ssh! it's secret!

I Captured You!

(I made a poster for this fic. Sorry if its not pretty.I'm bad at making poster ><)


Jiyeon’s POV

Everyone was already finished with their breakfast dish. So did I. Then, Hyomin and I were cleaning the table while Woohyun, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were talking about something we couldnt understand. Maybe about video game..

“Jiyeon-a.” Woohyun called as I was bringing a plate tower in my hand to the dish washing.

“Nae?” I reponded.

“Dont forget, after school there’ll be Taekwondo Gathering. We have a project.”

“Project?” I gave him a questioning look. He nodded.

“You havent heard?”

I nodded “Nae. I havent heard. What project?”

“Its about re-making a music video with Taekwondo version. Today, we’ll do Junggigo and Soyou’s song.” He said, after biting his last piece of pancake.

“That song called.. Some?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Exactly!” He raise his right thumbs up.

As we were conversating, I heard Myungsoo were coughing all the time. It really doesnt matter for me but his coughing was kind of disturbing our conversation so I continued my walk after giving Woohyun an okay sign.

_____________

“Bye, Myungsoo. Take care at home.” Hyomin waved her hand

“Yeah, Myungsoo-ya. Dont do anything stupid.” I smirked, then I heard him chuckling.

“Dont worry, I maybe stupid but I wont do something stupid.” He smiled reassuringly, showing his cute dimple. I flushed at the moment at that sight then avoided her gaze. He never failed to make my heart fluttered even just by his smile.

“What? Stupid? Yah If the top student in our class saying he was stupid then what would be Iam? The stupidest stupid?” Sungyeol sneered with her high-pitched voice.

Then everyone laughed.

“Okay, take a rest Myungsoo. We’ll be back after we done with our school.” Woohyun said.

“Guys..It’s already 07.30. School starts at 08.00!” Sungyeol squealed.

“I’ll just walk. My house is nearby,only a meters away.” I said, refusing Hyomin’s offer. She nodded. Then opened her car’s door.

Woohyun knocked Hyomin’s window glass then the window glass slowly opened.

“Let’s do a race!” He challenged her.

God..He would lose the challenge. I was 99,99% sure.

“Challenge accepted!” Hyomin raised the corner of her lips naughtily. I winked at her while mouthing ‘fighting’.

______________

My house was unexpectedly really near by Myungsoo’s house. There was only 3 houses between our house. I opened the little gate then as I arrived in front of my house, I knocked the door.

“Mom.” I called, but no voice replied.

“Mom~” I repeated, this time with a tone. No one opend the door and no voice replied.

“Mommy~” I called again but to no avail. Where’s mom? Is she still sleeping?
But to my surprise, the door was unlocked fromt he start as I tried to open it and it was opened.

“Wow. Since when she got Myungsoo-bad-habit disease?” I murmured and when I entered the house, it was so quiet. No sounds of someone cooking or preparing a dish.

“Mom.” I called again and no answer again.

I walked upstairs, through this old and creaky steel stairs. Yeah, our home isnt that good. I mean, hole and damage everywhere. When the rain poured, that time my mom and I would be busy because we should prepare many buckets to contain the rain water that escaped from the roof damage.

Arrived in front of her room, I was going to knock the door but I stopped when I found out the door was actually left a bit ajar.

I saw her glimpse. She was still covering her face while producing a crying sound.

I stayed still at my place.. Mommy..she was crying?

“What should I do? Now, I was fired from my job and what should I do next?!” she halfly shouted, still in her crying.

“Mom..” I whispered which I swore she wouldnt hear that.

“God..Can you please stop testing us? Being left by her father is enough and now you want her to live in this poverty?” Now, the sounds of her crying getting louder.

I trembled.

And the next minutes, I hardly cant breath.Soon, my bulging eyes start to produce some tears. I cried too..Eomma, why world was so cruel at us? Can we go back to that time? When appa was still alive? When our family were one? When Doojoon oppa was here too with us? When we could smile happily while having dinner and breakfast together?

I was limping to my room which was only next to mom’s room..

I needed to do something to help her.

Jiyeon’s POV Ends

__________________

Author’s POV

“Yah! Park Ji! Where are you? I’ve been waiting for like forever here!” Hyomin shouted through her phone, sending her a voicemail because she had called Jiyeon many times but she looked like to turn off her phone.

Now, she was at the backyard or as known as Jiyeon’s entrance gate as she always climed the school walls if she was going to be late.

