First Move

Choice

 

Few months have passed and now, it’s the month of April, time for SNSD to make their comeback. The girls are all too excited for it. They are so excited to show their other side to the fans. Sones and other kpop stans are all familiar and are already used to see amazing dance moves from the Nation’s Girl Group but this time around, the girls set that aside. They are promoting their Japanese release All My Love Is For You with a brand new Korean version.

They were already inside the KBS Music Bank’s building ready for their comeback stage which was being strongly anticipated by the fans.

 

“Unnies, I’m really really nervous right now. What if the fans would still want the old us?” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun ah, no need to be nervous. You know, we couldn’t just stay into the same old genre, into the old us. We should also try different genres and with that, we could further measure our capabilities. In that way, we could find what really suits us the best.” Tiffany said and her co-members just agreed with her.

I mean, all of them like this concept. With this they could be able to express how they improve vocally.

Isn’t that what the haters are continuously shoving into their faces? That they can’t sing?

Well, it’s time for them to showcase how good they are.

 

Suddenly, a knock from the door was heard revealing their manager.

 

“Girls, listen up! A news has been revealed just a few minutes ago. Okay, you’re not just the one who will be making their comeback today.” Their manager began.

“Really?” All of them asked in unison. They weren’t shock after all. For them, it was definitely alright but what makes them confused is the panic look in their manager’s face.

“Yes. Bigbang will also have their comeback. They’ll be performing after you.” The manager said.

“Bigbang?! As in? For real?!” Hyoyeon shouted and their manager just nodded her head, yes.

“Oh my gosh! Isn’t that great?! That means, we could bump into each other most of the time during music shows! That’s really awesome!” Hyoyeon, the avid VIP said enthusiastically.

 

“Hey hey hey! Girls, listen. I know, you are all VIPs but look on the other side, there will be a great chance that you’ll be competing with them and because of that, there is no assurance that you would top the charts since you’ll be competing with such a popular boy group.” The manager said but she was immediately cut off by Taeyeon.

“But, we actually don’t care if we would top the charts or not by this time. We just want to showcase the other side of SNSD, the other side of us. This comeback made us so happy and I guess, that’s the best thing that has happened during this time, the happiness that we’ve got. You know, in this industry, it doesn’t revolve around being the top, it also revolves around the fulfillment that we and our fans got.” Taeyeon explained and their manager couldn’t even speak another word. Instead, she just put on a smile and hugged the girls. Yes. All of them.

 

Guess, Taeyeon has made her shut up.

She isn’t SNSD’s leader for nothing right?

 

All of them were stunned by what Taeyeon has said but there was this member who grew very much nervous.

 

I guess you already know who that is.

It’s the “T”, the Tiffany Hwang.

 

She’s nervous about meeting the Choi Seunghyun.

She’s afraid that she would once again feel that weird feeling, that fast heartbeat and that urge of throwing herself to him.

Is it wrong? She asked herself.

Geez Tiffany! Of course it’s wrong!

Just remember the name “Nichkhun” and that proves that it is definitely wrong.

But why am I so nervous of meeting him?

Why do I always get that fast heartbeat whenever I heard his name, whenever I see him and whenever I think of him? She asked herself.

WAIT!

Will you repeat that again missy?

“Whenever you THINK of HIM?”

And now, you are even thinking of him.

Oh no! That’s a big problem my dear.

 

Her thoughts were disturbed by the knock on the door. They are now being called to the stage for their performance.

 

After a few minutes, Music bank’s stage was illuminating with white and crystals. Flowers are circling the stage and then, nine girls entered the stage wearing their lovely white gowns. Every man from the audience was stunned by the beauty of the nine angels and all the women are feeling envious of them.

 

Well who wouldn’t be envious right?

They are all goddesses!

 

Then they began their performance. All of them have put their soul and full emotions into it but it seems as though one of them has exerted the most emotions. It’s Tiffany.

 

Why?

Is it because she’s in love with Nichkhun?

Well, that’s what the fans and the audience thinks.

But is Nichkhun really the reason why our Tiffany did really great during the performance?

Who was she pertaining whenever she sang the line, “All my love is for you”?

Is it the boyfriend?

Or

Is it the man on the back stage named CHOI SEUNGHYUN?

 

Their performance has ended earning a loud applause from the audience.

Yes. You got it right, from the audience and not just from their fans.

They even got a standing ovation.

 

When they left the stage, they happened to see Bigbang waiting for their turn on stage. The girls greeted their senior and even cheered them.

 

“Thank you for your support and by the way, all of you did so great back there.” Kwon Jiyong said.

“Thank you Gdragon sunbae-nim.” Taeyeon responded.

“Oh cmon’ Taeyeon-ah! No need to be so formal around me. We’ve been friends for so long right?” Jiyong said earning a giggle from Taeyeon.

 

The two groups greeted each other like normal friends; well, except, Seunghyun and Tiffany.

They just stood behind their groups staring at each other.

Yes.

Staring at each other.

Their little staring session was not hidden from the Bigbang members and as if on cue, Daesung nudged Seunghyun’s arm and looked at Tiffany’s direction.

“Tiffany sshi, are you alright? You’ve been so quiet today and it’s weird to see you not speaking anything. You’ve been so loud during our family outing appearance before.” Daesung said and Tiffany was caught off guard, so she shifted her attention to Daesung.

And she swore to herself, she saw Daesung smirked at her and look at Seunghyun’s direction.

 

“Ah yes. I guess I’m not feeling well right now that’s why. “ Tiffany said.

“You’re not feeling well? But you’re just alright awhile ago.” Yuri said as she checks for her friend’s temperature.

“But you’re not having a fever.” She said.

“I’m having a headache Yuri ah.” Tiffany said.

Oh yes.

Headache.

You’re having a headache because of Choi Seunghyun.

That’s Choi Seunghyun’s effect to Tiffany Hwang.

“Really? So I guess, we’ll be leaving now. Our Tiffany should need some rest.” Jessica said.

“Fighting Bigbang sunbae-nim! Good luck on your comeback stage.” All of them cheered.

 

When the girls were making their way towards their assigned dressing room, Tiffany was the one at the back of them and it’s an easy way for Seunghyun to quietly make his first move.

 

So, right then, he approached Tiffany quietly and held her hand.

 

Oh geez! He held her hand!

 

Tiffany was actually shocked about that until she felt something. Seunghyun was handling her a note.

 

What could be inside that note?

 

She looked up at him with a confused look.

Seunghyun smiled at her.

And Tiffany felt like she was melting.

 

“Read that alone. By the way, you look so beautiful today. Really really beautiful that I could only put my eyes on you. Bye! We’ll meet again soon.” Seunghyun said before joining his group.

 

Tiffany was confused.

She was glued on the spot.

Did Seunghyun just passed her a note?

Did Seunghyun just smiled at her?

Did Seunghyun just talked at her?

.

.

.

.

.

Did her heart just skip a beat?

.

.

.

.

Yes.

.

.

.

Oh Tiffany! You’re doomed!

 

Her thoughts were just interrupted by Jessica’s loud scream telling her to follow them.

 

What is happening to me?

Why am I feeling like this?

Am I falling for him?

This is absolutely wrong!

This feeling should stop.

 

Tiffany thought.

 

Will she really let her feelings stop?

 


 

Hey guys! An update for today. =)

I hope you don't mind if I used "All my love is for you" as SNSD comeback song here. hahaha! I am just so in love with that song and I think it suits the mood of the story. 

By the way, since most of you are hoping for some topfany interactions, I decided to add a little of it. =)

Hope you're all satisfied with this update.

Thank you so much for your continuous support.