newcomer

I Captured You!

 


 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

He really lied to me. I didnt know anymore what to say. I walked off and left him behind without even giving him a chance to explain things. Why would he anyway? He clearly wanted me to return his DSLR by doing that amnesia prank. But, did he really need to do that? Lying to me and pretending like he had forgotten all about me..It hurts..The feels of being forgotten and being pranked like that.

“Just forget me like you occur the real amnesia, Kim Myungsoo-ssi.” Thats the last sentence I said before walked off.

I heard him calling me I dont know how many times but I kept on walking approach my delivery motorcycle and rode it. Thanks to his injured right leg, he couldnt  chased me.

As I rode the motorcyle, I felt my eyes were warm and they were bulging and soon my bulging eyes broke into a cry. Enough, I had cried twice today.

I wiped my tears on my cheek.

When I think about it, Why should I be hurt? He was no one but only my neighbor right?

Why I feel like I was stabbed right in my heart? Why I feel like I was bertrayed?

I shouldnt feel anything.

He was really no one but the passerby of my life, right? Why I take it seriously?

Finally arrived at Fast Chicken, I entered in just to greet my another job.

“Jiyeon-ssi. There’s another job for you.” Sungjae said as he looked at his notebook.

I nodded “Nae..”

I looked at my watch. 15.00 pm already? Time went pass quickly.

I finally my phone and think that my phone would explode as it kept ringing and saw Hyomin flooded my phone with many missed calls, messages and voicemail. She must be..really worried. Im sorry Hyomin-a,but I had to lie to you..

Opening her messages one of one, I finally decided to reply her message.

‘I’m sorry to worry you. I skipped the school actually because of the cold and I couldnt send you the notification right away as I was passed out from the morning.

Dont go to my house! I need to take a rest.’

She must understand me as she’s my bestest friend.

I put my phone back to my pocket and ready to face another job when suddenly someone crashed my left shoulder. The crash was no joke so it made the two of us fall down.

How many times I fell in this one week? I cursed myself

“Sorry..” a voice in front of me said. I couldnt get a clear image of him as I was still looking at the ground and felt how hurt my bottom crashed the floor.

Afterwards, I looked up just to see a hand hang up just above my head.

I reached it and stood up. “Its okay, I’m fine. Totally fine.” I smiled though my bottom still sting in pain but I believed it will dissappear soon.

“I’m really sorry, I was in a rush..Did you hurt anywhere?” he asked. His face looked so worried.

“Nope. I’m really fine, dont worry.” I smiled again and he sighed in relief.

I examined him. His face kind of different. He looked like a foreign but still had an Asian face.

“Are you sure?” he raised one of his thick eyebrows. His eyebrows were black though his hair was brown. (lol what Im trying to say actually XD)

“My God, I just fell, nothing much. Im.really.fine.” I smiled at him and chuckled.

He nodded his head understand then smiled. “Okay then, I’ll go.”

“Sure.”

End of Jiyeon’s POV

Author’s POV

“She was really sick?” Woohyun asked as he and Hyomin were in his car together right now but they were still in School’s park lot.

Hyomin confirmed with a nodded while replying Jiyeon’s message.

“She looked strong but actually she easily get sick.” Hyomin remarked.

“And she doesnt want to be disturbed when she’s sick.” Hyomin shrugged her shoulders.

“Aah I see.”

“So what should we do now?” Hyomin looked at him.

“Car Race?” Woohyun raised his left eyebrow to her.

“Challenge accepted!” Hyomin smiled, more like a smirk.

Woohyun lose from her this morning so he kind of curious why he could lose to her while usually he was the one to win. He also thought that was strange for a girl like her can beat a guy like him.

“You must have been driving since in your mother womb.” Woohyun said as Hyomin going to get out from his car.

She then chuckled upon hearing his saying. “Your so funny, dude.”

_____________

Jiyeon was cleaning the table as she finally completed the delivery task while sighing heavily. She never knew work in a food stall would be this tiring. Mostly because she only got delivery job this full day.

And, dont forget that she was still thinking about Myungsoo too.

 “Aah life is so tiringg..Gosh I needed to take a rest!” she muffled to herself but then she realized someone heard it as she heard someone responded to her saying.

“I know right..”

She turned around and saw the person who crashed her before. The same person. She could remember it well as his face was kind of unforgettable and that unique brown a bit auburn-hair of him.

“Yah! You surprised me!” She shouted her hell out.

But he was just leaning his head in the table while sighing his heavy breath rather long.

He looked really sad.

“Aish..I was so unlucky.” He said to himself.

She felt emphaty to him so she took a seat beside him.

