The more I think about it, its like I’m trapped in her game.

And I should escape from it because Im still unsure whether Im ready to fall in love again.Im that coward because I think Im afraid to fall in love again at this time.I'm afraid my heart would be broken again. I should prevent my heart to fall for any girls or I occur that hurting feeling of broken heart again.

“Guys..I need your help.”

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

Jiyeon’s POV

He was so..heroic.

Is it the feel of being saved? Like Lady Jane in Spiderman?

It felt so great.Its like we’re the most precious thing that cant be hurt. It made me feel like the most important thing that should be kept safe and sound.

It sounds cheesy but, he was like a prince in white horse for me that time.

Am I too much?

Oh my God..Just by thinking of it,my cheeks felt so hot and alll blood ran toward my head.

But I kind of feel guilty to him. He was unsconscious for one night and one day because of me! When i was being rude and harsh to him, why he saved me?!

I’ve visited him dont know many times but he wont open his eyes.I missed his deep-black eyes though.I missed his gaze that night. Not the gaze full of hatred but more like caring and soft gaze...It’s so..addictive.

I really wanted to stay by his side too but the doctor said I needed some rest too in my own ward and in my own bed.

Aish..Kim Myungsoo, you’re so troublesome. Can you wake up already?!

I was so frustated that I kicked my legs to the air.

“Yah! Dont move too much.Your left leg is injured,remember?” Hyomin nagged at me while she was reading some cosmogirl magazine.

I then stopped kicking

“Ndae.”

Soon, Hyomin’s phone rang and she raised it. After hearing the news across the phone,she looked at me with that blink-blink eyes and shouted at me.

“Yah! Myungsoo’s finally awake from his peaceful sleep!”

As soon as I heard that, my face lit up and we rushed to his room.

And as soon as we entered the room, all I could see is the gloomy faces of Woohyun and Sungyeol.

Whats wrong? They should be happy,right?

But I dont really care, All I care right know is Myungsoo. So I headed toward his bed and I almost burst out in tears when I found out he was finally awake.

“Myungsoo-ya..” I muttered.

He looked at me with his blank-face.

My heart shattered into a thousand tiny pieces when he answered “Who..are..you?”

Jiyeon’s POV Ends

 

___________

My running nose finally ended! Yay~ I hope I recover soon from this influenza >< 

yeah I know I should be resting right now but I manage to type this chapter for you bcs Im afraid I might lose some subscribbers again when I left this fic un-updated :((

Can you guys trust me I will finish this fic >< 

anyway, subscribe,comment and upvote :))

bare many typos and grammar errors cause im too lazy to edit it out ><