the party -2

I Captured You!

No one’s POV

“No Jiyeon I dont have the courage” Hyomin responded as she put the handkerchief back to her handbag. “It was embarassing.” She continued and made a sour face.

Jiyeon could do nothing but to understand her so she could only sigh.

“Okay.Now can I ask you something?I’m curious about something.” Jiyeon asked

“What?”
Jiyeon then walked closer toward Hyomin and whispered something to Hyomin’s ears while her eyes glancing at someone who was linking his hand to the tanned skin gorgeous girl.

“Could it be..the guy you were crying for in the Lotte World is your sister’s fiance?”

Hyomin was silent but then she nodded.

“yea, the guy I love,Kim Jaejoong, he confessed to my sister that time so I cried hard.They even kissed.”

                        Jiyeon then patted her bestfriend’s back while saying

 “I’m so sorry to hear that. I believe this time you fall for the right guy.”

All Hyomin could do was thanking her and showed Jiyeon her holding-pain smile.            

Jiyeon then crossed her hands and glanced at the two guys they had invited.

“Okay. Now I’ll take Myungsoo and let you be alone with Woohyun.”

With that, they headed toward the two guys who was still enjoying soda.

End of No one’s POV

Myungsoo’s POV

When we were in, the two girls then left us, going somewhere.Maybe for woman-to-woman talk? I had no idea.I’ve told you woman is complicated, esp when she has fallen in love.

“Where’s the birthday girl? Who is her name again?” Woohyun looked everywhere,trying to find out the one who held the party.

I shrugged my shoulders and answered all I could because Im never interested in things like party. “She’s Hyomin’s sister,Park Hyorin.” As I said that,I looked at Woohyun and I saw that look of him that I couldnt describe. His face was sorrowful,full of dissapointment and melancholic at the same time. I was wondering what he was looking at and took a look at it.

Soon,I found out he was looking at a big flock of classy people where they were cheering and laughing while tossing their drink.

“Woohyun? Back to earth, can you?” I was waving my hand in front of him as he barely blinked his eyes and showed me that sad face.

What just happened with him? Is there something wrong with that flock?
“Myungsoo-yah...The girl who was linking hand with that tall and handsome guy..” he stopped and gave a pause with sighing,still lowering his head.

Then,he raised his head while looked at me with that soulless eyes and bitter smile.

“She was my crush,Park Hyorin.”

I gasped. He barely talked to me about his secret. He always kept it for himself. And when he talked about it, I kind of shocked because I really couldnt believe he actually has a crush as you know, he hung out with many girls. And,yes,I amazed at the fact he actually has someone he really love. He really love not the one he has fun with.

“Are you serious?” was all I could say. I was too shocked “You never told me”

He glanced at me for second and looked ahead again.

“It’s past,Myungsoo.Now not anymore.I saw that guy confessed to her then they kissed at the Lotte World.It broke my heart already.”

I patted his back as a form of emphaty.

“So..you’ve already move on?” I asked.

“Maybe. Because,I think I’ve replaced her with someone else.”

My eyes were immediately turned round like this “o.o” after hearing what he had said. Another girl again? He’s so fast. I even still couldnt find the replacement for Song Jieun..

“What? This time you had to tell me.” I urged him.

He shook his head “Noh! It’s a secret,Myungsoo” he then stick out his tongue.

Aish this jerk!

“Secret makes us closer,brother~” I reasoned out.

“At this matter,no” he persisted.  

“But I guess I’ll confess to her soon.I’m afraid someone steal her from me again.” At first he showed his gloomy face but then his face turn to be bright as he thought about the mrs.X. She must be really pretty so my best buddy could be like this.

“Okay I gave up.”I raise my hands.

He then patted my shoulder “Yo~ Now let’s go party~”

Then, the real Woohyun showed up. It likes he had two sides, the flirty and the serious one. As now, the real Woohyun as his eyes were on every girls he saw.

“Ouuuh the girl standing there is such a hootie~~” he whistled.

But then, Jiyeon and Hyomin came approached us. Jiyeon walked towards me while Hyomin tailed behind her.

“Can I borrow Myungsoo for a sec? I need to talk to him about something important.” Jiyeon asked.

“Okay.” Woohyun replied.

Jiyeon then looked at me and all of sudden, she linked her hand to my arms. She dragged me away from them. I was shocked that she did that but I was more shocked when she plastered a smile on her face as she never did that to me before, that smile, is sweet yet misterious. We then walked away, leaving Hyomin alone with Woohyun. At that time too I eventually understand why she was doing that to me. Heol,I thought it was really an important matter.

