He's in love

Choice

So after the prestigious MBC Gayo Daejaejun and all that had happened, what could possibly happen to the charismatic rapper and the eye smile queen?

 

It’s been a week since their second encounter and the THE Choi Seunghyun isn’t in good condition? Health-wise? Not really. It’s more likely, “heart-wise”.

Yes.

He’s heart isn’t in good condition.

He can’t focus on his work now. His mind is always preoccupied with things, his co-members don’t even know.

Why is he acting like this?

Well, it’s because of THE Hwang Tiffany.

Yes. SNSD’s Tiffany – the eyesmile queen.

 

Today is just a usual day for all the Bigbang members. Studio, practice, compose music and etc. name it all. Just a plain day but not for Seunghyun.

They were having their break for all the tedious work in the company and the maknae, Seungri decided to open the TV and browse for some shows to watch until he came upon and channel which is running an “All-SNSD-videos-and-performances”  and that was quickly noticed by Seunghyun.

“Isn’t that SNSD?” He asked and his co-members, as if on cue, turned their head towards their hyung, all with a creased forehead.

“What?” He asked once again.

“Woah! Daebak!” His co-members said in unison.

“Why?” He asked completely in dazed.

 

Meanwhile, Seungri got an empty softdrink can and being the oblivious Seunghyun, he was caught off guard because the maknae has thrown the can towards him and it hit his head.

 

“Ouch! YAH!” He shouted.

“Omo! Hyung! You’re back! Let me hug you!” Seungri said as he squeezed the latter in a tight hug.

“Yah! Yah! Get off! Get off! Now!” He said pushing the maknae away from him.

“ What’s the matter guys?” He asked.

“Hyung, it’s that, this is the first time you’ve spoken something since this morning.” Jiyong said.

“Really?” He asked earning a nod from everyone.

 

He was about to speak again, when a loud scream was heard from Daesung and Seungri.

 

“YAH! Are you guys fanboying over SNSD?” Taeyang asked.

 

Daesung and Seungri nodded in unison.

 

“Tell me who in his right mind wouldn’t fanboy if he would see two hot girls on stage right now?” Seungri said, eyes still on the television and that’s whem Choi Seunghyun became curious and focuses on the TV.

 

As soon as he set his eyes on the TV, his heart began to beat irregulary. His experiencing tachycardia.

 

Thug

Thug

Thug

 

His Tiffany is on TV performing Sistar’s Ma Boy together with her co-member Yuri.

Wait.

Let us check on that again.

HIS TIFFANY?

Is Tiffany really his?

No. Choi Seunghyun.

Not yet.

She still belongs to someone else.

Get your mind together!

 

“Yuri’s indeed hot.” Taeyang said.

“She’s beautiful.” Seunghyun muttered silently but was still heard by s.

“Eh?” They said in unison.

“Aish!” Seunghyun ruffled his hair in frustration.

Yes. He was frustrated at that time.

Not because of s tho.

But, because of himself.

He was frustrated about his feelings.

“Why hyung?” Daesung asked.

“Forgive me or forgive me not but, I think I’m in love.” Seunghyun said.

“In love with whom?” Taeyang asked.

“Don’t tell me you’re in love with Yuri sshi!” Jiyong yelled.

“Aish! Really now Jiyong ah? No. I’m not in love with Yuri.” He said.

“I’m in love with Tiffany Hwang.” Seunghyu continued.

 

Then, nothing was heard from s for a good 3 minutes until Daesung screamed.

 

“NO!”

“She’s with Nichkhun right now, Seunghyun ah.” Jiyong calmly stated.

“Yes. I’m completely aware of it but I just can’t let this feeling gone Jiyong ah. I know it’s wrong but aish! I don’t know what to do now.” Seunghyun said.

“Hyung. Do what you think is right. We’ll just be here with you. We’re brothers after all.” Taeyang said.

“Thanks. That would mean a lot to me.” Seunghyun responded.

 

Tiffany

 Tiffany Hwang

 It’s you that I want.

 It’s you that I love.

Accept me or not but I’m gonna let this feeling be expressed.

 

Choi Seunghyun said to himself.

 


 

Hello there! As I've said, I'll be posting another chapter today. It seemed rushed tho but I hope you'll enjoy it. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO LEFT SOME COMMENTS.

'Till my next update. Bye.