Radio Star

Choice

Seunghyun, Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyang are now back to being SNSD and Bigbang members respectively. They've got their own lives going on a normal basis. It's been exactly a week since their photoshoot has ended and it's been a week since VIPs and Sones are getting all hyped up about the magazine release. 

But today is somewhat special for both fandoms. Why? 'Cause their beloved groups are expected to guest on Radio Star. Well basically not all SNSD members since they won't fit the studio. 

Today, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon are attending and of course all of Bigbang members.
The kpop fandom are all curious and confused about Soshibang interactions lately. They've been speculating a lot of things like, Lee Sooman and Yang Hyunsuk are now beginning to settle everything and are now exposing their artists for some domination; like Yang Hyunsuk finally wants his artists to interact with other groups and lastly, that there's an SNSD and Bigbang member who's in a relationship.

BOOM to the last one!
Right now, let's just hope for that!

Well most fans always jump into different conclusions without any further basis that's why a lot of misunderstanding are created. 


---

Kim Gura, one of the MCs was the one to introduced the guests. After that, they all settled inside the studio.

"Annyeong Haseyo So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida! Hi! We are Girls Generation!" 
"Hello! We are Bigbang!" 

The two groups greeted simultaneously.

"Woah! It's actually rare for a YG group and an SM group to appear as guests on shows right? We're actually very much honored to welcome you both here on our show." Kim Gura said slightly bowing to SNSD and Bigbang well, mostly to Bigbang.

"Stop pretending. You're just honored to welcome Bigbang here. Just them and not us." Sunny said.
"No no! I mean this is Bigbang we're talking about!" Kim Gura answered.

Bigbang boys laugh.

"Girls, let's go now. We're not needed here anymore. C'mon stand up." Hyoyeon said as she rose from her seat and so as the other girls trying their best to look like they were really pissed. The Mcs were actually trying to get them all seated again but they won't listen.

"GIRLS! COME BACK HERE AND SIT!" Kyuhyun shouted at them and just like a mere puppet, all of them settled and sit down obediently. It was so synchronized that the rest of the people there were surprised.
"Woah! I didn't know you guys could be that synchronized. This is a first time." Kyuhyun said.
"OPPA!"The girls snap back at him.

Kyuhyun laughed.

"Just kidding. You're SM's best girl group. You're the best!" Kyuhyun said.
"You're being sarcastic!" Tiffany said.
"And are you expecting us to say you're SM's best boy group?" Jessica asked.
"Yah! Jung Jessica! Let's talk about that later." Kyuhyun said.

The people erupted to a loud laugh and the MCs began teasing Kyuhyun endlessly.

"Why am I being bullied once again? Everytime you girls are here, I always end up being thrown to the other side like I wasn't needed here anymore!" Kyuhyun said with irritation evident in his voice.
"Guess we have sharper tongues than yours oppa." Hyoyeon said making everyone laughed while Kyuhyun just lowered his head in embarrassment.

"Now it's been revealed that some members of the Nation's Girl Group are dating. Like Yoona and Sooyoung. Oh by the way, Tiffany sshi, how do you feel about the break up?" Kim Gura asked

Tiffany was caught off guard. She wasn't ready to answer that question so far. And this was the first time, she ever landed her feet on a variety show.

"Ugh..." She began but Kyuhyun saved her this time.
"Don't you think your question is a bit personal?" He asked.
"But I think as a public figure, she should express her thoughts since Nichkhun already express his. Are you and Victoria in good terms?" Kim Gura said.


Aish! This sharp-tongued mother F!
How could he place our dear Tiffany in a hot seat!
Seunghyun what's you gonna do?


"Are we having a pressconference here right now?" Tiffany said.
"But at least say something." Yoon Jong Shin said.
"We haven't really talk after the break up. Me and Nichkhun and as for Victoria, we had that little chat during Nichkhun's pressconference." Tiffany said.
"And what did you two talk about?" Kim Gura asked.
"I think, I should not answer that question." Tiffany said.

Kim Gura was about to speak when Tiffany interrupted him.

"Don't make me answer that or else, you're gonna witness an angry Manager Hwang right now. You're not gonna like it. I swear!" She said.

And everyone went all quiet.

"Silence ~~~" Jessica said.

The rest of the girls laugh.

"Okay, so we're not gonna bring back the past now right Jessica?" Kyuhyun said.
"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want me to talk to the writer now?" Jessica said.
"OK" Kyuhyun said teasing Jessica in the process. Well, he said Taecyeon's surname!