End of Myungsoo’s POV

Jiyeon’s POV

I dragged him to somewhere as long as its far from them so those two could enjoy their time together.

“Aish these damn shoes! It hurts me!” I muttered after loosed my grip to Myungsoo’s arms. Unexpectedly, along the way we walked away, Myungsoo didnt struggle to let my hands go. Is it because he understand what I was doing for?

“Geez. How could a girl complaining about high-heels? You sure arent 100% girl. Maybe, 50%? Or less?” he scoffed while crossing his hands.

 “Aish this annoying bissh” I hissed.

“Nah, cursing makes it to be 40%.” He scoffed me again.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

He didnt respond, instead, he looked away but I could see his ears were red as hell. Is he okay? I wanna ask him whether he’s okay but then I shrugged that thought away. My pride is more important, right?!

As the time passed by, we were just silent. I had no idea why it happened to me, I couldnt let my eyes off of him. He looked so damn fine this night. So casual and he did her hair do well with some gell,showing his beautiful forehead.

I hate to admit this but, he looked damn handsome this night.

Eh? What was just I said? I must be lying right? How could I call a guy like Myungsoo as handsome? My eyes have problem,I guess?

I think I had to have some conversation so I wouldn’t think of something strange about him and the atmosphere’s getting awkward.

“Would you..”

“Would you..”

We both said it in same timing.

“You first”

“You first”

Just what the hell?

He then rubbed his neck while I was gawking.

“Bwoya?”

“Bwoya?”

Its the third time we said in unison so I couldnt help but giggling and soon, he joined me in giggling.He was giggling so hard until he bent his back while his hand was covering his mouth.

“Okay,slow down,dude.You can talk first.” I offered,still in my giggling that become more weak.

He stopped giggling then replied “No. Ladies first.”

Aww..So gentleman,isnt he? But unfortunately, I’m not that easy to be seduced,boy. “No, I hate that sentence. It make me look weak.”

He then fake-laughing then rolled his eyes.

“Whatever.I just wanna offer you some drink.What would you drink?”

Aww..Being gentleman again.But this time I guess he would succeed as I was craving for drink.

“I’ll just go with apple juice.You see,Im still underage.”

He then nodded “Okay.” And walked off to the drink-counter.

__________

Myungsoo was gone for like a quarter hour and he didnt comeback yet while I was standing here with this disaster heels.I really never understand why girls out there enjoy using heels. If it isnt because of Hyomin who forced me, I would never use these things,especially in standing party like this.

The party was fun. Many peoples attending it,including some of my friends but it looked like they were on the outside,on the garden. It seems that inside was the V.I.P because people inside the room all looked fabolous with their looked-so-expensive clothes.And the party inside the room was filled only by a few people too because the room which was actually the lobby of Hyomin’s house is damn big.

I then fished out my smartphone from my handbag and played some games to kill my boredom. I know Candy Crush Saga is such an old game but Im still playing it! I dont know,maybe I’ll play it till forever.

But then, I got this feeling. The feeling of someone staring at me, so I spun my neck and scanned the room. Then,my eyes met with Myungsoo’s,with his deep black eyes. He looked at me with his so serious face. I didnt know the meaning of his staring at me and it amazed me, how I was still gluing my eyes at him too. Its not like I cant take off my eyes of him, its more like I wont and I didnt want to.

1 seconds..2 seconds..3 seconds...4 seconds...5 seconds...Why I’m enjoying this?

I blinked my eyes, then I saw Myungsoo’s airface changed.

He looked so worried.

Eh, not only him, everyone were.

They looked at me with their worried face.

And I heard everyone’s shouting.

They were panicking.

“Hey, girl! Move from there!”

The shouted to me while looking at above my head.

I was panicked at my place and when I looked up, the hanging crystal lamp was on its way to me. Gravity ruled everything so it’s falling.Towards me. but I guess it was too late...

It happened so fast. Really fast.

And when I opened my eyes, Myungsoo was above me. He was unsconscious,his eyes closed with blood oozing from his head. I didnt check the other part of his body but it looked like he was badly injured.

I wanted to wake him up when suddenly my vision got blurry and it was all black.

End of Jiyeon's POV

___________

Sorry Im such a bad author. I thought when I was on my holiday I could update frequently but actually I was busy with the other things.

Hope you like this update anyway!

Hope Myungsoo would be fine too :( 

subscribe,comment and upvote! :))