stunned

I Captured You!

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“What do you mean by ‘who..are..you’?” she asked as her tears ready to fall anytime

I acted the best I can,showing that innocent and indifferent face to her, although inside,I wanna talk a lot and having a fight like usual with her. Yah,Kim Myungsoo. How could you miss the moment you bickering with her? You must be lost your mind...

“Myungsoo..due to shock and bleeding in his head..he lost memories.He had kind of partial amnesia.” Woohyun managed to reply. Of course if I was the one who reply,it could be nonsense and I would fail the drama I started.

I saw her shocked face. Is she losing that much if I really lose my memories?

“It cant be,right? It’s impossible!” she was already to cry but I managed to stay still at my bed.

Sungyeol then patted Jiyeon’s shoulders as a form of emphaty. She then sat on the nearby available chair, massaging her forehead.

“It was all because of me..” she muttered to herself and kept saying nonsense things “he shouldnt have saved me..”

“It was all my fault!” she continued, still looked so teary and shouted at the last sentence.

No,Jiyeon. It was not like that.It was not your fault.I’m the one who volunteer to help you. Argh..

As she finished muttering to herself, she suddenly went out to the room to somewhere. So did Hyomin. They left me,Woohyun and Sungyeol.

As they were finally out of the room, Woohyun and Sungyeol looked at me with their judging stare.

“You hurt,her,bro.” Woohyun said. I shrugged because,yes,he was right. I could see that teary eyes and disapointed face on her but what could I do?

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that Im actually selfish and coward. Just because I’m afraid to fall in love again, I hurted her.

“I have..no choice.I want to make her feel guilty so my DSLR will be back in my grasp.”

Of course I didnt explain my true intention to them..I’m still unsure about this feeling anyway.

“Bro..is it too selfish?” Sungyeol said as he came closer to me. Sungyeol-ah, youll never understand how it feels fall in love,having one-sided love and heartbroken. You’ll never know..because you could finally get Song Jieun back, while me?

“I dont care.I love my DSLR more.” I reasoned out but actually,I was really sorry thats why I avoided their eyes gaze.

End of Myungsoo’s POV

_________

Jiyeon’s POV

I couldnt believe it! He really forgot me. Woohyun said, he occured amnesia so he couldnt remember me. It was partially amnesia so he could still remember his bestfriend and forget me?

Aah..Why I was dissapointed he didnt remember me? Why I was dissapointed he forget everything about me? Am I actually want to be remembered forever by him?

No, I guess it was not about that.I just felt guilty,right? I just felt guilty he occured that amnesia because of me right? Yeah, that must be it,Park Ji. It must be it!

I continued to wash my face with the flowing water on the wastafel. While beside me, Hyomin tried to comfort me and patted my back.

“Jiyeon-ah, dont blame yourself.It’s not your fault!”

“It’s my fault,Hyomin.I shouldnt have be that careless so he wont save me and that amnesia thingy wont be happened.”

“If you say so, then..It would be my fault too.I should have checked the crystal lamp so it wont fall at you.” She said, showing me her guilty face. She was...kind of right. We both then silenced and I burried my face onto wastafel again.

I think I should stop blaming myself and help Myungsoo to recover from his injury and losing memory.

I was ready to walk out from the washroom when suddenly Hyomin said something to me “Hey,Ji. Dont you think we should return his DSLR back? He didnt remember anything about that incident right?”

I stoned.

Yeah, Hyomin’s right. I should return it and it means, there will be no more condition to bond us. He’s innocent and I felt its no use anymore if I confiscated his DLSR but he had forgot everything. Moreover, Hyomin is already so close with Woohyun. Yesterday, I accidentaly saw Hyomin talk with Woohyun in the hospital’s garden.

“Yea youre right,Hyo.I’ll return it as soon as possible.Maybe tonight.”

“It’s 17.00 already. Perhaps, I would take it for you from your house? You still had to be here,you’re still weak,Ji. ” Hyomin suggested and I  nodded.

“Thanks,My Hyo-baby.”

__________________

18.30

As soon as Hyomin arrived at my ward, I rushed to her and took the DSLR. I thanked her again and going to my bed. I looked at it. He must be really miss this.I was too selfish to confiscate it. I turned it on and laughed at the last pict on the screen: my Hello Kitty underwear. The more I thought about it, the more I didnt want to erase the photo.

“Ji, erase it. You already copied it to your PC anyway.” Hyomin sat beside me. I grinned and finally erased my epic photo.

“Yeah.It’s really memorable,right?” I laughed to my own words. “Erased!” I beamed.

Being the curious girl I was, I pressed the previous button so the screen showed me the oldest photo.

As I clicked it and the photo was totally loaded, my eyes widened.

I saw a pretty face of a girl smiling to the camera.

I zoomed it and got a shock because the girl really looked like me. No, maybe not overall but the hair was really similar. How could I say it? 8 from 1-10 scale? Her hair was brown and wavy, so did mine. It was like, we use the same wig.

But who is she? It could be..she’s his lover? She’s so pretty..so maybe she’s really his girlfriend.

When I thought about that, I felt really weak. I was so paralyzed. I felt like, I had no energy anymore.

