Breaking News

Choice

After Bigbang and SNSD's appearance in Radio Star, many fans were awed about the onscreen chemistry of the two groups. And thus, some speculated a lot of things. Some even thought of some relationship going on.

 

The magazine issue of Ceci starring Tiffany, Yuri, Seunghyun and Taeyang were already out and as expected, it became a major hit. Many people were talking about it, even some celebrities themselves. And now, the stars in the magazine were gathered together for an interview about their time together while preparing the magazine.

 

Guess who's the interviewer?

Oh! You're so gonna like it!

It's Kim Gura! The sharp-tongued Kim Gura!

"So guys, it's a first time in the entire kpop history that YG and SM artists collaborated. How does it feel?" Kim Gura asked

"Honestly, we were very much shocked also about the arrangement. We thought we were just being partnered with guys from JYP since we usually collaborated." Tiffany answered.

"JYP huh?" Kim Gura taunted her.

"Yeah. JYP." Tiffany said with mockery filling her voice.

"The agency of your past lover?" Kim Gura asked

"Yeah. My PAST lover." Tiffany said emphasizing the word "past"

"Why don't we just move on with that issue? I'm sure the two of them were doing good now." Tiffany suggested with a smile.

Throughout these conversation, the only thing Seunghyun could do was to stare at Tiffany and second, to be patient with Kim Gura. He can't see the logic why this man is still asking Tiffany about that nichkhun guy. Hell! Tiffany is his!

Oh! Wait right there Seunghyun, she still isn't yours.

"Agh! There are a lot of romantic shots here in the magazine and just by looking at these pictures, everyone can tell that there is love. Was there really live in the first place?" Kim gura asked.

And this time, it was Seunghyun who spoke. "Do you really feel the love? Do you really think there is?" He asked

"Yes, Seunghyun sshi. I do think there's substance behind these romantic pictures." Kim Gura answered.

"Then I think, that kind of feeling depends on the person who could see this. It's up to them to think if there's love or if it is purely work and business." Seunghyun replied

"Agh! Such an intriguing answer Seunghyun sshi." Kim Gura retorted back.

"By the way, can you guys share your thoughts while taking the photoshoot? Taeyang sshi?" Kim Gura said.

"Ah, yes! So, this kind of photoshoot is actually very much new to me and I'm actually glad that my first time was spent with these two lovely ladies, Yuri sshi and Tiffany sshi. Honestly, the entire photoshoot was alright. We managed to be professional enough that we finished it early." Taeyang answered.

"Yeah. We did enjoy the remaining time we had in those locations because we always finished the shoot ahead of time. Thanks to that, we did actually enjoy those cities we've been to." Yuri said earning simultaneous nods from everyone.

Then the interview went on and then, it was time to wrap up everything and everyone bid their goodbyes.

Seunghyun and Taeyang went back to YG building and Tiffany and Yuri to SM.

At SM entertainment, everyone was in chaos. Many murmurs were heard as soon as Tiffany and Yuri came.

What could have happened this time around?

When they reached the practice room, everyone was seated in a big circle.

When I said everyone, I mean, the whole SNSD and they were looking at Tiffany and Yuri with faces full of worry and uneasiness. 

Breaking news" Hyoyeon said.

"What news?" Yuri asked

Instead of speaking, the girls showed the newspaper and a bunch of pictures to Tiffany and Yuri.

These made the two ladies surprised.

"What the..." Yuri said

"How did they found this?" Tiffany asked

"Paparazzi's ways of course." Jessica answered

Curious as to what the news is?

What the picture is all about?

"Fany ah, it says here that you were also cheating behind Nichkhun's back." Yuri said

"But I'm not!" Tiffany said exasperated

"Oh my God! This is so wrong! What should I do?" Tiffany voiced out frantic.

No one was speaking. No one can speak.

The Tiffany Hwang and the Choi Seunghyun were caught! Their little date in the rapper's home unfortunately didn't go unnoticed.

Oooh! And that heated kiss too!

What should they do now?

"Yuri ah, they also caught you and Taeyang oppa." Tiffany said.

Yuri was also left dumbfounded. She was unable to speak.

Seems like their escapade and their little time together during the photoshoot was also caught by the paparazzi, unfortunately.

"Yuri ah, Tiffany ah. We're all in this together. We'll do the right thing." Taeyeon said consoling her two members.

"But what could be the right thing to do?" Yuri asked with a shaky voice.

! Yuri is in the verge of crying. Poor girl. Poor poor girl.

Just then, the door of the practice room was opened and there came two knight in shining armours, Seunghyun and Taeyang.

The girls walked out of the room leaving only Tiffany and Seunghyun and Yuri and Taeyang behind.

Seunghyun hugged Tiffany and Taeyang hugged Yuri. Both guys consoling their girls.

"What should we do? Seunghyun, the news about us is false! I did not cheat on Nichkhun! I didn't!" Tiffany said while in tears.

"Shhh. We'll do something. I will do something." Seunghyun said. He was pretty angry right now. He didn't like the fact that those paparazzi were tarnishing the image of Tiffany, his love. He needs to do something and hell! He'll do it!

Meanwhile...

"I don't know what to do. We are not an item but why am I crying like this?" Yuri said in the midst of crying but still managed to put on a laugh

"Is it wrong for me to say that for me, we're already an item? I will take care of you. We'll make this news right. I'll do something. Me and Seunghyun hyung will do something about all of these. Just leave it to us." Taeyang assured her.

"So are you saying we're already official but look, you're not even courting me!" Yuri teased which earned a laugh and a hug from Taeyang.

And then after consoling their girls, the two boys walked out of SM building with a determined expression on their faces.

Now where can this determination go?