she called it a mission

I Captured You!

“Mission?” Myungsoo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Yes, a mission. But dont worry, its not an impossible mission.” Jiyeon said then laughed by herself. Myungsoo’s ‘please it’s not funny’ face then stopped her from laughing.

She cleared .

“So... Hyomin’s eonnie, Park Hyorin, will conduct her 23th birthday party tomorrow.” She continued while Myungsoo listened to her with his eyes focused on his smartphone.

“And?”

“And, I want you to bring Woohyun with you to the party.” She said.

Myungsoo gulped his saliva.

“Wow. Crazy plan indeed.Woohyun doesnt even know Hyomin so do I and I have to bring him to he sister’s birthday party.” Myungsoo said, scornful.

“Just do what I say, okay? Remember your DSLR to motivate you.” Jiyeon replied Myungsoo’s mocking then smirking, giving Myungsoo a hard time to not beating her with his fist because his mind kept on saying ‘she’s a girl,bro! Hold it, she’s a girl!’

And he succesed in holding his emotion.

“Yeah, as long as you’ll give me back my DSLR after that.” Myungsoo raised his left eyebrow.

“After what?”

“After this mission of course.” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

“Who said that?”

“What do you mean? You still have another crazy mission?” Myungsoo crossed his hands.

“Umm..It’s depended actually. If Woohyun falls for her after that, then you’ll get your DSLR back.” Jiyeon said, in bossy tone.

“and vice versa. The point is, he must fall for her.” Jiyeon continued before showing her row white of teeth, giving Myungsoo another hard time in controling his fist.

His head almost explode because, inside, he has shouted Park Jiyeon in frustation.

________

Myungsoo was reading his manhwa in his room as usually he does after school. In the middle of opening the next page, his heart getting a shock because someone all of sudden entered his room without bothered to knock and hit his right arm.

“Hello, bro!” Woohyun shouted his bestfriend’s name. The owner of the name just looked at him with flat face. It was Woohyun’s habit so Myungsoo got used to it.

“Entering without knocking first, you really remind me of someone.” Myungsoo said in his flat tone.

“Nugu?” Woohyun sat beside him, snatching his manhwa.

“The most annoying living thing ever created.” Myungsoo remarked

“Nugu?” the same question came out again then Myungsoo showed Woohyun her death glare. Woohyun twitched then shrugged away his curiousity as Myungsoo’s death glare is really something. Something that’s scarier than 4BIA,JUON or Silent Hill.

“Okay..I really didnt want to know anyway.”

Myungsoo at the same time, remember about the  ‘mission’ ‘The most annoying living thing ever created’ had said some hours ago in school.

“Woohyun-ah~” he looked at his bf who was reading his manhwa full of concentration.

“Umm?”

“Let’s go out somewhere tomorrow. I heard someone will hold a party and she invite many of our friends.” Myungsoo managed to say an ‘opening’ or maybe a ‘bail’ for Woohyun to bite.

Woohyun without even looking away from his manhwa said something Myungsoo didnt wanna hear.

“I’m not interested.”

Myungsoo’s POV

“I’m not interested.” He said

Oh My...Eottohke?! Jeongmal eottohke?!

“Are you sure? Why? DO you have an agenda tomorrow night?” I asked him.

He nodded. What the hell!

“What agenda?”

He then closed my manhwa and gave me that undescribeable face.

“C’mon..You know me so well,Myungsoo. You dont have to ask me what it is.”

“I really have no idea,bro.” I shrugged my shoulders. He held bot of my arms and his hands grew up to my cheeks.

“You’re Myungsoo right? You dont occur any amnesia right?”

I rolled my eyes. Please anyone kill this dramatic guy.

“I.really.dont.know.what.your.agenda.so.please.just.tell.me.or.I’ll.reconsider.you.as.my.bestfriend.” I said while gritting my teeth. I dont know, after meeting that girl, my temper is so short like the weekend in a week.

Woohyun looked at me.

With his ert face.

“Paradise club,pabo! What else? It’s Friday night,yo~”

Oh, I really forgot that he’s actually the most ert buddy I ever met.

loading-

loading—

loading----

loading complete!

Now, I’ve got an idea!
“Oh please! Party has more hot chick, dude!”

His eyes lit up, like there’s fireworks sparkling in it.

And I hated that face of him.

“I’ll join the party!” he raised his hand in excitement.

I just realized how can I have a bestfriend like him.

But one thing for sure, bailing him to that party isnt that hard as what I’ve thought before.

And when I was on my euphoria because I finally succeed my first so-called-mission, my smartphone rang.

As soon as I heard the voice from it, the light in my face became dim.

“Ya Kim Myungsoo! There’s another mission! I need you now! Please come out from your nest,I’m in front of your house!”

I then opened the window’s gorden to confirm if she was really there.

And yes, she was there. Waving her hand at me.

I really shouldnt have opened the gorden.

 

Damn you, Park Jiyeon. Can I have my peaceful night after the noonmare you gave?

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

__________

Pray for my study’s successness and you’ll get my update come out frequent! Teehee

College is damn hard phase of life, really!

But I must enjoy it right? :’’’’)

Anyway, PAY me with SUBSCRIBING,COMMENTING and UPVOTING~~ hehe

It costs nothing (!) and give author the spirit to continue the fic ><