tough guy meets tough girl

I Captured You!

Myungsoo’s POV

“You’re welcome,my baby Hyomin.” Jiyeon welcomed Hyomin’s hug.

And the two girl standing before me were hugging each other,without even considering I’m here watching them.

Eww.. How girl rules the world. I mean, they could call their girl friends ‘honey’, ‘baby’ and other lovely calling without getting scoffed lesbian while we,the boys, would be thrown by words “you are so gay!” or “eww so homo!”

Besides, they could hug each other too. While we, the boys,...Ah forget it. I only hug the girl by the way. Kekeke

 

At the moment they stopped their hugging ceremony, I talked what I need to talk.

“Hey girls, you believe me right that the photo was taken by accident? Not because of my intention?”

“I dont believe it! You have that ert ahjussi face.” Jiyeon gave me her silly answer. Wait?! ert ahjussi she said?!

“Ugh I’m not lying!” Why Im so emotional? I dont care lah, I just need my DSLR to be back..to my warm hands.

“You’re lying!” she replied.

“No.”

“Yes.”

She’s so hard as stone.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“I was just capturing the sky but then you came from nowhere showing me your ‘Hello Kitty’ underwear.”

Oops. My mistake. I shouldnt have mentioned the pattern of her underwear.

“Nah, If you really took it by accident you should have erased it and not examining the pattern of my pants!”

Heol...

She was right.

I lost in words.

“I was just...I mean...I was in my way to delete it but Sungyeol...”

Just then, Hyomin walked toward the bed and it means she walked toward me.

 “I need your help, Kim Myungsoo. I know you can do it.” She flashed me a smile.

I blinked.

Oh how I cant understand a girl’s heart and their very quick changing of temper. Just a second ago she was ready to kill that Jiyeon girl and now she is on her side.

Blinking my eyes again, I saw behind her Jiyeon raised my DSLR in the air and her another hand was pointing at it. It was like a signal of “Just say yes if you want your DSLR back.”

And yes, I, magically, under her spell, nodding like a puppy and gave Hyomin an ‘OK’ sign.

“OK. I’ll do what I could do.”

Girl really rules the world, I see..

End of Myungsoo’s POV

______

Jiyeon’s POV

“Hey Hyomin-ah~ Can I ask you something?” I asked her while I was drinking my chocolate milk.

She left her attention from her smart phone to my question and nodded.

“Of course you can.” She replied

“Umm..Why are you so into him?” she squinted her eyes at my silly question.

“I mean, have you met him? Was he giving you something like candy or the things you want? Or he’s the magician who can hypnotize you?” I asked again, trying to fulfill my curiousity.

Yes, I never like boys.

I consider boys as one level under the girl.

But I dont hate them.

I only dislike them.

Because I think that all the boys are same.

And with that mindset, I dont understand and maybe never understand how is it the feeling of falling in love with guys.

How every drama show me the sensation of falling in love, I never understand. How my friends crying over melancholic movies, I never know where’s the sad part of it.

I have heart.

But it only belongs to my family and my friends.

Guys will never enter it. Because I’m giving a difficult password for them to break it.

I made them my “Great Wall of China”.

But I’ll never know too whether a guy could break it.

I’ll never know...

 

“Park Ji! Are you there!” when I came to my sense, I saw Hyomin swinging her palm in front of me.

“Eh?” was my response.

“Why are you asking so weird question?” she squinted her eyes, on me.

“I just...curious.” I replied. She sighed.

“It’s hard to explain. He just..came to my life and creeped to my weak heart..If you know what I mean...” she tried to explanation just to get my blank face. She understood my airface and then sighed again.

“Yeah I know that you’ll never know how it feels.” She continued to slurp her juice.

She loved juice. Juice of vegetables. She eats animal products like maybe twice a week. Ive told you right she is so girly..And it means she thought that she should keep her body well too.

“Maybe you could give me an analogy?” I asked for a clue.

She sighed. Oh cmon, I hated her ‘y’ sigh.

“Umm..it’s hard..but maybe its like when you fainted then collapse and suddenly you was on infirmary. Love’s like that. You dont understand that you fell but all of sudden you realize that you’ve actually fallen.” She answered.

“I never collapse, girl.” I pout my lips. “Give me another analogy!”

She sighed,again. Okay, I wish she couldnt breath so she couldnt sigh too.

“No more analogy. My brain has its limit.” She gave me her poker face.

I sighed.

“Okay, I dont really want to know too by the way.” I crash the milk box and threw it to the trash can not far away from me.

Jiyeon’s POV Ends

Myungsoo’s POV

I walked to the gymnasium to find my bf, Lee Sungyeol.

Entering the gym, I saw him make a point with his basketball.

Hearing the footsteps, he stopped and walked toward me. Good, I’ve distracted him.

“Kim Myungsoo! So..how was it?” he asked me, threwing me a ball.

I received it and drabbled it.

“I want to kill her!” I threw in the ball

And failed. It wasnt in.

“Calm down,bro! She’s just a girl.”

“yes, an annoying girl I’ve ever met.”

He chuckled.

“But you’re more annoying Lee Sungyeol. You’re not in position to lauugh at me.” I lasering him my death eye-glare.

He coughed.

“Sorry..” I threw the ball back to him. I know I’ve forgiven him but still, I was still shock and annoyed at the same time.

“I want to sleep.” I walked to the edge of gymnasium and lied my body on the audience row of chair.

The time went so fast and the school’s bell ringing woke me up.

When I open my eyes, I didnt see Sungyeol, my buddy who has the same hobby as me. Skipping the class.

“Sungyeol-ah!” I shouted, calling his name.

I hope he didnt forget that we had an agenda this afternoon. Our usual agenda, going to game center.

“Sungyeol is here~”

Oh my god! That voice again!
the badass Jiyeon.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her coming figure.

“Remember your promise?”

I rolled my eyes.

“I never promise you a thing!” I replied.

She rolled her eyes.

“Cmon..Dont try to give me a joke.”

“Ahh maybe if you see this you’ll remember?” she took something from her bag.

And she swung it right and left.

“Be careful with that!” Reflex, I exclaimed. How dare she playing my DSLR all she wants? Doesnt she know I’m fasting almost one month,not eating in canteen,not going to game center, for it?!

“Okay I remember so now what?!” I was tired already with her. I felt like I was his slave.

“I have a mission for you.” She smirked.

The evilest smirk ever.

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

____________ 

Yay, weekend! Before the busy week! 

Subscribe,Comment and Upvote juseyo~~

Btw, anyone want to make a poster for this ff?

linhkju teehee thanks :) yeaah dangerous and sweet ;)

maryclairebahan i'm so glad i can make you laugh! thanks for commenting,baby~ ;) 

JennyGKA_2PM haha I wonder too what I'll write.. teehee thanks for commenting ;)

bonus for my readers~ 

guess who? :P