Apology

Choice


Taeyang and Yuri went for a date, Tiffany went to meet some old friends and where's Seunghyun?
Oh yeah! He's been staying in their hotel room all day long thinking of how would he make it up to Tiffany.
He still doesn't know what she likes or dislikes.
He was in the verge of losing hope but his heart told him, he can't.
It's his fault so he should man up and do something.


It was a bit late when Taeyang came back.
He was a little bit jealous to see his friend so happy after spending some time with the girl he likes. 


"So, what did you do when I was away?" Taeyang asked.

Seunghyun closed his eyes, rubbed his temple and sat on the couch.

"I didn't do anything. Just thinking." He answered.
"Thinking about how would you make it up to Tiffany?" Taeyang asked once again. Seunghyun nodded his head and sigh.
"You know what, saying sorry would do. I mean, I know Tiffany might look so girly most of time that you think she always wants something extravagant, but I know she's a pretty simple person. You could just tell her what you really feel. Say sorry and add something you want to add. Maybe a little hug will do?" Taeyang suggested.

Seunghyun rose up from his seat and gave Taeyang a quick hug before changing his clothes and walked towards the door. Of course, he didn't forget to say 'thank you' to his friend. 


Meanwhile, Tiffany just came back from her little reunion with her old friends. She let herself fall onto the couch and sigh.

"Yah, you tired right?" Yuri asked.
"yes. I was dead tired. I mean, we went to a lot of places here and gosh! I even wore heels! It's pretty painful you know! They didn't inform me that they were up to some kind of 'adventure'." Tiffany said quite irritated.

Yuri let out a laugh.

"You're irritated just because of that? It's your choice to spend some time with them." She said.
"No. I didn't mean it that way. I love the fact that I reunited with them but I was just dead tired! I've never walked a great distance for quite some time." Tiffany said.
"Enough with that. Now, go take a quick shower and let's eat. I prepared some food." Yuri said.
"You cooked?" Tiffany's eyes widen.
"Nope. I had it take-out. I was with Taeyang awhile ago." Yuri said.
"Woah woah! Look who's in love right now!" Tiffany teased.
"Yah! I'm not in love. It's just a mini date. Yeah. You can call it that way." Yuri said. A smile clearly evident on her face. Tiffany saw it.
"Not in love huh? Okay, I'll take that for now. But your smile and your eyes are telling the other way around." Tiffany said as she made her way towards the bathroom.


Minutes later, Tiffany and Yuri were in the verge of eating ttheir dinner when a knock from the door was heard.

Tiffany decided to pick that up.

She opened the door and was surprised to see a man holding a huge bouquet of flowers which covered his face.

"Who are you?" Tiffany asked.

The man did not answer her question, instead,

"I'm sorry." 


It was a husky voice.
A husky voice that everyone knew who belongs to.

Choi Seunghyun.


"Seunghyun ah." Tiffany said.

Seunghyun gave the flowers to Tiffany which she gladly accepts.

"Thanks for this one." She said.


Just then Yuri came and was surprised herself too.


"Yuri sshi, can I borrow Tiffany for awhile?" He said.

Yuri smiled and nod her head.

"Of course it's more than okay. But be sure to bring her back safe and sound. Don't do something nasty." Yuri said.

Tiffany's eyes widen.

"Yah Kwon Yuri! You ert girl!" She said almost shouting.
"I am not. Who told you I was thinking that way. You're the ert one Fany." Yuri retorted back.
"But, you'll be eating alone." Tiffany said.
"Don't you worry. I'll just go to Taeyang's room. He actually promised me to teach some cool dance moves." Yuri said in a rather giddy tone.
"Now go you two!" Yuri continued pushing Seunghyun and Tiffany away.


She was bout to go back inside the room when she heard someone whistling.
She turned around and saw Taeyang waving at her.


"Why?" She said.
"Come here." He answered.
"I'll be there in a few." She said.


----------------


Seunghyun led Tiffany towards the hotel's rooftop.

Tiffany was awed by the beautiful city from below.
It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"You like the view?" He asked her while making his way to seat in a nearby bench.
"Yes. It's beautiful up here." She answered sitting next to him.
"Why did you bring me here?" She asked.
"I just would like to say...to say, sorry. I mean, I'm very sorry for the way I acted awhile ago. I know I am not in the right place to asked you those questions. I am not your boyfriend nor do we have a serious relationship going on. I just went overboard. I'm sorry Tiffany." He said looking straight to her eyes.

Tiffany knew he was dead serious.
What can she do about it?
This man in front of her is serious.
She knows he's not faking it.

And she like him like this.


Tiffany smiled at him.

"Apology accepted. I'm happy you told me what you really want to say. Thanks for being yourself Seunghyun. Thanks for admitting the fact that what you did back there is clearly overboard." She said.

Seunghyun smiled a litte.

"You're just being protective right? You're not jealous?" She said.
"Yes I'm being protective, you're right but I'll be lying if I say I'm not jealous because I am." He said.

Tiffany stared at him and he stared back.

Here they go again with that staring contest.


"Okay. So you're jealous. That's it. I guess you really like me a lot huh?" Tiffany teased.

Seunghyun chuckled.

"Are you teasing me with that remark of yours?" He asked.
"I'm not teasing anyone." She said looking away at him.
"I really like you." He said.


Tiffany secretly smiled to herself.
She wished Seunghyun didn't see that tho.

She felt ecstatic hearing that one.
She felt all jelly. 
Butterflies in her stomach.

The feeling of pure bliss is eating her up.


"By the way, I never thought that Bigbang's charismatic rapper could just say a simple sorry and bring the girl he likes in the rooftop? and yeah of course! The flowers. I thought being a Bigbang member, simplicity is an understatement?" She said.

"What? I didn't get it." Seunghyun said.


Such a slow poke Seunghyun.


"I mean, I was expecting a beautiful dinner out there you know, since I am not having my dinner yet and my stomach is beginning to creat weird noises. I just thought that you prepared a dinner up here. Yeah. That's it." Tiffany said with a hint of playfulness in her voice. She 's teasing Seunghyun and he was oblivious to that.


But yeah, she's really hungry.


"You haven't had dinner yet?!" Seunghyun said with a raised voice.

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Remember you asked Yuri to have me for awhile? We're actually gonna have our dinner that time." She said as a matter-of-fact.
"Ah yeah, I remember that. C'mon let's get you something to eat." He said grabbing Tiffany's arm in the process.
"Wait! The flowers!" Tiffany said breaking Seunghyun's hold on her and got the flowers with her.


Seunghyun smiled.
He loves seeing Tiffany so carefree at times.


I love you Tiffany. 
I love you Hwang Miyoung.
What poison did you put on me that I'm feeling like this towards you?
You're such an impeccable lady.

 


 

Hey there everybody! =)

How you doin'?

So, yeah I told you the last time I updated that this fic will continue a little longer since I told you I have some new ideas stored in my head right?

I'll still continue with that.

For now, enjoy this update.

Tomorrow, I promise you, I'll be having a double update.

In case, I failed to do that, that means, the internet conncetion here is being all y! 

HAHA!

Goodnight everyone! 

 

-XOXO