one bestfriend is better than thousands fake friend

I Captured You!

chapter 6; one bestfriend is better than thousands fake friend

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shockment. He didnt think that Jiyeon would come to his house with another mission.

He then opened his window’s gorden to see Jiyeon waving her hands cheerfully (again) toward him.

“You were actually serious about giving me another mission? I had just done with the first mission! Give me a break!” he stomped his feet at his position near the window.

From his phone, he could heard Jiyeon teasing him with her chuckle.and when he saw her face through the window,he saw her horror smile.

“Break,huh? One thing important, my friend Kim Myungsoo..Your DSLR is still in my hand. Always remember that okay? And stop whining like a baby.”

Jiyeon giving him a hard time again.

“Just come out now! The wind is not friendly to me.” She commanded and Myungsoo likely has no option but to be obedient.

____

1 hour ago...

Jiyeon’s POV

@Hyomin’s Room

“My pretty baby Hyomin~ I bring you a happy news~~” I said while I hug her from back while she was still playing a game from her phone.

“What is it?” she said, without loosing her attention from it.

“Should I tell you?” I broke the hug then lied myself beside her.

“uh-umm” she still didnt give any significant response. Oh God..How addictive a game can be?

“It’s about Woohyun.” As soon as I said that, she threw her phone away and gave her full attention to me.

Oh..It seems that love is more addictive than a game.

“Omo omo omo~ Whats happened with him?” she fixed her eyeglasses position. Yes, she only wore eyeglasses in home while in school or anywhere outside home, shell use lens.

“I dont wanna tell.” I and she whined like a baby because yeah, she’s actually a baby. My baby Hyomin.

“Park Ji...” she tickled me with her full-of-curiousity face. How her tickling is so killing. Ugh I hated her.

“Okay I’ll tell but please after I tell you this, there will be no squealing, screaming or hitting okay?” I gave her a condition. Kekeke to be honest, Im the master of giving condition.

She nodded.

I went silent to make her curiousity face grew thicker and I loved to see that sight.

“cmon Park Ji..Tell me..Now!” she insisted.

I took my breath deeply.

.

She glared me. Okay its time for me to say.

“He,Nam Woohyun.” I spelled his name and took a pause. Her eyes grew wider. Everything about him just made her crazy I guess.

“will come to your sister’s party.”

And then,after I said that, she broke her promise.

She squealed,she screamed and she hit me.

Oh no, there’s a bonus, she even jumped in her queen-size bed giving me a sock how this creature can be this hyper.

“Park Jiyeon, I love you!” she screamed again. I almost gave her a smile when she continue her hanging sentence with “But I love my Woohyun more!”

Okay, I need to give her my death-glare.

She stopped jumping.

“Nah, Joking. I love my bestfriend more.” She hugged me and we giggled together.

“MY GUCCI MY PRADA MY LOUIS VITTON!” she broke the hug with screaming then hit her own head.

“I need to buy a good dress!”

Oh my God please..Girl’s thinking path is too complicated

Jiyeon’s POV Ends

_____

Myungsoo’s POV

“ How do you know where’s my house?” I shouted. This is the first time I shout to a girl. Well, she’s not 100% a girl so it doesnt matter.

“GPS” she replied.

I set up my confused look.

She then laughed like a gaggers.

“Nah Joking, Myungsoo. What’s your house mean to world so GPS can detect it?” she scoffed me, again. Not surprised.

“I know it from Lee Sungyeol of course.Who else people you know than him and Nam Woohyun?” she continued and smirked.

I want to shut . But hey, she really has humor, eh? I guess she isnt the type of girl that let her boyfriend die in boreness. She can at least try to tell a joke.

But why I even think about that? I shouldnt think about that matter right? Ugh Kim Myungsoo I guess you’re just sleepy.

“So..what brings you here?” I said, made it as brief as it can.

“You’re not complaining about I’m giving you another mission, right?”

My blood is boiling at her words. Just when I decided to obey her, she said that cursed sentence. What the hell...

“No. So now what? just tell me what makes you come here and damage my peaceful night?”

I lost my patience for a miliseconds but then I saw her innocent eyes. Why she had to look like a lost puppy? It was like saying “I just wanna help my bestfriend.”

I blinked my eyes, trying not to be touched by her innocent face she just showed.

“Hyomin’s confused with the kind of dress Woohyun will prefer. Its model,its colour and she’s confused too about whats his favourite foods and drinks.”

“My bestfriend Hyomin, she liked him for a long time..”

She stopped, then sighed a very long breath.

“but she doesnt have any courage to show her love for him.”

I saw sincere in her eyes and in her voice tone.

It proved me that she really loved her bestfriend.

It made me,somehow, bit by bit, didnt feel burdened to help her.

Myungsoo’s POV Ends

_______ 

Idk anymore, I wrote this bcs Im just too tired from my school so sorry if it went awkward or absurd

For subscribers,commenters and upvoters, you're really beloved. And its bcs of you all I still write this fic and happy with any new comments,upvotes and subscribers

Thanks

and I Love you~~

*sending my hearts*

sorry the previous chapter I forgot to reply all your lovely comments so Ill replied it here

chapter 4:

linhkju I'll mak

linhkju I'll make it happen! But be patient bcs love doesnt come that easily :p hehe Thanks for commenting~

Retsel_ evil but cute Jiyeon :)) hehe Thanks for commenting~ :)))

myungyeon YAY!~ Thanks for commenting :3

chch2504 She could ask everyone in his class bcs he skipped class everyday so his classmates know if he's always in gym but the story will be too long if I wrote it :D I'll make it happen! But be patient bcs love doesnt come that easily :p hehe Thanks for commenting~

chapter 5:

 unni_corn unnie-chan~ I love you~ so much~ as much as the water in the sea~ hehe :* :D

chch2504 haha Myungsoo's patient bcs of his DSLR :D

maryclairebahan woman rules the world,yo~ ;) ;D

Retsel_ Yeah, in the previous story I made Jiyeon as a slave and now Myungsoo's turn to be a slave :P :D