the cursed DSLR

I Captured You!

“Bye Mom,Bye Dad and Bye Moonsoo.” Myungsoo murmured to himself while his hand palming his forehead. Inside, he was flagging a white flag.

“Crap!” Sungyeol shouted as he fell down to the floor.

He rubbed his bottom and shut his eyes in pain. And when he opened his eyes, he saw a girl catching the falldown precious DSLR.

It was like a hundred years for Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

They stoned in their place.

Their jaw dropped but nothing could escape from their mouth. Not even a word.

They hold their breath when they saw the girl’s airface changed into an annoying one or what because they could feel the dark aura,made their every fine hair stood up. That horror sensation suddenly them.

“WHAT IS THIS OH MY...” the girl then looked at Sungyeol with her lasering eyes

“WHO TOOK THIS?!” she got up from her squat down position while her hand still bringing the cursed DSLR.

Still silence, Sungyeol backed away a bit.

“Not..me..” he finally managed to say something to defend himself.

His eyes shifted to Myungsoo’s position. Its like signalling her that the culprit was actually his bestfriend, Myungsoo.

Myungsoo felt like a world fall down on him. He felt like suddenly the sun sank and there’s no light.

He felt so doomed!

Especially when Jiyeon coming closer to him,smiled her ‘mysterious’

then practicing her taekwondo’s legend kick.

BYUNTAE!”

His not dried yet wound got opened again.

And it was all because of his bestfriend, Lee Sungyeol, again.

___________

“Myungsoo..I’m so sorry..” Sungyeol said, while his hand plastering the wound on his left cheek. Myungsoo just made a poker face and said nothing.

“Ya Kim Myungsoo! I didnt mean it.I didnt meant to tell her about that. It’s pure an accident!” Sungyeol shouted and got a “ssst” from Myungsoo because they were still in infirmary.

“Haish! But still..If you didnt bring my DSLR around, it wouldnt be happened.” He hissed.

Sungyeol was silence because he knew he was wrong and he didnt know what to say again as what his bf said was true. He was so careless.

Finished caring the wound, Myungsoo stood up.

“Now I need to get back my DSLR from her.”

Sungyeol followed to stood up “I’ll help you!”

________

Jiyeon was still examining her picture in Myungsoo’s DSLR. Her boiled up blood was still raising in her head and she still couldnt accept the fact that someone actually capturing her ‘Hello Kitty’ underwear.

“Omo..He’s so professional. He even take photo of someone’s underwear!” she said.

“Heol Jiyeon, you’re still wearing Hello Kitty?!” Hyomin asked, out of context.

“Shuttup, Hyomin. I’m not talking about it! I’m talking about that photographer.Who’s his name again?” she touched her palm, trying to remember the name she read from his name tag.

“He’s Kim Myungsoo. The smart one even he often skip the class. All I know he likes to shot the scenery photos and I have no clue why he did this.” Hyomin said.

Jiyeon squinted her eyes on her bestfriend, felt something isnt right.

“Why.you.know.him.so.well?” she asked, trying to fulfilling her curiousity.

Hyomin tried to avoiding Jiyeon’s eye gaze and faked her cough.

“Well..He is someone’s bestfriend.” Hyomin stuttered.

“Who’s that someone? Tell me or you wouldnt feel the oxygen again!” Jiyeon still investigating.

“Hey forget it,okay?! Let’s talk about that Myungsoo boy instead!” Hyomin backed away a bit.

“Yes, we will. After you answer the question.” Jiyeon cornering her while giving her bf an horror face.

Hyomin felt he backed away too far as she felt the wall crash her back.

“Arrasso arrasso! He’s Nam Woohyun okay? And I got a crush on him! Satisfied enough, Park Jiyeon?! Heol!” Hyomin gave up and shouted, gaining attention from entire 2-D class.

Jiyeon smirked in fortune. She felt like she win a lotre.

“Why you never tell me this before? Now I’ve got an idea to make you close with that Nam boy.”  Jiyeon’s face lit up and she pumped her fist to the air.

“Whats his class, Hyomin-ah?”

“2-A” was her answer and soon, she regretted she said that words. She closed her own mouth in response.

Too late because seconds later, her bf already out of the class, running to somewhere.

“For the sake of my Gucci Bag, sometimes I hate my own bestfriend.” Hyomin cursed under her breath and trying to chase after Jiyeon.

_______ 

*bf here means bestfriend not boyfriend :D

*byuntae: ert

as the response is enough to make me happy, I continue this fic. sorry so short bcs I need to catch up with my study too. >< 

enjoy and share me your thought about this ;)

btw, from now on to appreciate my lovely commenters, ill reply in the end of story

jiyeonyesung thanks. I didnt expect it to be funny thought but your comment inspired me to make this ff into comedy one ;) XD

chch2504 updated,baby~ thanks for subscribbing,commenting and even upvoting! OMG I'm so heavenly happy! :D

bonus for my lovely subscribbers and upvoters~ :)