Reality

Choice

A man in his mid-20s entered the restaurant and oh boy! Everyone is looking at him like he was a criminal.

But nonetheless, he confidently entered the restaurant and once he’s inside, removed his sunglasses and look around as if looking for someone.

Who is this man actually?

And

Who is he looking for?

Just then, he spotted that someone and his heart began to ache.

Yes. You got it.

His heart is screaming because of pain.

Too much pain that he thought he might just collapsed right there.

He clenched his fist.

He is angry.

But why would he be angry?

What makes him angry?

Or rather, “who” made him angry?

Wait

Wait

Did I already mention his name?

Oh yes! Not yet.

He’s the charismatic rapper.

And he is looking for his eyesmile queen, Tiffany Hwang.

But it seems that luck is not on his side right now.

His eyesmile queen is with “the current boyfriend” and he couldn’t do his move right now.

Such a bad timing right?

Aish! This Choi Seunghyun is really out of his mind!

The woman he has been calling “his” is actually in the arms of another man and they seem to be full of love.

What can he do?

Will he just waver?

Or

Will he still go on?

Aish! He can’t tell.

He can’t decide.

 

So, to avoid any further murmurs as to why the charismatic rapper from YG suddenly popped out of God knows where to a restaurant which was mostly full of SM staffs and artists, decided to make an order for takeout.

 

Foolish Seunghyun is foolish!

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the restaurant, the murmurs began to subside and so as the loving moment of our dear Khunfany.

The couple was eating their lunch while still engaging in some talk when Nichkhun’s phone rang.

He excused himself and answered the call leaving Tiffany behind.

 

The moment Nichkhun left, Tiffany overheard a conversation between two friends behind their table.

 

“Isn’t that T.O.P?” one of the girls asked.

“Yes. That’s him, but what is he doing here?” The other asked

“Why? Is it wrong to be here? I mean, everyone is freely allowed to eat here.” The 1st girl reasoned out

“But aren’t he aware that mostly SM artists and staffs are here? I mean, he’s from YG tho, the rival company.” The other said as a matter-of-fact.

 

As soon as Tiffany heard that precious stage name, her eyes began to wander around the restaurant looking for that special man and there he is, in front of the cashier, ordering.

 

Tiffany pinched her cheek for her to sure that she isn’t dreaming.

 

“Ouch!” She said.

 

And there, she’s sure, very much sure that this isn’t just a mere dream, but the REALITY.

 

The man that a portion of her heart wanted to see for days is right on her reach.

 

“What should I do?” She said to herself.

“Aish! Foolish Tiffany! Of course, you wouldn’t do anything. You’re not even ‘friends’ and plus, you’re with someone now.” She continued, shaking her head in the process before looking up again just to meet the eyes of the rapper.

 

Thug

Thug

Thug

 

Yes! There it is once again, the stare and the irregular heartbeat.

Can they feel their heartbeat?

Oh of course! They can!

It’s Tachycardia. It’s blissful.

Their staring session just ended when Nichkhun arrived. Tiffany has been slightly disappointed by her boyfriend’s return ‘cause the moment Nichkhun entered the restaurant after the phone call, Seunghyun began walking out of the restaurant slightly bumping her boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Did he purposely bump into Khunnie?” She quietly asked herself.

 

Oh! Tiffany saw that one huh?

Slightly bumping?

Oh gosh! Is Choi Seunghyun trying to pick up a fight?

Geez!

Luckily, Nichkhun really didn’t bother to look who bumped into him or else, who knows what might happen next.

 

 


 

Hey there guys! As promised, here's the chapter 4. This has little dialogue. It's mostly narrations but I hope you'll still love it as much as the previous chapters

Again, I just want to express how grateful I am to all of you who supports this story.

I mean, I really didn't expect that I could get all of these since it's just my 1st time.

Again, Thanks a lot.

Saranghae!