the punishment

I Captured You!

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“I havent slept yet! Tell me!” I was so enthusiast that I didnt realize I shook his shoulders with full of power while he was only gawking.

It was really not fault I became like that as the last time, he didnt tell me that he liked Hyorin sunbae and now, he should really tell me!

He chuckled and later, he looked at me with his serious face.

“And Im gonna confess my feeling to her tomorrow.”

Now, It was my turn to gawk. It was kind of...fast.

“Seriously, Nam Woohyun? Whos the girl? Yah tell me!” Myungsoo sat beside Woohyun.

I waited like for 1 minute but he didnt even reply to my words.

“Yah Nam Woohyun. Are you there?”

He looked up and could only grin his white row of teeth.

 

 

“April mop!” he stuck out his tongue

“The thing is...I said that just to wake you up.” Woohyun stopped then grinned again “I actually want you to accompany me watching this horror movie. It’s so creepy I cant watch it alone.” He mumbled as he set an aegyo on his face while I could only show him my shocked face.

I knitted my eyebrows.

What is this? Aish Ive take it seriously and he told me he pranked me.

It was just because he couldnt watch a horror movie alone so he woke me up with lying to me? Its annoying, the feels of being lied and being pranked!

“Oh Cmon,dude!  its just ‘Pee Mak Phrakanong’, its not scary at all!” I rolled my eyes then sighed. This is too much, how could he was afraid just by watching that movie?

“Yah! You really doesnt have nerves, dont you? It’s really scary!” Woohyun whined while scrubbing his shoulder in fear.

End of Myungsoo’s POV

Author’s POV

Jiyeon threw her body on her bed. Her mom was still not home at this time again. This was like a week since her mom came home late.

“mom, just where are you?” she mumbled while gazing through her narrow window.

Just by the windows pushed up about 5 cms, she could already felt the wind.The wind of the night her hair, made it swung backward. Outside must be cold. She thought.

Back to her bed, she opened her smart phone and got many messages on it and its mostly Hyomin. Just then, Hyomin called her.

She pressed the green one to answer it.

“Yoboseyo, Hyomin-a”

“Jiyeon-a. How are you? Have you gotten better?”

“Yes gwaenchanayo. I think Im better now Hyomin-a. Dont worry.”

“Ive wrote you the note of today’s lesson , dont worry!”

“Thanks.I love you!” She thanked her while made a kiss-sound effect.

Hyomin giggled.

“How is it today? Any progress with Mr.Nam?” Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

“Yeah, a little..” Hyomin mumbled but just from her voice Jiyeon could already tell Hyomin was shy.

“Yah tell me, Hyomin-a!” Jiyeon stood up and felt so excited.

“...”

“Are you shy?”

“A bit..”

“Hyomin-a, listen. Ive been your bestfriend since we were in kindergarden.”

“O-okay,I’ll tell you..W-we actually just had a car race again and went to arcade.”

“Wow! What a progress! So..you two take a walk on the mall?”

“Yeah, technically.”

“Great! I’m happy for you!”

“Thanks Jiyeon-a..” “By the way, have you returned the DSLR?”
Jiyeon was silent. She didnt know, all about Myungsoo, she just didnt want to hear it.

“Haven’t. But, I’ll return it tomorrow.”

 

It was Thursday morning, and Jiyeon who was very tired still struggling to wake up from her bed. She growled as she finally could reach her alarm clock and turned it off “Damn you clock! You really want to see me suffer, huh?”

As she finally woke up, The first thing she remember was her mother so she went downstairs and checked whether her mother was already at home or not.

Arrived at the main room, she saw from a far her mother was still sleeping on the dining room, on the dining chair and table to be exact.

“Mom..” she called but her mother just growled. She then came approach and closered her face to her mother’s face.

As her face getting near, she could smell something isnt right with her mother. Smell of alcohol.

“Mom..you were drunk?” she asked, but her mother still closed her eyes while growling. She looked so tired and devastated.

“Mom..just where are you toninght..I had been waiting for you till midnight but..” she havent completed her sentence yet but her mother butted in.

“Jiyeon-a, my darling, can you just take a bath and go to school already? Mom is too tired to have a conversation with you.” Althought Her mom said it softly, Jiyeon could hear it all, how her mom asked her to leave her already.

She never saw her mom like that and that sentence of her made Jiyeon was worried so much. She was worried if something has changed her mother, her only family at this moment.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I was so shocked with what I’ve seen of mom this morning. She never went home late and drunk like that.

