the Kitchen Scene

I Captured You!

After finishing the pancake, Jiyeon was going to cook a sausage omellete.

“So...What can I do to help you, miss?” Myungsoo stood up from his dining chair. Jiyeon looked up and thinking what will be the easiest thing to do for him.

“Peeling onion, garlic and slicing chilly.” Jiyeon answered while busying herself with cracking the eggs.

“Cant you see I was injured?” Myungsoo glared at her.

“But the fingers are not, right? Its only the area above hand which was injured.” Jiyeon replied which made Myungsoo sighed.

“My family would seriously broke after you guys left. You all ate a lot and made my refrigerator empty.” Myungsoo said as he opened refrigerator to take some onion, garlic and chilly.

“Sorry..but we need to eat and I believe you arent that evil to see us die.” Jiyeon replied as she mixed the eggs with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of flour.

“You got special service from me anyway.”

____________

Myungsoo’s POV

I saw sweat rolling from her temple. She struggled alone. As a man, I couldnt let she work alone like that.

“So...What can I do to help you, miss?” I offered an help. Her face lit up for a second then she instructed me.

“Peeling onion, garlic and slicing chilly.”

“Cant you see I was injured?” I reasoned out as I hated this job so much. Its the thing I always avoid in my entire life as my sensitive eyes would get teary when I peeled onion and garlic, especially the onions one.

“But the fingers are not right? Its only the area above hand which was injured.” Yeah, she’s right and I’ve offered her a help anyway. It would be nonsense if I protested after I’ve offered her a help.

With that, I opened my refrigerator and found it was empty. God, were they having a party last night? My refrigerator turned out to be like a dessert.

“My family would seriously broke after you guys left. You all ate a lot and made my refrigerator empty.” I started and we were bickering again, like usual. Oh, how I missed this time. Teasing her and arguing things with her. Kkk She had that funny face when she argued.

“Sorry..but we need to eat and I believe you arent that evil to see us die. You got special service from me anyway.” She replied

What? Special service?

So, I coughed at that words then laughed.

“You’re so funny.” I blurted out then she was silent, didnt even tried to reply my words.

I was silent too while focusing myself in peeling this damn onion. Ouch..My eyes started to get teary. I hated onion!

I heard someone laughing and soon I found out it was Jiyeon. I glared at her. “What are you laughing at?”

“Nothing.” She shrugged then went back to her mixing the eggs with another ingredients.

But then, I heard a steps coming closer to me. “You peeled it wrong.”

I raised my head and saw Jiyeon’s face only a few cms from my face  “You should start it from the bottom, not from the above one.” She continued while I was calming my acrobatic heart as her face getting closer because she pointed the part she called as bottom and above on the onion I hold .

“I-I h-have my own way.” I stuttered. Damn, she’s so close.

“Your own way?” She only chuckled while fishing a phone from her pyjamas pocket “Then..lets have a battle!”

She showed me her phone’s screen  which was showing a timer “Lets battle who’ll peel more onions in two minutes...with our own way of peeling.”

I shrugged my shoulder and agreed “Okay.”

She took her position on the dining chair across me and hold her knife. Pressing the button on her smartphone screen, she started her-called-so battle with saying “RACE START!”

So, I started peeling and it felt like a hell. And, by the way, she’s ‘cheating’! She’s ‘cheating’ by showing me that another side of her which made me concentrate on her more than to my poor onions. She showed me her another charm which surprised me. I thought she was so rude and boy-ish girl but I was wrong. She maybe rude and harsh, but she was so girl-ish and cute at the same time.

“Beep beep beep!” The timer roared which surprised me as I only got one onion and she got..

What? Seven? She got seven?! (lol got7 XD)

The onions were so big and she got seven while me only got one?

“It’s unfair, you’re a girl and I’m a guy.” I sneered.She only shrugged and smirked.

“But it advantaged me, I no longer need to peel the onion..” I said while showing her my victory smile.

“Dont forget the garlic.” She mentioned out. Oh right..I still have many things to do.

She then left the chair and got a sausage on her hand. She then sat again and sliced it in flash speed.

Why I only stoned at my place and looking at her by the way?

Five minute had passed, Jiyeon finally helped me with the garlic and chilly so..from the start, I contributed nothing but one onion and one garlic.

