His heartbeat

Choice

 

The entire crew of this photoshoot are now heading off towards the airport ready to go to Paris. 
Yes. It was their last destination.

Before the arrangement was Yuri being with Tiffany and Seunghyun being with Taeyang, now, it was Yuri with Taeyang and Seunghyun with his dearest Tiffany.

Isn't that sweet?
Wonder how they managed to get that one?
Will the crews sense something romantic going on?

Well actually, Yuri and Tiffany was supposed to be sitting together but our little Seunghyun here kinda sneek into the seat when Yuri excused herself to the comfort room. 

Smart move Choi Seunghyun!
Thumbs up!


"You're here again?" Tiffany asked.

Seunghyun nodded his head and mumbled a simple yes before placing his head on Tiffany's shoulder.
Tiffany on the other hand was supposed to push him away but when she was attempting to, she felt like Seunghyun's forehead is hot.


Does he have a fever?


"Seunghyun ah, you're hot. Do you have a fever?" She asked.

Seunghyun didn't answer tho. He was fast asleep.

Tiffany on the other hand began to panic and she was contantly trying to put Seunghyun awake but he was just mumbling something. At first she didn't get it but after awhile, Seunghyun opened his eyes and said,


"Just stay like this, it'll ease the fever." He said.

Tiffany was taken aback by his words. 
It was as if he was telling her that her entire presence would make the fever gone.


"But at least, take some medicine. Will you do that for me?" She asked.

Seunghyun nodded his head.

Tiffany called a female crew member and asked for a medicine. She did tell her that Seunghyun is having a fever.

"Here take this." She gave the medicine to Seunghyun and allowing him to drink on her own water bottle.


Wait! She allowed him to drink in her own water bottle?
Well, that's clearly an indirect kiss tho.


"You better rest now. Go sleep." She said allowing Seunghyun to rest his head on her shoulders once again. 


After quite some time, they landed safely on Paris.


"Seunghyun wake up now. We need to get off the plane." Tiffany said slightly shaking Seunghyun's arms. Worry flastered on her face. 

He groaned and then slowly opened his eyes.

Tiffany is worried about him. Hell she was dead worried!
She checked his forehead and he's still having a fever.

She sigh.

"C'mon I'll help you get up." She said trying her best to lift Seunghyun.
"No. You don't need to do this. I can handle myself. I'm a lot taller than you, you'll find it hard to hold onto me." He said getting off the seat.
"When I say I'm gonna help you, I'm gonna help you. Don't be so stubborn now Choi Seunghyun." Tiffany firmly said.
 

And yes, Seunghyun can't do anything but to let Tiffany do what she wants. 
Tiffany owns him this time.
The last thing he would like to see this time around is a flairing Tiffany.


Seunghyun's manager saw Tiffany struggling to hold onto Seunghyun and so she rushed towards them, to help but Tiffany assured her she can handle it.


At last, they arrived at Seunghyun and Taeyang's hotel room. And tehre, Taeyang helped her to put Seunghyun to bed.

"Taeyang ah, he's got a high fever. I think we should just cancel the photoshoot today." Tiffany said.
"I don't think the whole crew would agree to that." He answered.
"But what if we kindly ask them to postponed it for now and resume when Seunghyun's feeling a lot better." Yuri suggested.
"Yes. That's a good idea. I'm going now and ask them. You guys tend to Seunghyun now." Tiffany said but when she was about to go out, Seunghyun held her arm and said,
"Don't leave me here Tiffany." 

Tiffany looked at Taeyang and Yuri and both of them gave her a reassuring smile.

"No, I won't leave you. I'll just stay here." She said.
"Fany, we'll just talk to them and see if they could postponed it." Yuri said. She nodded her head and then the two walked out of the room.


When the two left, Tiffany grab a towel, rinsed it with water and placed it on Seunghyun's forehead to cool his temperature. 


"I hope this will help him get better." She said to herself.


She watched Seunghyun's sleeping face and she found herself his hair in the process. She smiled to herself.


Why do I care so much for you?


After about an hour, at last, Seunghyun woke up.


"Tiffany." He called her. He saw her sleeping on the nearby couch.
"Oh Seunghyun ah! You're awake!" She said rushing towards him checking his forehead immediately to see if he's still have the fever or not.

She smiled.


"The fever's gone!" She beemed with happiness in her voice. Seunghyun smiled at her.
"Thanks to the most beautiful woman who took care of me." He said. 


Tiffany blushed at what he said. He saw it and chuckled.


"You look more beautiful when you blush." He said. Tiffany punch his arm lightly.

"Yah! I am not blushing!" She said.
"Say what you want to say but I clearly saw how your face turned red as tomato awhile ago." He . 
"Now that you're completely alright, I'm heading off to my room. I don't need your endless teasing right now. Hmmp!" She said making her way towards the door and Seunghyunn being the bingu himself, quickly rose from bed and ran towards Tiffany enveloping her in a tight hug which made the latter surprised.
"No, just stay here please? I'm not yet okay! See! I'm still having a slight fever! Oh gosh! My head is spinning like hell hear. My head hurts a lot! He said trying his best to act in front of now emotionless Tiffany.
"Choi Seunghyun! I know you're a good actor but that trick won't work on me. Goodbye!" She said grabbing the door's handle but it was blocked by Seunghyun's hand.
"If you're going out, I'm also going out." He said.
"Don't you dare do that!" She said.

But before Seunghyun throw another word to her, the door opened revealing Yuri and Taeyang.

"Are you alright hyung?" Taeyang asked.
"Ye---NO! I am not yet alright! I'm still having a terrible headache right now! Ouch!" He said grabbing his head like a mad guy.

