Collaboration

Choice

So everything is beginning to go back to how was it before. SNSD has resumed their promotions and so as Bigbang and 2PM. There are times when Tiffany and Nichkhun would bumped into each other during music shows but no words were said.They no longer treated each other as friends. Even the girls don't greet him. Well they do greet the other members. They're friends after all. But, not the guy from Thailand.

For them, meeting him is just unbearable. 


Tiffany and Seunghyun constantly updates each other through texts and calls when they had free time. 
Guess, Seunghyun was taking it easy this time.

Way to go Seunghyun!


Today was not a busy day for SNSD.
They decided to go to Jessica and Krystal's new house downtown and spend the rest of the day there.
These girls are really inseparable. 


Hyoyeon, Sunny, Taeyeon and Jessica were on the home theater preparing the movie they're watching while the rest were trying their best to cook something.

Yes. "Trying".


After constantly trying, Tiffany decided they should just call for a delivery. Since, you know, they couldn't do it well. 


But before, Tiffany could call some restaurant downtown, her phone rang. It was their manager.


"Hello." Tiffany answered.
"Tiffany, you and Yuri are both needed here at the company right now. It's urgent." The manager said and hung up.


Tiffany rushed over to Yuri and told her the news. They bid their goobye to their sisters and proceed to the company.

 

At SM Building


"C'mon girls, have a sit. We need to discuss something." Lee Sooman said.
"What is it this time? Did any of the paparazzi found another dating rumor?" Yuri said with a slight chuckle which was reciprocated by Lee Sooman.
"Luckily, no dating rumor about you girls this time. You're doing a photoshoot." He said.
"Oh yes! Another YULTI photoshoot!" Yuri and Tiffany shouted in unison and hugged each other. 


There you go YULTI shippers. 
Photoshoot! Photoshoot!


"But, it's not just the two of you. Two idols from another company are joining you. By the way, the photoshoot is for Ceci. " He said.
"So, another two are joining. It seems great. Well, as long as they're not from JYP then it's perfectly fine." Yuri said. Tiffany laughed.
"You're bitter than me. It seems like you're the one who was cheated." Tiffany said earning a light punch from the other. 
"I think they'll be here in a minute." Lee Sooman said.

And not long after, the door opened revealing two charismatic men in tehir casual yet flashy attire. 

Casual? Flashy?
What company is known for that kind of fashion?


Guess what?

YG.

Two men from YG.

Such a rare interaction right?

Is YG and SM in good terms now?


"Hello there young men. C'mon you can take a sit." Lee Sooman greeted the two guys.
"Earth to Tiffany and Yuri!" Lee Sooman shouted at them.

And there you got it. Tiffany and Yuri were caught off guard.
They were caught gawking at them.

Them?

Who?


"You guys are joining us?" Tiffany asked.
"Yes." A deep voice answered.


YG? Deep voice?
Who could it be?
Of course! It's the T.O.P.


"Woah! I never thought that YG and SM would agree with this." Tiffany blurted earning a laugh from the others inside the room.

"I know, all of you knew each other but for formality, introduce yourselves." Lee Sooman instructed them.


"So, I'm Choi Seunghyun a.k.a Bigbang's charistmatic rapper. It's nice to meet you Tiffany sshi and Yuri sshi. It's excites me to be working with the two of you." He said.

"Hi, I'm Taeyang. It's nice meeting you two and it's nice working with the nation's girl group. I guess we're very much lucky."

The two girls chuckled.

"So hi guys. I'm SNSD's Brighter than Jewels Fany Fany Tiffany!" Imagine Tiffany doing that with aegyo during their debut days. She did it that way. Well, not forgetting about her eye smile tho. 

WOOOO! And I bet Seunghyun forgot how to breathe that time. 

"Hello. I'm SNSD's Black Pearl, Yuri!" Yuri said.


"Okay. So so much for that. Let's discuss everything you need to know. So, I can send you off after. I'm sure you girls were in the middle of throwing a party or watching a movie when I called the two of you. So, I wouldn't prolong your fun." Lee Sooman said and the two girls just gave their boss a cheeky grin.


Seunghyun and Taeyang both thought that Lee Sooman isn't that much of a strict boss. He surely has a soft spot for his artists.


"So, you'll be doing a variety of concept in this photoshoot. You need to fly to London and Paris for it. You'll be doing it overseas. When I say, variety of concepts, that means it includes y, cute, couple photoshoots and many others." He continued.


Tiffany grimaced at the thought of having a y photoshoot.


"y photoshoot isn't my thing. It's hard for me to portray it." She said while slumping down her seat. She was laughed at by Yuri.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Let's see if you're gonna be comfortable doing the cute ones." Tiffany said mocking the younger girl.

"So since you're bothered about the y and the cute ones, won't you be bothered by the couple shoots tho?" Seunghyun said looking at Tiffany with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. She just stick out her tongue as response. 

 

So everything was said and they were all done. Since the two guys are not familiar with the whole building, Tiffany and Yuri decided to them back to the lobby.


Along the way, few conversations were done but it was not awkward since Seunghyun and Tiffany are in getting to know terms and Yuri and Taeyang once had their blind date. 


They were on the elevator. Luckily it was just the four of them there. 
No ones gonna disturb. 
Seunghyun was aware of this since he secretly held Tiffany hand as they walked inside. 

Tiffany stiffened at the sudden touch. She looked up at him but he just stood there smiling like a complete idiot while gradually tightening his hold on her.

Sensing that Seunghyun wouldn't let go of her hand any minute, she decided to just stay like that.

Plus, it doesn't seem so bad at all. 

His touch. 

She loves it.

She wants it.

 

She smiled. Tiffany smiled. 

 

Meanwhile, Taeyang and Yuri were now exchanging their numbers. 

 

These two for sure will make a great couple. 

Tiffany thought.

 

Again, she smiled.

She knows Taeyang is such a nice guy. 

Well, if they'll develop feelings to one another, she just hopes that the nice Taeyang wouldn't turn into a bad Taeyang. Juts like what the nice Nichkhun turned into a bad Nichkhun before.

 

With that thought, she sighed.

Seunghyun heard it. 

 

He faced her and said,

 

"Is everything alright?" 

Tiffany nod her head and smiled at him.

He smiled back.

They were having that mini staring contest again but it was kinda disturbed.

Why?

 

Yuri and Taeyang nudged them both telling them that they should just keep their cheesy acts by themselves.

 

"You guys are just jealous of us." Seunghyun retorted back.

"Woah! The way Seunghyun said that one made me think that you guys are together now." Yuri said.

 

Wooot! Tiffany blushed.

Seunghyun caught that one.

He smiled.

 

"Soon." He said.

"What?! How could you say that?" Tiffany said with a raised voice.

 

Aish! Choi Seunghyun! 

How can you be so blunt and sometimes?!

 

"I saw you blushed like a ripe tomato just now. That means you also like me back right?" Seunghyun answered making Tiffany looked down and bit her lip.

 

Seunghyun, Yuri and Taeyang just laughed at her.

 

Wooo! Tiffany don't deny it any longer. 

You're feeling the same way towards Seunghyun. 

You just need some time to let loose.

 


 

Here's an update guys.

Sorry, I wasn't able to post this yesterday since the internet connection here last night is being such a ! 

LOL! HAHAHA! That was an over statement tho. 

And today, I went to an outing the whole day. I reached home at about 9 pm already.

So, I still hope you'll enjoy this one.

Thanks!

 

-XOXO