Right now, she was heading to the stove and heated the frying pan. Then she turned left to mixed the sliced chilly,sausage, garlic and onions to the eggs bowl.

Felt guilty as I did nothing, I walked to help her with the frying bussiness. When I was only a meter from her, I saw her elbow was accidentaly nudging the frying pan’s handle . it made the frying pan’s moving and on its way to fall.

“Watch out!” I shouted and my normal upper extremity, my left hand, reaching Jiyeon and spun her body to make her a distance from the frying pan.

And, That things happened again.

We fell again.

This time, she was above me and I was under her.

She was really careless.

How could this thing happened again?!

Luckily for me, she supported her body with both of her hands so she didnt hit my still wounded thorax.

But one things different from the last case in the party, we are now awake and we realize that our face was so close that if we measure the distance maybe its only five centimeters.

And one thing that soon makes my face flushed, she used rather loose pyjamas and that thing made her..how should I say it? It made her showing a bit so I avoided my gaze to another side. Man, what a sight in the early morning.

“Could you get up? ” I instructed while I was calming my heart and blinking my eyes repeatedly. This silly heart, why its pumping harder as the time goes by? Ugh.

“A-ah y-you’re right...” She stuttered and then get up. Right after that, I immediately escaped from the place.

“I-I’ll g-go t-to the bathroom!” I said and when I arrived there, I sighed. “Fuuh..It’s almost! I almost lose my control!”

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

______________

Jiyeon’s POV

God..How could I be this careless. Last time in the party and now, in the kitchen? It was so embarassing...

But last time I couldnt saw his face clearly like this time. This time I could clearly saw how perfect his face was. His beautiful deep eyes..His slanted but not too slanted nose..His pink and plump lips..His perfect jawline and His jet black hair which fit his perfect face so much. Shortly, he was so handsome.

Soon..I shrugged that thought off, then took the frying pan on the floor and started it again. Take the new pan and heat it up.

“Park Jiyeon, Focus! F.O.C.U.S!”

I started to fry the omelette while shoo-ing the image of Myungsoo’s face that cant stop popping in my head.

“Shoo! Shoo!”

“What are you doing?” a voice asked. I turned around and found out it was Hyomin who was still yawning.

“Aa-aah fry the omelette for breakfast!” I was kind of surprised that I was fidgeting while flipping the omelette.

“Need help?” she asked. I shook my head.

“No need.I’m almost finished.”

“Okay then.”

Later, I finished the omelette and Hyomin approached me with plate in her hand. “What time you wake up?”
“at 06.00.”

“Wow. That was so early.” She was excited.

“Did frying the omelette made your face red? Your face’s so red..” she said

“R-really? A-ah yeah it must be it.” My hand was trembling badly so I put the plate on the counter and asked Hyomin to bring it to the dining table. “Hyomin-a, can you take this plate to the table?”

“Okay.”

______________

Some minutes later, after the rice was cooked, everyone was already at dining table with their sleepy faces. Sungyeol even put his head on the table and continued his sleep.

“Let’s attack!” Hyomin took her fork and spoon, ready to eat the pancake.

“Wait! We should pray first!” I said and as soon as I said that, I saw Myungsoo smiling at me. The different smile from him I never saw. “Jiyeon’s right.”

“Okay..” Hyomin put back her fork and spoon to the plate. I chuckled a bit at her face.

And we prayed

“Finished!” Hyomin beamed and attacked her pancake in no time.

I chuckled at her food appetite and soon, I heard Myungsoo chuckled too. But he looked at me while chuckling, not Hyomin. This is bizzare... I flushed as soon as I saw him looking at me. Then, he avoided my gaze.

“What is this? Why so many onions in the omelette?” Sungyeol protested.

I coughed. So did Myungsoo.

Then, we looked at each other’s face. He giggled.

“It’s because our chef loves onions a lot!” he remarked. His eyes winked at me which, of course, surprised me. I flushed again, then followed to giggle.

“Kind of..”

Of course it was not because of that reason. It was mostly because I did a battle with Myungsoo some minutes ago.

End of Jiyeon's POV

_____________________

Double update!

Yay!

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote! ;)

/Back to write another chapter and gonna make a poster for this ff ;)/