“Aish whats wrong with her?”

Hyomin walked off from the backyard and went into her class.

 

The time goes by, it had been 2 hours since the first lesson but it seemed that Jiyeon skipped the class today as Hyomin saw her nowhere. She had sent many voicemail but not even one of her voicemail get replied.

“She’s gone insane. This is the first time she’s skipping the class.”

The school was finally over. Hyomin conclude that Jiyeon really skipped the entire class in that day as Jiyeon had not showed herself.

Still panic at her desk with phone on her palm, Woohyun entered her class.

“Hyomin-a, where’s Jiyeon? Did she forget about the Taekwondo’s project?” he asked

“She’s absent.” Hyomin answered and gave him a worried face.

“Absent? Is she sick? She looked fine some hours ago when we were at Myungsoo’s house.”

“I know right..Something must be happened to her. She never skipped the school before.” Hyomin took her bag and going to leave the class.

“I’m going first. She must be having a problem.” Hyomin tilted her head while leaving Woohyun who was dumbfounded on his place

“I’ll join you.” He said, tailing behind Hyomin.

____________

While in Myungsoo’s House

Myungsoo was so bored so he his Television but this passed minutes, he only randomly changed the channel by randomly cliked any number button on the remote.

“Why you show me scenery of mountain just now? It reminds me of her about the incident in the kitchen!” so he changed the channel and decided to watch a morning drama.

“Aack why is the actress of this drama was so fussy, stubborn and rude? She even has that long wavy brown hair. It reminds me of her!” He changed the channel again and decided to watch a show about how to use and take care of DSLR camera.

“Nah, this is my favourite.” It was what he expected to be, but soon, when he wanted to take his DSLR and practiced what he learn from Television, he remembered something. He realized that his DSLR was still in Jiyeon’s hand.

“Aaagh Why all of Television’s program reminds me of her! Go die you sh*t television! Go Die!”

He finally gave up and press the ‘off’ button on his remote control.

“Enough! I’ll just playing game on my phone. Mehrong!” he sticked out his tongue to the Television madly while on his way to take his smart phone.

He unlocked the screen then opened ‘Hay Day’. He had been playing for hours then stopped when he ran out of corn he needed.

“God..Why I always ran out of corns?” He frustatedly messing his hair and then opened the friends button to buy corn on another friend. He had connected it to facebook so he could buy the things he wanted from his friend shop in facebook. But, the truth is..no one of them sell corns. He was so mad that he closed the application.

“Aish, this annoying game made me pissed off!” He scoffed “What should I do now?” He thought hard. Then and idea popped out from his head.

Luckily, his guitar was on the first floor so he doesnt need to go upstairs. Yea, he decided to sing a song to kill his boredom.

Dont ask about the song, it was absolutely Love You Like You. His favourite song maybe till he grew his grey hair.

He tested the guitar then started to play it. He was so drown in his own melody that he even closed his eyes to enjoy that peaceful bliss. But then..the other voice echoed in his head. The voice he heard when they were in hospital. Another person who could play the song perfectly.

“Yah Park Jiyeon! Since when your voice creeped to my head while I was singing. Shoo! Shoo!” He talked to himself while his hand was waving crazily in front of his head.

“I gave up! I’ll do another things!” He put his guitar far away from him then threw his body slowly to the sofa.

 He actually had healed from the injury as the wound were getting dry as it had been almost a week since the incident.

“Doctor said I could go to school tomorrow.” He sighed in relief and smiled at the thought of doing activity outside home.

It had been 4 hours since he had the breakfast with the others so..his stomach growled seductively.

He sighed “One pack stomach, why you were so noisy? You want to remind me about her too?”

He ignored it at first. But, as the time goes by, the voice of his grumbling stomach was getting louder.

“Okay, I gave up! Now, what do you want?”

He headed to his refrigerator to check whether theres still some food left.

“I have no f-food l-le..” He stopped as his eyes caught there’s one large piece of pancake inside the refrigerator. He took it with a questioning look plastered in his face. His mouth were already drooling at the sight of it so he closed the refrigerator and decided to eat it soon.

But something stopped him.

He saw a note pinned by magnet stuff on the refrigerator. “What is this? A note?” He widened his eyes when he saw a writing on it, saying “I know you easily get hungry so I left some for you. Eat it up so you’ll recover quickly! ^^)9 –PJY”

He stoned at his place. His head were thinking something. Something that actually was not important.

