'Some other things'

Choice

Right after SNSD's schedule at SBS Inkigayo, Taeyeon decided to gather all of them in their dorm. She said to her members to cancel their scheduled personal activities for the rest of the day 'cause they need to talk about something really serious and that made all of them nervous. Well, not the Hwang and the Kwon tho.

"So what are we going to talk about now?" Sunny asked as she made her way to sit on the couch and she followed by her members even Tiffany.

"Tiffany's going to tell us something." Taeyeon said in a rather serious tone.

Uh-Oh! The girls could tell that something's really not right 'cause it was rare for Taeyeon to be seriously talking like this. Normally, when it comes to serious matters, their Manager "Hwang" is in-charge. 

 
All of them looked at Tiffany and the latter cleared before releasing a deep sigh.

"Girls look. Aish. How should I tell it? Okay. So, T.O.P likes me." She said. 

She was expecting a massive tantrums from her sisters and a bombardment of questions from them but she didn't hear anything. Silence covered the entire room before Hyoyeon speaks.

"Well, any man could like you Fany." She said and again, Tiffany sigh.
"He said he was aware that I'm with Nichkhun and he doesn't care 'cause he'll still pursue with what he's feeling for me." Tiffany said.


Again. Silence.

Tiffany was growing really anxious right now. She doesn't like silent treatment.

"Can you guys just react? I mean, I'm being frustrated right now. I don't know if you're mad or disappointed or if you're happy or what ---" She was cut off by Jessica's hand placed on so that she would stop blabbering things.

"Aish! You're so talkative. Honestly, I kind of knew Seunhyun's crush on you." Jessica said.

"What?!" Tiffany asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I was with Youngbae the last time well, basically we met at a mutual friend's birthday party and he kinda told me Seunghyun's feelings for you and that he's completely sincere with it and he also said that his hyung wouldn't just let his feeling gone by." Jessica explained.

"Woah. I don't know that Seunghyun sshi's like that. He's the real man." Hyoyeon said smiling. 

Tiffany thought that it was kinda alright to her friends until Seohyun speaks.

"Don't you think it's absolutely wrong?" She asked.

"I mean, Are you entertaining his feelings Fany eonnie?" She answered and Tiffany couldn't answer fast. All eyes were on her and she doesn't seem like she's ready to answer that question thrown to her by the youngest.

"Are you letting him do that Fany ah?" Sooyoung asked and this time, Tiffany was in the verge of tears. 


She can't hold it in.
She doesn't know why she's acting like this. 
It was strange. 
She was supposed to push Choi Seunghyun away but what is she doing right now? 
She was supposed to think of Nichkhun but in the last few weeks, she's been thinking of Seunghyun. 
She doesn't know why. 
And now, she felt like she was cheating on Nichkhun. 

 

"Yah. Don't cry now Tiffany. C'mon stop crying." Yuri went to her side and comfort her.
"Fany ah." A serious looking Taeyeon said and Tiffany looked at her.
"Tell us what do you feel for him. Tell us what's you're feeling right now." Taeyeon said and Tiffany nodded her head, yes.
"I felt like a cheater Taeyeon.I felt like a cheater!" She said in between her muffled cries.
"You like him back?" Yoona asked.
"I don't know. I still don't know." She answered.
"What about Nichkhun?" Sunny asked.
"I'm still committed to him." She answered.
"But what if he finds out?" Sunny asked.
"I don't know." She answered.
"Tiffany, listen. Before Nichkhun finds out, you must first know Seunghyun and Nichkhun's place in you heart. Fany, you could only have one. Two is a serious crime." Taeyeon said.
"Yeah.I will do that.Thanks." She answered.
"So, everything's settled now?" Jessica asked.
"Are you guys mad at me?" Tiffany asked her friends.

 

She was expecting a yes since she saw how serious Taeyeon is.

But, she could just hear laughter echoing inside the dorm. 

 

"We're not mad at you. We're just worried, but you know, we're always here for you in every step of the way." Yuri said and smiled.
"Thanks guys." She said.

"Aish! Enough for the drama, by the way, are you going to his villa for dinner tomorrow?" Taeyeon asked.
"He was inviting you for a dinner in his own villa?!" Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny screamed.
"Yes. But I don't know if I should go or not. It's too risky." Tiffany answered.
"You should go!" Jessica said.
"Why?" Tiffany asked.
"Because, maybe when you go, you could realize your true feelings for him." Jessica answered and all the girls agreed to Jessica.
"Alright. I'll go." She said.


So basically, the confrontation was done. 
Everyone decided to sleep on the living room together so that they could have their bonding moments before sleeping.
The girls decided to watch a romantic movie and so Jessica and Tiffany suggested, The Notebook. 
They were so immersed with the movie when a phone rings.

It was Tiffany's.

Who could be calling her this time?

Is it the Thailand guy?

or 

The Korean guy?


Tiffany picked it up and excuse herself. It was Nichkhun.

Yeah guys! It's not Seunghyun but Nichkhun.


"Hello Khunnie.Why did you call?" She asked.

"Why Tiff? Can't your boyfriend call you?" Nichkhun answered sarcastically.

 

Tiffany didn't like his tone but she set it aside.


Of course it was definitely alright but, for these past few days, she haven't heard anything about him. He won't reply to her text messages and he won't even bother call her.
It was just this time.
She's actually curious why.


Did he find out the Choi Seunghyun thing?

Oh gosh! That's a major problem if he really found out.

Hope not.


"No. I was just quite shocked that you called this time since you're not calling me nor replying to my text messages for the past few days. I'm sorry." She explained.
"I should be the one sorry. I'm just...I'm just busy with the promotions and practice and some other things." Nichkhun said.


Some other things.

What are those 'some other things'?


"What are you doing now?" Tiffany asked.

She was waiting for her boyfriend to respond but instead, she heard another voice from the other line before the call dropped.


"He's with someone." Tiffany said to herself.

"It's not a man's voice." 


Oh shoot! 
So it's a girl's voice then!

 

"Why is he with a girl at this time?" 

"Maybe that's just his stylist."


Stylist my !
It was damn 2 in the morning and he's already in his dorm!
Why would his stylist be there?!


"C'mon Tiffany. Maybe it's the stylist." She once again assured herself before joining her friends.


Was it really the stylist?

or

Was it the 'some other things' Nichkhun was referring to?

 


 

Hey guys! How are you? Btw, here's an update for today! =) 

Hope you'll enjoy this one as much as I enjoy writing this.

HAHA!

Thank you so much for such a massive support. I already got 54 subscribers and 11 votes! It was surely a huge amount for me. 

Many Many Thanks!

<3

XOXO