Lovey Dovey and the Man

Choice

It’s been a week after their second meeting and our Tiffany thought that what she felt back then was just a mere affection from a Bigbang’s member.

Yes! She’s a VIP herself.

But as days passed by, she would always found herself, drifting off to neverland. I mean, to God knows where.

Yes! She’s in the same dilemma as that of the Choi Seunghyun.

Even her co-members began worrying about her.

 

“Fany ah! Is everything alright?” Taeyeon asked her and she just nodded her head in response before releasing a deep sigh.

“HEY HWANG TIFFANY! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND SPEAK!” Jessica yelled in English

“Aish! Jessie! You don’t need to shout like that. I can hear you.” She answered back in English

“So, now tell us what’s bothering you.” Yuri said.

“No. I will tell you if I’m really sure of it and if I’ve think of it all over again. So I guess, today’s not the right time for me to say it. Please. Give me some time.” She answered.

“Alright girls! Let’s not push Fany ah like this. Let’s give her some time. But Tiffany, mind you, we’re sisters here and as sisters , we should not keep secrets from each other.” Sooyoung said which earned a nod from all the members.

“Thanks girls. Can you guys just give me a hug please?” She said and then her sisters embraced her into a tight hug.

 

 

SNSD has been practicing non-stop for their upcoming comeback that they tend to spend their eating, sleeping and recreational time inside the practice studio but today, Tiffany got a brighter idea.

She wants to eat lunch with her Nichkhun.

Yes! Her NICHKHUN.

Not

Her SEUNGHYUN.

Well, at least not yet.

And so, she called the loving boyfriend to meet her at the restaurant near their studio.

 

 

She’s been waiting there. Inside that restaurant for a good 20 minutes and yet, the boyfriend still hasn’t come. She hates waiting tho but since she’s the loving girlfriend, she just thought about what could be the possible reason why her loving boyfriend was late for 20 minutes.

 

First, he must have been stuck inside their company doing some rehearsals.

Second, maybe he was caught into a huge traffic.

Or

Maybe,

He lost track of time

Or maybe,

He was caught in an accident.

Oh no!

The last thought made her shiver.

No! It can’t be!

Okay! She must have been crazy right now thinking about that.

 

She began to let the thought out of her mind.

By then, Nichkhun has already arrived.

 

“Sorry I’m late.” He said

“Oh! You’re here.” She answered and he nodded.

“Ah! I’m hungry! Been practicing for the comeback. It’s making me feel so exhausted! No! I think, I need someone to hug me right now ‘cause I was dead tired.” He said, acting like little child wanting to gain someone’s attention.

 

Tsssss.

And of course, being the loving girlfriend, Tiffany obliged.

Oh gosh!

Guess what happened next?

They acted so lovey-dovey inside the restaurant.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of it, a stylish man came inside the restaurant earning a loud gasp from some of the customers and workers.

Well, the lovey-dovey couple was an exception tho.

 

Is he off for some lunch like others?

Or

Is he looking for someone?

Someone that he dreaded to see for the past week.

 


 

OMO OMO! Look what I've got! 22 subscribers and 5 upvotes?! REALLY GUYS?! OH MY GOSH! 

BIG THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

OMO!

Let me wipe my tears now.

Okay! So, the third chapter's up! It's Tiffany's point of view this time. Hope you like it. =)

 

By the way, since I want to follow kpopstan on twitter, you can freely follow me on my account. It's @OdultJhona 

We could spazz anything there under the sun and be friends. =)

I'm up for some VIP, SONE, ELF, BLACKJACKS, EXOSTAN, INSPRIT, SHAWOL, CASSIE AND BABY =)

So, since I'm in the mood right now after seeing thsi gif, well since this is a topfany fic, I don't know if some of you could even relate to this. haha. BUT don't mind me, I just want to share. THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH. XD