His stomach and his head were arguing.

His stomach insisted him to eat the pancake but his head insisted the different thing. Inside of him, there’s a voice asking him to not eat it, to treasure it, to treasure the delicious cooking of her.

“Aah I dont know anymore!” He opened his refrigerator and threw it back to the place it was.

“Aish..Whats wrong with me? Why I feel like I want to keep it forever in my refrigerator and let my stomach growling?”

He sat on the dining chair and put his head on it.

Caressing his poor stomach, he finally got an idea.

“There’s something called as delivery service, right smart-soo? Why you didnt think of it from the start?” He tilted his head and smiled in victory. “Fast Chicken sounds delicious!”

End of Myungsoo’s POV

Jiyeon’s POV

I went out of the house after changing to some relax training trousers and wrapped my t-shirt a jacket.

I should helped my mom and found a job to myself.

No, its not a ‘should’.

Its a must!

I must helped my mom.. though maybe my time to study would be decreased, I really dont care. I only cared about my only family now, my mother. My brother..ugh lets not talk about him. I didnt consider him as a family anymore.

Turning off my ringing phone, I took a bus. Inside, I was crying. Maybe from some person, My mom got fired isnt a big deal but, you should know that we have debt too. We have a mountain amounts of debt!

Opening every page of ‘Job Vacancy’ ads in newspaper, I finally found a job that suits me.

‘Fast Chicken?’ I spelled the tittle.

I finally arrived at the place called ‘Fast Chicken’. The place was like another fast food point, not too big but luxury enough to spend some money on it.

I walked my feet off to the person standing all the time without doing anything. My little head predicted that he was the boss, I mean the person like a foreman.

“Excuse me..” I tried to get his attention and I was succeed. He looked at me.

“What do you want?” he asked fiercefully.

I jerked back a bit but then I managed to answer his question. “I heard you need some employee..so Im here to applied to be the one.”

As soon as I said that, he instructed me to follow him into his room.

“You should have known me just now right? I’m the foreman here, my name is Yang Seungho. You can call me shortly by Mr.Yang.” He offered me a handshake then I received it.

“I-Im..Park Jiyeon imnida!” I immediately stood up after broke the handshake then bowed to him. Which made him laughed.

“You’re so enthusiastic! I like it!”

I then smiled at his saying.

He then went back to his stiff face, looked at me judgefully. “Okay, where’s your document.”

I gave him the document inside my bag. He read it and nodded a few times.

“So...you skipped your school?”

I nodded.

“For today, yes. I actually want to ask whether I could be a part timer or not because I need to finish my school.” I bowed again.

“Okay. But as you already skipped today’s school, you could immediately work by now.”

“so..Mr.Yang, I’m accepted as the worker here?” My eyes widened but it got more widened when he nodded while saying “Yes.”

It was more easy than Ive thought before.

“You could learn yourself with another worker and as for now, there were many delivery service request so maybe you could help them with the delivery.”

I nodded and happy tears rolled in my face.

Mom, I got a job.

End of Jiyeon’s POV

__________________

Myungsoo’s POV

Okay, now I come to my decision to not eat Jiyeon’s handmade pancake and called for a delivery food instead.

I had been waiting on my sofa for like a half hour and then the ‘ding dong’ sound change my pissed off face into a face of a children who was given his favourite candy.

“I’m coming~” I sang as I took my crutch and walked towards the front door.

My stomach seemed shouting ‘hooray’ right now as the growling sounds came again.

I put in the key to make the door unlocked. (Yeah, Woohyun and Sungyeol nagged me to lock the door when we were having breakfast.)

After the door unlocked, I spun the door-knob then saw a delivery woman in front of me. I couldnt clearly saw her face as she lowered her head and she used a cap too.

I fished my two sheets of 2000 won money as she pushed out the boxes to me then paid for it. I thanked her and received the boxes.

Why she didnt thank me back? No manner!

I was going to close my door when I saw a glimpse of her face when she turned around.

She looked like...

Jiyeon?

“Jiyeon?” I said in questioning tone. She was panic then fastened her pace.

I came towards her after put down the boxes, still with crutch in my right leg and then took off her hat.

She looked at the ground.

“I’m not..Jiyeon.” she faked a voice but I still could recognize that its her. Omo..She was so bad at faking voice.

“Jiyeon its definitely you.”

She insisted “I’m not, Sir. Who’s Jiyeon?”