“Mum, what had happened to you?” she mumbled to herself while heading towards her class. Today, she was unexpectedly early so she didnt need to climb the walls to enter the school.

“Jiyeon-a! I miss you!” Hyomin exclaimed just when I entered the class. Omo, this girl..

“Miss you too, Hyomin-a.”

And we hugged each other.

After broke the hug, I went to my seat and put my bag on the table.

“Accompany me to 2-A, will you?” I asked as I fished the DSLR out from her bag.

“Okay.”

As we were arrived at the 2-A class, I walked in after spotted Myungsoo.

I didnt know why, I felt relieved and happy at the same time seeing he went to school again.

When I was finally in front of him,I could saw his eyes widened like he saw a ghost.  I bowed then pushed the DSLR to him.

“I’m really sorry Kim Myungsoo-ssi for confiscating this DSLR. I hope you forgive me.” I said nonchalanty.

I stopped bowing then looked at him who was dumfounded “How are the wound, Myungsoo-ssi? Was it healed already? Truly Sorry, Myungsoo-ssi, it was all because of me too.”

“I-Im..”

Without even waiting for Myungsoo to answer, Jiyeon was already to walk off. “Get well soon, Myungsoo-ssi. Thanks for everything.”

“Whats that? You two are having a fight?” Hyomin asked as we was finally out of the hell-like place called 2-A class.

“Nope.” I answered

“So whats it? You two looked so close back then but now you two talked like a stranger.” Hyomin crossed her arms

“We looked so close? Hellno..And yes, he occured amnesia so now Im a stranger to him.” I replied, emphasizing the word ‘amnesia’.

“Yes you two looked so close just before..When you were hospitalized, you were asking how is Myungsoo’s condition thousands time..You asked me to accompany you to his ward a thousands time..You told me about the story in the party a thousands time..” Hyomin ranted as she stopped walking and looked straight at me.

I jerked back as I heard what she said..Thats true, I was thinking about him a lot back then..

But now, I didnt know why I was just thinking we were nothing but neighbors.

Though I still didnt know why too I could be this mad knowing he lied to me. I really shouldnt feel anything.

“Forget it. I was just worrying him because Im the causal of that calamity.” I reasoned out while rolling my eyes.

 

The first period had finally came. Mrs Seo finally walked in and gonna teach us about Algebra again. Oh, how I hated algebra. I hate finding x,y and z.

I was so bored that time so I scratch my notebook with something not important like drawing grass, home and such things.

The drawing goes on until I unsconciously wrote something unimportant. Really unimportant that my eyes grew widen and widen and if it continues like this, my eyes would come out from its sockets.

I wrote ‘Cute dumbfounded face of Kim Myungsoo’ and beside it I draw his face when he looked like a totally fool.

“BWOYA?!” I shouted that Mrs. Seo looked at me.

“Whats wrong Park Jiyeon?” she asked.

Its your end Park Jiyeon!

 I was fidgeting while thinking what should I say to answer her.Then, I  looked at the whiteboard and got an idea.

“Uh..I’m correct in finding x but wrong in finding y.” I answered “Sorry Mrs. Seo I was so enthusiast in Algebra so I was shocked when I found out my answer is wrong.”

I scratched my unitchy neck while reasoning out.

Wow..Im so expert in telling a lie.

Hyomin stifled her laughed and when I saw what her doing, I widened my eyes. She looked at my notebook which it has Myungsoo’s face on it.

I grabbed the notebook back and she looked at me with that holding-laugh face.

“You were thinking about him.” She whispered.

“NO!” I doubted in whispering voice. As I felt my cheeks were hot, I avoided my gaze to another thing.

“Really?” Mrs Seo asked as she knitted her eyebrows.

I have that feeling which Im going to be caught.

She walked closer to me and snatched the book away from me.

I could only gawked as she did it quickly.

Inside I was shouting “NO!” as it was embarassing for Mrs. Seo to see I was actually drawing a guy’s face on my notebook.

After took a look and read the ‘thing’ I wrote and draw, she looked really mad and fired me an angry eyes.

“Park Jiyeeonn...” she gritted her teeth, trying to supress the anger inside of her.

“Nae saem?”

“Get out from the class and go to disciplinary room!”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Was she mad? She looked really mad. But why am I not feeling happy seeing her mad..I mean, just a week ago Im really happy to see her mad and suffer, now I feel guilty I had made her mad.