“Umm..I know I’m a stranger but you know, you can tell me your story. I wont be burdened.” She said while slightly smiling at him.

The guy then raised his head up while mouthing “Jinjjha?!”

Jiyeon was surprised at his cuteness then nodded with smiling like an angel.

“I cant trust stranger easily though...” he looked down again after showing his excited face.

“Im not your stranger..You’re our customer. We are not only providing food service but also chatting service.” She reasoned out which made the guy laughing.

“Chatting service? Kkk You’re so funny jinjjha! Are you new here?” he asked, finally raising his head.

“Kind of..Just entered this morning.” She shrugged.

“Aah I see...By the way, my name is Mark. Mark Yi Tuan but you can call me shortly by Mark.” He offered her a hand to shake.

She accepted it while smiling “Im Park Jiyeon.”

He smiled her back.

“You looked still young though..Still in high-school?”

She nodded at his question. She didnt know why she could freely chatted with him but maybe because she felt so lonely and want to talk to someone. And at the moment,  there was no cutomer beside him though as the closed will be closed a few minutes again.

“Where?” He questioned.

“Woollim High.”

“Aah..”

“How about you? Why is it only me who giving identity?” she protested.

“Im in..Jeguk High.” He answered which made her dropping her lower jaw.

No wonder, It was a school for super rich kiddos that she couldnt ever imagined how much the tuition is.

“wow..You must be smart...and rich.”

“Not so..Oh c’mon, I dont like it there.”

“Why? Everyone want to study there.”

“You’ll know when you enter. Full of hypocrites.” Mark shrugged his shoulders.

And the chat goes on. Jiyeon asked him about his school and Mark freely told her about his life and his problem just now.
“Aah, she broke you up? Whats her name again? Im Daehee? I’m really sorry to hear that..”

“Its okay. Im fine now.”

Just then, Jiyeon stood up from her seat as she felt she already chatted too much with him.

“Bye. I need to go.” Jiyeon waved her hand, he waved back.

“thank Jiyeon, for hearing me, my story.”

“You’re welcome.”

Just when he saw Jiyeon’s back getting vanished, he get out from the store and clicked the button on his remote. He then get in his car.

“She’s..interesting.” he talked to himself while looking ahead. Reminiscing the time he had with Jiyeon.

He started the engine and gonna driving his car when he heard his phone rang. He took his phone and saw the word ‘Im Daehee’ in hangeul.

“Yoboseyo, ah jagiya~ Dinner? Right now? In your house? Okay.”

__________________

Jiyeon looked at her watch and saw if its 22.00 already so she went to her locker and changed her clothes. Afterwards, she took her thing in the locker and ready to go home.

“Yah, new worker! You’ve work hard today. Good job.” A voice called and she realized it was her sunbae in Fast Chicken.

“Aah..Its really nothing. Thanks for your assistance, Gikwang-sunbae.” She bowed her head to him.

“Then you could go home first.” He instructed and she bowed again while thanking him.

____________________

Myungsoo’s POV

I flopped on my sofa while messing my hair.

It’s what I really want right? Kept a distance from her and made her far away from me. Its what I really want from the start right?
I even did the prank thing just so she didnt met with me anymore but why I felt so guilty when she knew everything?

Why I felt disapointed when she knew I was lying?

Aargh I really am going crazy by only thinking of it.

“Hey dude, what are you thinking about?” Woohyun asked while waving his hand towards me. He decided to sleptover at me again as my parent will come home tomorrow. And tomorrow too I could go to school again.

“Its nothing, really nothing.” I mouthed up.

“You look like, you’re frustated.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, youre.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, youre.”

“Enough, I need to sleep.” I rolled and then closed my eyes.
“Okay.” Woohyun shrugged then averted his attention back to the Television.

But before I could even reach my dreamland, he woke me up.

“Myungsoo-yah..” he shook my body. I growled.

“Have you slept?” He called again but I wasnt budged.

“I actually want to tell you who is my current crush but it looks like you have slept yet so..” he said.

What? He wanted to tell me his current crush?

I immediately opened my eyes then got up from the sofa

“I havent slept yet! Tell me!” I was so enthusiast that I didnt realize I shook his shoulders while he was only gawking.

He chuckled and later, he looked at me with his serious face.

“And Im gonna confess my feeling to her tomorrow.”

Now, It was my turn to gawk. It was kind of...fast.

End of Myungsoo’s POV


 

Hello~ Anyone still reading this fic?

I was stress out lately as I got a little response..Please tell me if you were there reading my fic...

Okay Ill stop complaining.

Hope you enjoy the story ;’’’)

Love ya all~~~