“Jiyeon stop it! I know its you already.” I chuckled.

She then raised her head up “Okay, I gave up! I’m really Jiyeon. Ugh Why it should be your house, the first task of my job?” she crossed her arms, looked so pissed off.

“Jiyeon, are you skipping school?” I asked, she avoided my gaze.

“Yes, Iam.”

“Why?”

She was just silent then pushed me towards the door and eventually towards my house. After she closed the door, she leaned in towards me.

“Can you keep it as a secret?” She pinned me on a wall. Wow..she was sure strong enough to pin a guy on the wall. Thanks to my injured right extremity and my right leg, I didnt pinned her back.

“Why?”

She was silent and looked down, just then she faced me up.

“Dont tell Hyomin, Woohyun or anyone if I worked in Fast Chicken.”

“Why?”
She looked pissed off as I threw her another ‘why’.

“My mom..She opposite me doing this.She would be really mad if she know I’m part-timing.”

“Of course. It disturbed your school. Your grade’s already low without..” Before I even completed my sentence, he covered my mouth.

“I know, you dont have to tell me.And how could you know about my grade anyway?” She asked, out of context.

“Because..Its all written on your face if you are..paa~~boo~~” I smiled like a moron made her face even looked more pissed off.

“You..wait until your wound is dry, I will really make you be a deadmeat!!” she gritted her teeth. Omo, she’s so funny to be teased off.

I chuckled but she only could growled because right know, she needed me so she couldnt do anything. She needed me to shut my mouth up. Omo, the feels of being needed~

“So..Why are you doing this? Doing this part-time job? You dont know how tired it would be?” I tilted my head and planted my eyes on her, more like challenged her.

She was silent again. God, how could he transformed her face so drastically. Last time she looked like a mad dog now she looked like a lost puppy. Cute lost puppy.

“My mom got fired from her job..and my family has a lot of debt..” she released me so I wasnt being pinned by her anymore.

I sighed in relief but also feel dissapointed? What? Dissapointed? I must be crazy..

“I’m sorry to hear that...” I was really sorry so I patted her back gently.

“But how about your school? Right now youre skipping the class..”

“Its only today because I already skipping today’s school but for tomorrow and so on, I would work after school ended.”

I nodded, giving her understanding look.

She was...so strong though she was a girl.

“Ill do whatever you want if you promise me to keep this as secret.” She looked up after lowering her head all the time.

Do anything I want?

My head was loading..

What I really want?
I actually didnt want anything..

“How about your DSLR? I’ll return it to you...” she said, raising her shoulders.

Ah, right..My lovely DSLR!

“Sounds such a great offer. But..is it okay your condition isnt fulfilled yet?” I raised one of my eyebrows. I expected her to scowl at me but instead, she looked so flabbergasted. Her face was so serious.

I jerked back, did I say something wrong?

--loading--

And yes, I actually did. O God, did she realize it?

I covered my mouth and showed her the expression like I was caught pee on the pants.

“So...from the start you were pretending,huh? You shouldnt know about the DSLR things. Only me, Hyomin and you would know this matter right?”

She lowered her head and sighed.

“Fuuh..I understand you..You must be missing your DSLR a lot and think if you’re amnesia I’ll return your DSLR right? And yes! You succeed, Kim Myungsoo! I’ll return it by tomorrow.”

Then she walked off.

My tongue felt like it tied and the words were clogged up at my throat.

No decline and excuses were escaped from my mouth. I was stoned just like a welcome statue.

End of Myungsoo’s POV

 


 

YEAH JIYEON FINALLY FOUND OUT AND LOL MYUNGSOO CALLED HIMSELF SMART-SOO /TURN OFF THE CAPS/

 

Okay, It seems that you arent excited with my update. Im sad : (

However, I’ll still pay attention and reply to my lovely commenters~~

chapter 12

Hara0105 iknowright :( thanks for your comment :)

SJHKGR haha you fall to my trap :p hehe :3 thankss :)

chapter 13

Hara0105 yeah :) thaankks again hara-san ;)

chch2504 haha how many times you said you love this fanfic? XD but thanks btw :)) as your hope, I made some drama hope you like it ;) 

TaecZy-MyungYeon you're cuter btw :D kkk /being cheesy like greasy-nam/ XD

 

 THANKS FOR READING

AND ITS ONLY 5 COMMENTS IN 2 CHAPTERS? :'''(