I felt like I was ...betrayed.

But again, who am I to feel like this?

____________

When I walked in, I could see Woohyun and Sungyeol was having fun by singing which Woohyun was the one who was playing guitar. They were the true bestfriend,really!

As soon as they realized we were here, they stopped singing but what surprised me was...

“Hey,Hyomin!” Myungsoo greeted Hyomin. Then the silence came

How could he still remember her but not me? It’s weird, Hyomin and me both are new person to him. My suspicion getting stronger.

“You..remember her?” I asked him. He didint answer. Instead, Woohyun answered it for me. Its weird,right? Could it be he...

“You know, I’ve tell him about who you guys..”

Myungsoo nodded “Yea,you’re Park Jiyeon right? Woohyun already told me everything.” He then gave me his bitter-smile. Awkward bitter smile.

 

“This.I brought you some fruits.” I put a basket of fruits to the table. He thanked me.

“So..Jiyeon.Could you sing?”

_____________

Myungsoo’s POV

I should really thank Woohyun and treat him some soju for saving me!

I was the true definition of idiot. I almost forgot that Im playing drama to her right now. Luckily, there’s the tricky Woohyun saved me.

And he saved me from this killing moment too by offering Jiyeon to sing some songs.

“I have no talent in sing.” She waved her hands to refuse Woohyun’s request but Woohyun insisted.

“C’mon..You dont have to having talent to sing. Cant sing doesnt mean you wont,right?” he reasoned out.

Ooh..Look, the greasy nam being a philosopher here.

Jiyeon then gave up then shrugged her shoulder. “Okay.” Then she took the guitar Woohyun’s holding.

“You could play guitar?” asked Sungyeol, surprised. She nodded.

“My brother used to tell me how to play it.” She was on her position then checked the strings and tested it.

So..she could really play guitar? Wow..She’s indeed, a guy-ish.

“Okay, I want to sing my mom’s favourite.” She looked ahead with her deep eyegazing. Her face was so different. She was suddenly being so calm and my thought of her being the wild girl suddenly vanished.

“The title is False Hope.”

As soon as she pricked the strings, I could sense the goosebumps all over my body. She opened it elegantly. I hardly could blink my eyes when she started to sing the intro part.

Her voice was so soothing and calming.

It was like a voice from heaven.

Her voice creeped from my ears to my auditory nerves and eventually to my brain, gave me some paralyzing feels.

She was like being another person like now. Bring the song beautifully and ended it with an adlib.

As soon as she ended the song, everyone was clapping. Blame my bandaged arms,I couldnt do that.

“Do you join a band or vocal trainee? You’re so good!” Sungyeol responded as he was still standing-clapping.

“Yeah, you’re so good Jiyeon-ah.” Woohyun added.

I giggled as I saw Jiyeon’s face turn red because of the compliment, her ears too.

Omo..She is so cute..

“Thanks.” She smiled to everyone and when our eyes met, she set a cold face.

What?! Cold face? What I’ve done wrong?

“No, I dont join anything..I was just always playing guitar with my brother when I was bored.” She answered and gave everyone her serious face while lowering her head.

There must be something between her relationship with her brother. Her face turned different. From bright to gloomy.

I didnt want to see that face of her anymore, tried to change the topic.

“Jiyeon-ssi.Can I request a song to you? You’re indeed good at playing guitar and singing a song.” I said but she was still lowering her face so I wondered if I said something wrong. “Cant I request?”

She then lifted her head up and gave me an unusual smile. It was warm and peaceful.

“Of course you can. What is it?”

I felt a mini-heart attack when she said that, with that blessed smile so I avoided her gaze and rubbed my unitchy neck with my right hand.

“Umm..It’s Love You Like You.”

As soon as I said that, my two friends scoffed the song I requested.

“Eyy..That cheesy song?”

“by that cheesy soloist?”

“the soloist that always sing to a teddy-bear whenever he sings live? Eey I wonder maybe he is too nervous to sing it with a girl.”

“Whats wrong with that song? It contains the true feeling of a man to a woman.” I argued.

“A true feeling of a man to a teddy-bear?” Woohyun scoffed. Oh my god I hate them. I love that song,they knew it and they mocked it in front of me. Geez...

They were happily giggling when they saw my annoyed face. They were happy when I was annoyed, what kind of friend is that..

But to my surprise, Jiyeon followed to giggle too. Her giggling is tickling my ears. When I heard that, I felt that I’m okay whether they mocked at me as long as I could hear her giggling.

And what makes me surprised, she looked at me, smiling and said “Okay,I’ll sing it for you.”

My little heart jumped when I heard that and saw that smile of her to me.

 

 __________________________________

 

Okay, this chapter is so short but I hope it meets your expectation.

Idk,I want to finish this fic as soon as possible but I was also focusing myself to another things as I organize many break-fasting feast with my friends.

So..sorry if I can only update a short chapter.

And I think many of you dont like the idea Myungsoo ‘playing a amnesia prank’ to Jiyeon but dont worry guys, [SPOILER] Jiyeon isnt that easily to be tricked okay? :D

Love you all, lovely readers~

Wait for my update tomorrow if I could... but I cant promise you.