The three people inside the room looked at him like he's a real freak.
Just then Tiffany punch his stomach hard.


"YAH! It hurts!" He shouted.
"Stop with your antics now Choi Seunghyun!" She said.

Yuri and Taeyang laughed at them.

"Guys! The photoshoot won't be rescheduled. So, it's good to see you Seunghyun sshi in a good condition now. We need 2 hours to prepare and we'll be off to the location." Yuri informed them.


And after that, the girls bid their goodbyes to the boys and head off towards their hotel room.


------------


The entire crew has made their shooting in different parts of Paris. They went to the Wall of Love and so as Bir-Hakeim Bridge, Alexander III Bridge, Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe. Yes. The typical places tourists visit in Paris.

Everyone was tired. But they weren't done yet. It's already 7 in the evening and it was the best time to shoot in the River Seine and the famous Eiffel Tower. The view here in the evening is definitely breathtaking oozing with romanticism. Imagine the romantic lights all over the place which could definitely improve the romantic feel of the entire place! Perfect for couples! Perfect for a couple photoshoot!


Romanticism? Romance?
So does that mean that they'll be doing a romantic photoshoot here?
Hmmm! Sounds great!


The photographer gahered everyone around. He told them what they needed to do. Indeed, the concept now is a romantic and sweet photoshoot. So they must really act as lovers.

The four understood everything and then later, the photoshoot began.

Venue: River Seine Bridge overlooking the beautiful Eiffel Tower.


As usual, Yuri and Taeyang were the first to entered the set and as expected their mini stares looked so hot as hell. Theirs appear to be romantically hot with the constant touching here and there. It will definitely set fire to those people who'll see the magazine.


When it was Tiffany and Seunghyun's turn, Tiffany couldn't help but to feel nervous right now. She was not experienced with romantic photoshoot. She never had done any before. And the thought of being paired with Seunghyun made her even more nervous and her heart beat began to accelerate.

Seunghyun sensing Tiffany's nervousness, grab her shoulders making her look at him. He smiled at her.

"C'mon don't be scared. Don't be nervous. I'm here. You can do this. We pull this off even much better that Yuri and Taeyang's." He said.

The way he said the last statement made Tiffany chuckled.

"It's good to see you like that." He said.
"Thanks Seunghyun. Now, I'm all ready!" She said.

Seunghyun ruffled her hair playfully which made the latter hit him lightly.
They were having their little sweet moments there. They were in their own little world that they ddidn't realize that the photographer managed to took pictures of their sweet moments together. He smiled at the photos. It was indeed oozing with romance - with love indeed.

He clapped his hands garnering the attention of Tiffany and Seunghyun.

"Can you Seunghyun lift Tiffany up?" He said. Seunghyun nodded his head.

Seunghyun lifted Tiffany up high while he was smiling like idiot and Tiffany was chuckling. Yes. They were enjoying this little photoshoot!
Seunghyun began to spin Tiffany in air which made the latter closed her eyes and scream. The photographer smiled at the scene. He knows there's something special between these two and he likes it. The magazine will surely be a hit! 

"Now, can you Seunghyun hug her from behind. Look at her and you Tiffany look back at him. Just do it naturally. Can you?" He said. Te two nodded their heads as they do what they were asked for.


God knows how Seunghyun love every bit of this photoshoot and God knows how blissful Tiffany is.


"Perfect!" The photographer said.
"Now walk together hand in hand." He said.

The two walked together. HAND.IN.HAND. 
Isn't that sweet?
Tiffany and Seunghyun walking together hand in hand under the moonlight in the city of lovers-Paris.

While they were walking, Seunghyun pulled Tiffany's arm which made her spin towards him. Seunghyun caught her and smiled. He leans forward. Tiffany just stood there in complete shock. Seunghyun placed his forehead onto hers and closed his eyes.


"Close your eyes Tiffany." He said. Tiffany obliged.
"Can't you feel it?" He asked.
"Feel what?" She asked him back.
"Can't you feel my heart beating fast?" He asked once again.

Tiffany opened her eyes and so as Seunghyun's.

Seunghyun held her hand and placed it on his chest.
Tiffany felt his heart beating fast.
She blushed.
AND
SMILED.

"I can feel it Seunghyun." She said.

Seunghyun smiled.

Tiffany was about to say something when the photographer yelled at them.


"That was perfect Seunghyun and Tiffany! That was perfect! I can see love to the two of you. It's beautiful!"
"Thanks" They said.
"You look like a real couple back there!" Yuri said.
"Now, it made me think how would the two of you look if you've become a real couple." Taeyang said.

Seunghyun chuckled and Tiffany just smiled secretly.

"Now, let's call it a night. Everyone! You've all worked hard for this. Rest now. Tomorrow we'll be flying to Seoul once again. Goodnight! " the photographer said and all of them went to their separate ways.

 

Tiffany and Yuri went to bed early but our little miss Tiffany seems like, she won't get a really good sleep right now. She keeps on twisting and turning on her bed. She can't sleep. Flashbacks from the photoshoot keep on invading her mind. And...and Seunghyun's heart beat, the one she felt awhile ago, she likes it! The hell SHE LOVES IT!

Am I in love with him?

 


 

GUYS GUYS! I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry for not updating. I was really busy the last two days.

I went to the hospital to stay with my Aunt who just gave birth to cute little twins and yesterday, I went to a reunion with my gradeschool friends.

I'm really sorry.

So, right now, enjoy this update first. I'll try to post another one before this day ends. 

Thanks.

 

-XOXO