HAHA!
Kyuhyun's "OK" tho.
Here you go Taecsica shippers!


"Yah! We're not just the one guests here. Bigbang members are all so quiet right now. You're the hosts of this show! How could you let them out of the conversation!" Hyoyeon snap at them.

Again, SILENCE!

That's Hyoyeon's effect to everybody.
SNSD's sharp-tongued dancing queen.

"Alright! Since SNSD members are now open to dating, I just would like to ask if there's a possibility that you'll reveal your relationship with someone publicly?" Kyuhyun asked.
"For me, I would rather keep it a secret since I don't want the fans to meddle with my own private life." Jiyong said.
"Yes. I actually think it's a lot harder if we, idols opened our relationship with someone to the public. 'cause after that, we'll be chased by our fans wherever we go. That means, it will be hard for us to go on dates and enjoy our time together." Yuri said.
"The way you talk made me think that you're in a relationship Yuri sshi." Kim Gura said.
"Aish! No. I am not. Honestly, I am single." Yuri said.

And everyone laughed at her.

"It's actually nice to hear the same thought from a Girls Generation member." Jiyong said making Yuri chuckled softly.

"Yuri ah, what do you think of G-Dragon sshi?" Yoon Jongshin asked.
"Oh? Me?" Yuri asked dumbfounded.

Uh oh! 
You're dead Yuri!
What's you gonna say?
Remember, Taeyang is in the house!

"Ugh, I think G-dragon sshi is a good man. He's absolutely talented and somehow I really want to work with him in the future.I mean he's really musically inclined. He has that strong sense of passion when it comes to music. You can actually sense that in all his songs." Yuri said.

Good choice of words Yuri.
It's more like of a "business-like" description.

Taeyang, you're safe!

"Thanks for those nice words Yuri sshi." Jiyong said and yuri responded with a simple "you're welcome".
"How about you Sunny? I haven't heard any dating rumors about you. How do you feel about that?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Yah oppa! Why are you suddenly asking me that? Your tone of voice seems like you're telling me I'm not that attractive to date huh!" Sunny said.
"Kyuhyun oppa, what is wrong with you? You shouldn't ask Sunny those kind of things." Tiffany said.
"Aish! Oppa, do you know how it hurts for Sunny?" Jessica said.
"YAH! JUNG JESSICA!" Sunny shouted at her.
"What? Did it hurt or not?" Jessica asked.

Sunny gave Jessica a poker face and Kyuhyun laughed like it was eternity.

"Shut up Cho Kyuhyun!" Sunny said.
"Yah! Lee Soonkyu! I'm still your oppa, you shouldn't shout at me like that." Kyuhyun scolded her.

The rest of the people inside the studio erupted in a hysterical laugh during Kyuhyun and Sunny's little fight.

"Sunny sshi, why don't you ask a Bigbang member if you're not attractive to date or the other way around." Kim Gura sugested.
"Seungri sshi, am I not attractive?" Sunny asked.
"No. You're definitely cute and I've seen some of your live performances on TV and I can say that you're pretty y." Seungri said.

Sunny gave him a wide smile.

"See? All you should learn from Seungri sshi. He's definitely saying the truth. Thank you for that Seungri sshi." Sunny said.


The segment goes on like how it was planned. The girls were asked about what they think of Bigbang members and so as Bigbang members to them. 


"How about you T.O.P sshi, what are you looking for a girlfriend to be?" Kim Gura asked.
"I'll answer that truthfully. I actually like a carefree girl. The girl who could shut me up literally when I'm being such a bingu. The girl who could make me smile because of her clumsiness. The girl who would take care of me when I was sick. A simple girl who would accept a simple sorry when I did something wrong to her. You know, lack of extravagance. The girl who would go into a fight with me. The girl who has a lot of conviction and passion." He said.
"T.O.P sshi, it feels like you're pertaining to someone right now. Are you in a relationship?" Kim Gura asked.
"I'm not in a relationship honestly. But, I would love to be." Seunghyun said earning a simultaneous "oohs" and "aaahs" to the guests. 

Tiffany on the other hand, smiled secretly to herself and Seunghyun luckily caught that one and smiled to himself.


I know you also like me Tiffany.

 


 

Hello there again!

Sorry if this chapter seems to be a boring chapter to all of you.

But at least, read this. There's a little Topfany interaction at the end.

Thanks.

 

-XOXO