Photoshoot

Choice

Italicized words = character/s' thoughts


Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyang and Seunghyun arrived at London. They'll be doing the first part of their photoshoot in the streets of London and many other places here.


It's been their first time in the country and they were all amazed by how magnificent the place is. 

All of them are staying in the same hotel but of course different hotel rooms. 

Yuri with Tiffany and of course Taeyang and Seunghyun. 

They were given about 4 hourse to rest and then after that, they'll be starting the photoshoot proper. 


The girls spent those 4 hours, sleeping and maintaining their skin. 
You know, beauty sleep tho.

While the guys just wander around the streets of London looking fab as ever.
Some kpop fans spotted them and those fans were so damn lucky they've got their autographs and even had a picture with them.


After quite some time, everyone's ready for the photoshoot. For this time, they'll be doing a retro themed photoshoot along the King's road in Chelsea. 

Just imagine Seunghyun and Taeyang wearing those tight-fitting long sleeves with bow tie and a slick pants with amtching boots.

oH! Isn't that quite eye-catching? 
C'mon it's "fit"! F.I.T.
Can you imagine those muscles or more likely "hidden" muscles for CHoi Seunghyun.

Oh! Oozing with pure hotness!


And that's not the end, of course Tiffany and Yuri will also be as gorgeous as ever.
Just imagine them in these attire. 
http://www.fashiondivadesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/retro-fashion-with-a-1341957173.jpg

Tiffany is shorts and Yuri in skirts.

Plus, red lipsticks!

Oh! Let's see how will those two boys react.

Now everyone, cover your bleeding noses.


So, as everyone walked towards the set, they've been oriented as to how the photoshoot would go.
First, they'll be doing individual shoots followed by pairs which is Yuri and Fany; Seunghyun and Taeyang.
Then the last part would be also in pair but of course, a boy and girl pairing.

Guess, you've all know who the partners are. 

It's Seunghyun and Tiffany and Taeyang and Yuri.


So, Yuri was the first one to have the solo shoot. She was really good in portraying various facial expressions in front of the camera. It's like the word "y" is written all over her face. 

When the photographer told her what he wants her to do, she'll portray it in the best way.

After awhile, she's done and she was followed by Tiffany.

"Yuri ah! You did really great! Woah! y Yul oppa in the house!" Tiffany said.
"I know right. I'm fabulous! Now, get your in there young lady. Go!" Yuri lightly pushed Tiffany towards the set.

So, she was just left with Seunghyun and Taeyang and some crews at the back.

"You're indeed SNSD's iest member." Seunghyun said at her.
"Oh! So you're saying that now huh? Don't tell me you're changing hearts now?!" Yuri snap back at him with a mocking face.
"That, you're definitely wrong. I still love the eye-smiling queen manager Hwang." Seunghyun said looking intently at Tiffany who was being all bubbly in front of the camera. It was as if, no photoshoot is being held. She just poses naturally showing off her beautiful and breathtaking smile and her genuine nature.

Another Tiffany effect not just on Seunghyun but also to the people around her.

"I'm sure Yuri, there's a guy out there who has his eyes on you. I know he's a great guy." Seunghyun said with a smirk.


Did Yuri got what Suenghyun is implying?
Hope she did.


"You know what, that's the difference between me and Tiffany, she can pull off any pose without being stiff and acting like a robot following the photographer's instructions. You know, it seems like, the photographer was the one following what she wants. She could create a whole new theme apart from the proposed one. She's professional." Yuri said and in return, siultaneous "yeah" were heard from the two guys.


When Tiffany's done, Yuri was called in the set. They'll be doing the pair photoshoots.
Of course, these two lovely ladies acted normal. They acted the way they used to. Yuri even carried Tiffany on her back. You know, piggy back ride.

And in the end, she was complaining of how heavy Tiffany is.


Seunghyun heard that one and he just laughed.

"Look who's really in love. Hyung, you're really head-over-heels." Taeyang said as a matter-of-fact.
"I know. I'm not denying it. I just can't live without her. I'm sure of that. No doubt." He said still looking at the laughing Tiffany.


Soon after, it was Taeyang's turn.
Of course, just like what Yuri, his was turned into a smexy photoshoot! 
OOOOOH! Those well-built muscles and abs...Those were perfectly hugged by his tight clothes.
No need of having him stripped of his top just to look hot and y.


Even Yuri and Tiffany were in awe by how smexy Taeyang is.
You know, fangirls going "internally crazy" and fangirls "dying multiple times" when they saw their bias looking oh-so-yummy? That's what Tiffany and Yuri's state right now. 


Well, you couldn't deny both of them are VIPs and didn't I tell you before? Taeyang is their bias!


Oh! So what can you say Seunghyun? You're not your love's bias.


Seunghyun sensing the "Taeyang effect" on these two ladies beside him especially his Tiffany, cleared his throat in an instant.


"You're drooling over my dongsaeng." He said.
"He's really hot tho." Tiffany said.
"YAH!" Seunghyun shouted at her.
"Why?" She asked.
"You're not supposed to tell that. You're not supposed to drool over Taeyang or any other men out there." Seunghyun said. Tiffany smiled.

