Broken

Choice

Few days have passed after Seunghyun and Tiffany's secret little date and everything went on pretty normal.
Well, except the fact that Seunghyun will constantly call Tiffany anytime and send her messages. 

Everything is normal. No new dating news. No breakup news and whatsoever.

That's for the past few days.

Because right now, the industry is in total chaos.

Everyone is busy calling other people.

Interviews there, interviews here.

Such a total chaos.

What is that all about?

Who's involved?


While the industry is busy spreading the news and making it looks like the other person is at fault. This and that! A typical action done in the celebrity world.

There was this woman crying her heart out inside her room and no one could make her stop. It hurts her.
The news freakin' hurts her like hell!
She felt like she's carrying the whole weight of the world on her shoulders.

Who's her?


Tiffany.

Yes. SNSD's Tiffany.


What happened exactly?


All SNSD members decided to stay in their dorm. The night before, they were so happy joking around each other and no one among them could expect that after their good night, a very shocking news would face them. 


And this news was centered to Tiffany.
Tiffany and Nichkhun to be exact.

 

Breaking news:

2PM's Nichkhun was seen with another girl who the media says to quite resemble f(x) Victoria last night. They were both leaving a restaurant near the SM Building at around 11 in the evening hand in hand. 

The media speculated that Nichkhun was cheating behind Tiffany's back.


There you go folks.
The news article goes on like that.


The news is all over the internet and any other form of social media. 
The rest of SNSD members are trying to comfort Tiffany but it turns out that no one among them could do that.
They were feeling hopeless right now.
They don't know what to do.
This is just the first time that they've seen Tiffany in this state.
Even Taeyeon doesn't know what to do anymore.


Tiffany won't go outside her room. She locked herself inside.

"Girls, I'm worried about her. What do we do now?" Yuri said. Tears now threatening to fall from her eyes.
"I felt like I want to kill someone right now." Hyoyeon and Sunny both said in unison. 
"Girls, Fany won't open up the door till now. She haven't eaten anything yet. I'm worried." Taeyeon said.
"Should I call Taecyeon now and ask for Nichkhun's number?" Jessica asked
"I don't think he'll give it to us." Sooyoung answered.
"Or should we go and ask Victoria?" Yoona suggested.
"I think that'll do good." Yuri agreed.
"So, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona, go to f(x) dorm now and look for Victoria and ask her everything. We should make our move now. We shouldn't let anyone step on Tiffany like that." Taeyeon said and soon after, the three girls left.


After that, the girls left behind were simultaneously trying to talk to Tiffany but none of them succeeded so far.

They were beginning to lose hope. Just then, a knock from the door was heard.

"Oh! They're back already? Did they ever found Victoria?" Jessica asked as she opens the door. To her surprise it's not the girls but rather, the charismatic rapper himself.

"T.O.P sunbaenim. W-Why are you here?" She asked.
"Can I go inside?" Seunghyun asked her back and Jessica let him in.

The rest of the girls were so shock to see Choi Seunghyun inside their dorm.

"Sunbae-nim what brings you here?" It was Taeyeon's turn to ask now.
"I heard the news. Where is her?" Seunghyun said as his eyes wandered around the place looking for any sign of Tiffany.
"She's still inside her room. She won't open up." Yuri said.
"Were you surprised about it?" Seunghyun asked them.

The girls were confused for a moment.
Of course. They were shocked about it.
Who wouldn't be?

"About the news?" Sunny asked. Seunghyun nodded.
"Of course, we are. I mean, we've never imagined Nichkhun oppa doing that. He's such a reserved guy." Taeyeon said.

Seunghyun let out a chuckle.
The girls are now even more confused.

"I think you're just too busy to know." Seunghyun said.
"Too busy to know what?" Sunny asked getting a little bit impatient.
"Will you sit down first and tell us everything you know!" Jessica said

Soon after, they've found themselves surrounding Seunghyun.


"It actually happened last week. Just 2 days before Tiffany and I had our dinner. We, bigbang members decided to go out clubbing. There we happened to bumped into Wooyoung and the rest of the 2pm guys. At first it was alright since nothing happened. Maybe they were just there for fun. But, Seungri came running down towards me asking me to look at something. There, I saw Victoria and Nichkhun kissing and I even heard him telling his 'I love you' to her. I was enraged! I just want to beat the hell out of that guy!" Seunghyun explained.

"WHAT?! And why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Hyoyeon shouted at him
"Sorry. I just thought that it's best if the news would broke out from Nichkhun or Victoria themselves. Since, it will be bad on my part if I would break it to you guys or even to Tiffany. But honestly, I did give a hint on her about it." He said.
"I feel like I'll be breaking someone's neck right now." Yuri said clenching her fist. Soon after, she made her way towards her room, grab her purse and went towards the door.
"YAH! KWON YURI! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!" Taeyeon shouted.
"I'M GOING TO JYP!" Yuri shouted back.

The moment the girls heard her, they immediately run towards her. They lifted her up and carried her towards the sofa.

"YAH! Stay right there and don't even move!" Taeyeon said.
"No matter how mad you are right now, confronting them at this moment isn't the right thing to do. Not right now when your company and theirs aren't making an official statement about this." Seunghyun said.

The girls let out a deep sigh.

"Can I know where her room is?" Seunghyun asked.
"It's the last room." Hyoyeon said.


Then Seunghyun made his towards the room.

He knocks several times but she won't open up.

"Tiffany. It's me, Seunghyun. C'mon open up." He said.

He keeps on knocking but she isn't opening the door nor responding to his plea.
Just then, he heard a loud crash from the other side of the door. And there goes the panic Seunghyun and the girls.


They keep on knocking and shouting and at last, Tiffany opened the door with a swollen eyes.

Seunghyun immediately hugged her tightly. 

"Don't worry. I'll stay with you. We'll stay with you all throughout." Seunghyun said.

Tiffany cried.

"I'm broken Seunghyun. I'm competely broken." She said in between tears.


Seeing this, the girls made their way back to the living room.

"We're lucky to have Seunghyun right now." Jessica said.
"Yes. She needs him at this moment." Taeyeon agreed.
"But right now, the thing we need to do is to talk to the heads about this." Yuri suggested.


And that's it. They went out and headed towards the main office.

Meanwhile, Seunghyun told Tiffany what he knew and what he saw at the club. Same story as what he told the other girls.
As expected, Tiffany cried a lot and Seunghyun can't do anything but to comfort her.
Tiffany fell asleep in Seunghyun's arms and she was hugging his arms ever so tightly. 

Seunghyun kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry. I'll be with you from now on. I won't ever leave you. Not now when I really know that I love you more than anyone in this world. I love you."

 


 

So guys, basically, I am planning to have atleast 2 updates today but I just can't.

EXO's fandom is in total chaos right now and it's making me so depressed and confused.

For now, I just need to stay in that fandom.

Hope you'll understand.

By the way, maybe tomorrow, I could give you some more updates.

For now, enjoy this one.

Thanks.