The Bet

Choice
 

This is the day where Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyang and Seunghyun will be flying to London for their photoshoot.
This news has been going viral in the social networking sites.
Kpop fans all over the world were shocked about the sudden collaboration of artists from two rival companies.
YG and SM.
This is rare and clearly unexpected.

Soshibang shippers are ecstatic. 
I mean, most fans are beyond ecstatic seeing these two groups collaborating in one photoshoot. 
Something new. Something fresh. 


Many fans came rushing to the airport to see some interactions among the artists.
They first saw two lovely ladies marching their way inside the airport. Just like real models. 
Fashion icons indeed. 
Yuri and Tiffany.


As the ladies walked inside, many questions were thrown by the fans. Many I love Yous were said and many Fightings and Hwaitings were said.
The ladies smiled.
They love the affection of their fans.
In return,  they both stop in the middle of the airport, looked at each other and dance their hit song, "Gee".

Oh gosh!
Dorky YULTI alert!

The fans screamed. The fanboys mostly! 


On the other side of the airport, Seunghyun and Taeyang came and they saw what the two girls did. 
They chuckled. They smiled. 
They love how these two girls don't pretend in front of their fans.
They love how these two girls don't actually care about their image.


Tiffany and Yuri are still in the midst of their tiny little performance when the fans shifted their attention towards two hot-looking men.
Seunghyun and Taeyang.


So, the two ladies stopped and turned their heads towards the two guys.

H.O.T.

HOT!

Freakin' HOT!


They both thought.


Tiffany nudged Yuri's side motioning her to start walking again. 

Knowing what Tiffany and Yuri were up to, Seunghyun walked closer to them and pulled both them with him and Taeyang so that they could have agroup picture.


Tiffany and Yuri were shocked. They don't know Seunghyun would do this.
This! 
In front of so many fans.


After that, the four made their way and not long after, the airplane took off.


Yuri and Tiffany were seated next to each other while Seunghyun and Taeyang were seated together also. The rest of their managers and crew were with them. 


During take off, Yuri and Tiffany didn't forget to shout "London! Wait for us!"
And guess what, Seunghyun find it extra cute. 
He finds Tiffany cute.
Of course. He would. He's in love with her. 


Because the Choi Seunghyun couln't help not get close to Tiffany now that they're just few centimeters away from each other, he nudged Yuri secretly, telling her to exchange seats. 
Of course. He did that without letting Tiffany know. 

Sneaky Seunghyun is sneaky. 


"Fany ah, I just need to use the restroom. I'll be back in a few." Yuri said.
"Alright." Tiffany answered.

And as if on cue, Seunghyun made her way towards Tiffany.

"Hi there pretty lady." Seunghyun greeted her.

Tiffany smiled.

"Young man, this isn't your seat. You're supposed to be seating with Taeyang oppa. So please, go there now. Yuri will be back in a few." Tiffany said as a matter-of-factly.

Seunghyun didn't speak instead, he just pointed at the sight of Taeyang and Yuri enjoying each other's company. 
Tiffany pouted and sigh.

"Guess you win this time." She said.
"I always win Tiffany. I promise, I'll win your heart in no time." He said without taking his eyes off of her.
"Really? You sure I'm going to give my heart to you?" She asked him. Mockery in her tone.
"You wanna bet?" Seunghyun challenged her back.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at him placing her index finger on her lips, thinking.

"What if I win, what could I get back?" She asked.
"Anything you want. Just tell me and I'll give it to you." He answered.
"Pretty much good." She said.
"So I win, what do I get?" He asked.
"Just the same. Anything you asked." She said.


OOOH! Tiffany's pretty confident huh?
Did she really mean it?
Will she give her heart to Seunghyun or not?


"So it's a deal then?" Seunghyun said. Tiffany nodded.
"Sure. Deal." She said.
"You sure? You don't want to back out?" He asked.
"Nope. I won't back out. You afraid now?" She asked him back.
"Not even a bit of that. Good luck my pretty lady." He said as he close his eyes and laid his head to Tiffany's shoulder with a smile on his face.

 

Tiffany smiled.


Should I trust him or not?

Won't answer that now.

Let's see how will he do the courting. Let's see if he's persistent. 
Let's see if he's worthy of my love and my trust.


Tiffany thought.

Again, she looked at the now sleeping Seunghyun and smiled to herself. 

 


 

Hi! First of all, sorry for havings hort updates lately.

I don't know. I just want it that way tho.

Hope you understand.

So now, just enjoy this sweet little update from me.

 

-xoxo