He admitted

Choice

 

SNSD and Bigbang's promotions are going smoothly right now. They are currently placed 1st and 2nd on various music charts and music shows. And now, they are here once again, sharing the same stage in SBS Inkigayo but this time, they are competing against each other.


This is really tough right?
I bet all the soshibang shippers out there are screaming their lungs out to cheer their oppas and eonnies.

Who could win this?

The Mcs are now announcing the scores and HAIL all Sones! SNSD won! 
The girls are screaming like crazy on stage.
Dorky and crazy shidae signing in.

Meanwhile, the Bigbang boys are secretly giggling right now at the sight of those nine girls as they made their way to congratulate them. 

They were just normal YG and SM artists congratulating each other in the eyes of many fans and thus, they failed to see what really happened. 

As the boys congratulated the girls, Choi Seunghyun and Tiffany Hwang tried to keep their distance.
Or maybe, just the Tiffany Hwang.

'Cause Seunghyun tried to approach her on stage.

ON.THE.DAMN.STAGE.

Yes! What a smart move Seunghyun. On that damn stage where everybody could see every happenings even the tiniest bit of interaction.

But still, he succeeded. 

To him, it's Now or never.


"Congratulations. You all did great." He said trying not be obvious to the fans around.

Tiffany looked up to him, smiled and said,

"Thanks. You also did great. I mean, yeah. All of you." 

Oh oh! It seems like our Tiffany is getting nervous.
Choi Seunghyun's presence made her nervous. 

"Have you read the note?" Seunghyun asked and Tiffany became shocked.

Oh Yeah! The note!

Did she already read it?


Yes! She already did.

But what is inside that note tho?

 

Flashback

 

SNSD reached their dorm at around 1 am after their Music Bank comeback stage, fansigns, album launching etc.
They were all tired and exhausted that as soon as they reached the dorm, all of them began dozing off to sleep but Tiffany is an exemption.

How could she sleep if her mind is occupied with a lot of things?

A lot of things?

Really?

Oh I bet! It's just THE CHOI SEUNGHYUN!


Tiffany sat on the edge of her bed holding the note that Seunghyun gave her awhile ago. 


"Should I read this?" She asked herself.


Oh hell yeah! You should! C'mon! Open it! I know you also want to know what's written inside. 


And yes, Tiffany opened it and read everything.


To the loveliest and the most beautiful woman,


You're confused right now. I know that. To tell you, I am not, not even a slight confusion. Right now, all I know is that I want to be close to you. I want to see you all time. It seems like I couldn't bare to not see you for the entire day. Trust me. I really do feel that way. So, I would always end up watching your music videos, hosting, variety shows and concert dvds just to see you.


Tiffany smiled upon reading that part.

Yes. She's smilling from ear to ear right now. 

Another Choi Seunghyun effect.


My members knew of this and luckily, they are not against what I am doing right now. I'm taking it easy cause I know you're still committed to that 2PM guy.


'that 2PM guy' is it Choi Seunghyun?
Are you being bitter right now?
Why can't you just say that it's Nichkhun Horvejkul?

Tiffany's forehead creased reading the '2PM guy' part but still manage to put on a small smirk.
Just what are you thinking right now Tiffany?
You should be fired up right now!
Choi Seunghyun did not even acknowledge your damn boyfriend!


I know what I'm doing is not the right thing. I know I should not meddle into others' relationship but this time, forgive me or forgive me not, but I'm still continuing this. I have this strong feeling that I must continue this. Could it be because I can also feel that you're feeling the same way as me?


"Yah! This guy! How could he!? Aish! Do I...really feel the same way?" Tiffany said to herself.
"Aish! Hwang Miyoung! Get yourself together! You.must.not.give.in.to.his.flowery.words.You.can't.'cause.you.are.Nichkhun's." She said as she ruffled her hair in frustration.


Lastly, I would like you to know that I booked a dinner for two. Just come to Vestin Villa at Myeongdong this Friday. You're free during Friday evenings right? Sorry. I already do some researches. I know.You're being worried right now 'cause I was inviting you to come but I assure you, I won't do anything bad. I respect you. 


'I respect you' 

Those words echoed in Tiffany's mind.
And she loves it!

She loves the way Seunghyun wrote the letter. It was purely heaven for her.

Tiffany! You lucky ! Choi Seunghyun is inviting you for a dinner. Won't you come?


End of Flashback

 

"Yes. I've read it." Tiffany answered. Seunghyun smiled.
"Will you go?" Seunghyun said but he was nudged by Jiyong telling him to get off the stage now.

And there you have it. He doesn't know if she'll go or not.
your life dear Mr. Choi.


After SNSD's encore, they went off the stage and head towards their dressing room cheering loudly as if they won their first 1st place award. 

Such a crazy group.

Tiffany was joining her friends until someone held her arm.

"Sunbae-nim, why are you still here?" Tiffany asked her sunbae. Yes. Her sunbae Choi Seunghyun.
"I want to know your answer." He said looking straight into her eyes.
"Ah. That." Tiffany began but was cut off by Taeyeon and Yuri who just came into view.

"Yah. What is going on around here?" Yuri asked and Taeyeon gasped!
"Omo! Don't tell me you guys...." Taeyeon said as she looked into Tiffany then to Seunghyun.
"OMO! Sunbae, why are you holding Tiffany's arm?" Taeyeon asked.
"Don't me..." Taeyeon and Yuri said at the same time but they couldn't continue what they're going to say 'cause the mighty Seunghyun started laughing.

"You guys are funny. But to be honest, I want to.I like your manager Hwang. I like Tiffany Hwang." Seunghyun confessed and the three girls were shocked to death.


OMO! CHOI SEUNGHYUN ADMITTED IT!
THE FEELS~~~

"So, Tiffany, will you go?" Seunghyun asked.
"Sun..." Tiffany said but she was hushed by Seunghyun.

He got his phone and gave it to Tiffany.

"Why?" She asked.
"Your number. Save it." He said and God knows what Tiffany did! 


SHE SAVED IT!

THE CHOI SEUNGHYUN GOT HER NUMBER!

"Thanks. I'll just call you. Bye." He said and left.


"Tell me I am just dreaming. Tell me that this is all a dream." Taeyeon said.
"Choi Seunghyun just admitted that he like Fany. He got her number." Yuri said.
"YAH!" Tiffany shouted gaining the attention of her two bestfriends.

"Tiffany Hwang! We deserve an explanation." They both said in unison.


Uh-Oh!
Here comes trouble!
Manager Hwang is in trouble.

 


 

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! Our exam is now done. Sorry for the long wait. Here's an update. Hope you'll like it.

ENJOY!