But..its what I really want right?

I dont want to fall in love again.Im not ready to feel love again. At least, for now. At this time.

Mrs. Choi’s lesson was really boring. I dont get it, why we should count the acceleration, the velocity and the time of falling down ball? If you want to fall down, just fall you ball!

So..to vanish my boredom, I draw many things in my book. Like drawing Conan, Naruto and such things..Yeah, actually, Im a master in drawing Manhwa/Mangas. Of course because Ive known Manhwa/Mangas since child and practice to draw it so I could draw it well.

Ive finished drawing Shinichi’s figure so then I draw Ran Kogoro ones but something made my eyes widened.

Did I just write this? By my own hand?

My eyes gotten wider as I rubbed my eyes and saw my handwriting saying “Ran Jiyeon” beside the Ran Kogoro figure I draw.

This is just wrong! Why she came into my mind again? I mean, I was in my way to forget her, to forget that annoying girl..

 “BWOYA?!”  at first I thought I shouted it only in my mind but I was wrong, I shouted it loud so Mrs. Choi looked at me with that judging face. I even stood up from my seat. How fool Iam..

“Whats happening, Kim Myungsoo?” she walked closer towards me and glued her eyes on my notebook I was unsconsciously raising .

As I felt something bad gonna happened, I hide the notebook to my bag but she noticed it.

“Your notebook.”

“Theres nothing in there miss.
“Your notebook.” She repeated

“T-There’s..”

“Your notebook.”

Okay I gave up. Just then, as Ive predicted before, she was mad. “Go to disclipinary class..NOW!”

End of Myungsoo’s POV

 

Author’s POV

“YAH YOU!”

“YAH YOU!”

Thats what both of Myungsoo and Jiyeon said when they saw each other at the disclipinary room. Jiyeon pointed her finger at Myungsoo and Myungsoo pointed his finger at Jiyeon. Of course it was because they wanted to blame each other but they couldnt just say it loud.

Of course they cant, it was embarassing thing for both of them.

“Why should I meet you again..” Jiyeon mumbled but inside, she was kind of happy so she hide it with showing him a dissapointed face.

“What? Yah, do you think I would be happy getting punishment together with you?!”Myungsoo who was just hearing her mumbling just could set his angered face while crossing his arms.

“whatever.” She rolled her eyes which made Myungsoo’s face fumed in anger more and more.

“yah you..You just showed me respect some hours ago.” He muffled, sounded dissapointed and angry at the same time.

Mr Do Min Joon who was noticing their fight cleared his throat so he could gain attention from both of them.

“Can you guys stop?” he finally said as he looked at them with annoyed face.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon was just silent.

“Okay, you two have to clean the sport and theater storehouse until the break comes. Arrasso?!” said MR Do Min Joon, raising his tone at the ‘arrasso’ word.

They both nodded and ready to face their punishment.

“Ndae saem.”

Only the steps of their foot that could be heard when they walked toward the location. Jiyeon chose to be slient so did Myungsoo.

Until Jiyeon started the conversation.

“Myungsoo-ssi, you could skip the punishment and Ill do it myself. Your feet look like it cant help anything.” Jiyeon said nonchalanty without even looking at Myungsoo as she was still embarassed at the fact she wrote Myungsoo’s name unsconsciously on her notebook.

She even wrote he had cute face when he was dumbfounded.

But she managed to offer him a help because she was still worrying him as he still walked with the help of crutch.She pitied him.

Myungsoo then looked at her.

Though his mind was still in a mess as he was still thinking about the causal of him being punished, he managed to set a cool face.

Aish how could I unsconsciously wrote her name..  he thought.

“Im okay. The wounds getting dried and I still could do many things..like dusting?” he knitted his eyebrows “is it the only things I could do?”

Jiyeon who caught Myungsoo’s expression, stifled her laugh.

“Yes thats definitely the only thing that wont harm your feet, Myungsoo-ssi.” Jiyeon said , scornful.

“Then Ill be sweeping the floor.” She continued

 

After Myungsoo took the duster and Jiyeon took the broom, they both rushed to the sport storeroom.

“Is it okay I will be only dusting?” Myungsoo asked as Jiyeon entered the room.

She turned her head and nodded.

And they began to work.

With no sound at all.

Myungsoo was focusing himself at dusting and Jiyeon was focusing herself at sweeping the floor.