She leaned closer to him and say,

"Why? You jealous?" She said.
"Me? Jealous?! No. Of course not." He denied.

Oh gosh Seunghyun!
You're obviously jealous.
Tsk Tsk.
In-denial.


"Yah Yuri ah!" Tiffany shouted at her friend who's still kinda busy looking at the hot Taeyang. 
Yuri did not speak. She just kept on looking at Taeyang.

Tiffany smiled.

She's in love.
I could sense that.
Those stare tho. 
Eyes could really tell everything.


Now, it was Seunghyun's turn but before he made his way towards the set, he called Tiffany.

"Hwang Miyoung!" He said.
"Yah! Who told you to call me by my real name?!" Tiffany shouted at him as she walked towards him and punch his chest lightly.

Seunghyun smirked.

"Bear with it. I'll be calling you by your real name now. By the way! Don't stare at me that much huh? Don't drool for the real beast Choi Seunghyun." He said and then walked away leaving a dumbfounded Tiffany.

Yuri and Taeyang heard everything and they were now laughing like mad people behind Tiffany.

"I don't know Seunghyun could be...could be that cocky and high of himself." Yuri said.
"Neither do I." Taeyang said.
"Guess it's a Tiffany effect on him right?" Yuri said. Taeyang nodded his head in agreement.

"Yah! Fany ah! Control yourself alright?" Yuri said in between muffled laughs.

Tiffany playfully glared at her but secretly smiled to herself.


Now let me see your trick my dear Seunghyun.


As expected, everything turned out really well for Seunghyun. His poses really speak "beastly". 
Yes. It's "beastly". I mean, it's just beyond smexy tho.
Seunghyun is the real beast that every woman should be careful of. 
Well, not Tiffany tho. Since it looks like, he was the one who should be careful around Tiffany.


Seunghyun was giving off that y stare that could just melt every girl in an instant. 
I know all of you were aware of this "Boom! Pregnant!" expression. 
It was like that for Tiffany, Yuri and the rest of the lady crews.

Being muscular is nothing for Seunghyun. 'Cause his mere prescence could drive the girls, the ladies and the women crazy as hell. 
It was as if, he was born to kill tons of people because of his looks. 


The lady crews were giggling and fangirling hard the moment Seunghyun's feet landed on that set. 
Even Yuri's mouth was agaped.

Well, that's T.O.P!


Now, looking at Tiffany!


Tiffany's expression was beyond explainable. I mean, it's unexplainable.

No one could read her this time.

So, what's the mighty Tiffany Hwang feeling right now?


Gosh! Must not let any emotions out.
Tiffany bare yourself. 
C'mon get yourself together.
You don't want Seunghyun to know that you're drooling right now.
That you're fangirling hard than any of those lady crews behind.
That you just want to go get him from the set and hide him inside your closet!


Oh wait! Did I just say I would like to hide him inside my closet?

NOOOO! I'm not a erted woman. Gosh! Tiffany! You're going insane now.


Tiffany erases those thoughts from her mind. 
She unconcsiously slap her face hard.

"Ouch!" She said rubbing her face.


Little did she know, Seunghyun caught that! He caught you shooking your head multiple times and most importantly, he saw you slapping yourself.

Poor Tiffany.
Looks like you couldn't win against your Seunghyun this time.


Now that Seunghyun's done, it's time for the so called, "couple shoots".

Taeyang and Yuri went in first.
There's a little bit of awkwardness between the two but they easily overcome that one and they managed to look like the hottest couple out there.

Thumbs up for them!


Now, it's the Choi Seunghyun and the Tiffany Hwang's turn.


If Yuri and Taeyang turned out to be the hottest couple, it seems like these two could go for the "cute-bickering-but-sweet couple.


As soon as they went in the set, Tiffany was constantly nagging on how Seunghyun was so clingy but she didn't win tho, the photographer likes it that way.

There was this picture of Seunghyun hugging Tiffany from behind smilling from ear to ear looking at the camera while Tiffany was just looking at him with a small smile.


Ooops! Good job dear photographer for capturing that sweet moment.
Tiffany's just being so indenial.
I know you love being hugged by the beast! Hmmmp!

And then another photo was when Seunghyun lifted Tiffany bridal style and it seems like he's planning on kissing her. Tiffany's hands were on Seunghyun's neck and she's quite shocked.

CUTE!
SWEET!
JUST LIKE A REAL COUPLE!

PERFECT SHOT!

Now, what could be the fans and the netizens reaction to these photos?
Hmmmm? That's what we should be waiting for.

 



HELLO! So since a lot of you were yeah complaining about my short updates, now, I'm giving you this long chapter!

WEEEEE! Hope you enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed writing this. =)

Thank you so much for your massive support!


-XOXO


P.S.

Just want you to know that this fic is nearing it's end.
Sorry if this will not be a lengthy story. It's just that, I'll be quite busy the following week.
School's starting here again. 
=)