Just then, Myungsoo started the conversation between them.

“How is it, Hyomin and Woohyun?”

Jiyeon looked up, paused her sweeping activity for a moment “Ahh..Theyre getting closer.”

“Great then.”

“Yeah.”

And it stopped.The silentness came again.

Myungsoo was fidgeting all the time as he felt it awkward, being just with her in that narrow room. Or could we say, nervous?

He tried to start another topic to shoo the awkwardness away but he changed the topic many times inside his mind as he was afraid if the topic made her bored.

Author’s POV ENDS

Jiyeon’s POV

I kept banging my hand to my head whenever I remembered my handwriting and my drawing about Myungsoo.

It just..was not right, isnt it?

And the awkwardness situation made me kept my head lowering all the time until I finally decided to take a look at him whether he was doing fine or not.

He was doing fine. I sighed in relief.

Eh, wait. Was I worrying about him? Was I? Answer me Park Jiyeon, was I worrying about his condition?!

Aargh..

I messed my hair then all of sudden I heard someone’s chuckling.

There was only me and Myungsoo here..so..

I turned my head and looked at Myungsoo.

He was laughing at me.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he was still in his chuckling.

Damn, how can he looked this gorgeous when he chuckled..

Eh? Did I say gorgeous?

I messed my hair again and soon I heard Myungsoo laughing. Again.

I was so madly blushed at that time so I pretended to be angry. “Yah Myungsoo-ssi, why you laughed at me like that?!”

“Who wouldnt laugh to see youre behaving like that? Aish..so cute.”

Jiyeon was really madly blushing so she finally to decide totally backfacing him to hide her pinked face.

“Dont laugh at me!”

Did he say Im cute? My ears, dont lie to me. You didnt hear it wrongly right?

End of Jiyeon’s POV

Myungsoo’s POV

Oops. Did I say she’s cute?

Whuoo Kim Myungsoo, your tungue is slippery as hell.

Does my brain processing the words before I said it loud? I always said something nonsense. And writing nonsense too.

Aish..Im going grazy. Look, I even spelled crazy wrongly, it should be crazy myung-pabo. Aish..

So, the next minutes, I was backfacing her as I was madly blushing as I mentioned she’s cute.

So embarassing..

As I was going to dust the things to the left, I stepped my feet backward. I didnt want Jiyeon to see this face of me seriously, so I hide it well by backfacing her.

I stepped back and stepped back until I felt my back touching something.

Something warm, soft and ..moving!

“NARUTO!!” I was so surprised that I jumped out while shouting.

“Whuaaaa” I heard someone’s shouting too and its Jiyeon.

And when I turned back my body, I faced Jiyeon ahead me.So the warm, soft and moving thing was Jiyeon’s back.

“yah, you surprised me!”
she exclaimed

“you too!” I pointed my finger at her.

Then I touched my chest as my heart almpost fall down from its place.

“Wait..why you were shouting Naruto just a while ago?” she knitted her eyebrows

I rubbed my unitchy neck. This is so embarassing, really!

“Habit since kid..” I avoided my  gaze to meet her

Then, I heard her chuckling. I jerked back and looked at her. This was the first time she was chuckling like that. It was different from her other chuckling. Before this, she would chuckling like chucky. You know chucky right? The doll-ghost in movie.

When I examined for so long, her chuckling is cute..Really cute that I thought I dont mind if she was laughing at me like that and hurt my pride.

“Bwoya?! Such a weird habit..” she said and chuckled again.

“How about you? Your voice when you shouted made my ears almost explode!” I tried to say something so the atmospher wont be awkward.

“Yah! Im a girl. Its normal!” she argued

“Me too then. Im normal to shout naruto as I love that manga character.”

And we were arguing again like usual.

When I think about it, I didnt know why we could be united in situation like this while Im wishing her to stay away from me.

Does God want something opposite from my wish?

 


 

I’m back back back back~ *singing INFINITEs back

Woohyun’s confession? Not that Fast,guise! I need some hardships in these two couples love story..Hehe Sorry for those who was already guessing the lucky girl. :P

And..aah I wrote many blushing blushing thing. You should know too I was blushing too while writing those XD lol

Sorry I cant write longer fics as I rushed to update another fic. heheh

As usual, please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote.

For silent readers, you really should know, youll get 1 karma pts from this site for each comments ^^, Cmon guys, spam this story’s comments! XD