Second Sight

Choice

The event place was full of screaming fans wanting to see their favorite idols perform and see who among them could grab some awards.

You could hear them scream group names like, EXO, Infinite, 2NE1, Super Junior, Bigbang, SNSD and many others.

This is clearly a battle of girl groups and boy groups.

At last, at exactly 8PM KST, the stage was already set on fire bringing out this year’s MCs namely Bigbang’s charismatic rapper, Choi Seunghyun, Lee Seung Gi and SNSD’s Kwon Yuri.

After the fan’s loud scream, Lee Seung Gi began talking.

“Annyeong Haseyo everyone! Ahh! I know all of you are all excited for tonight’s show. Don’t you worry, I’m sure a lot of you would be fired up in a bit. Hmm? Tonight’s line up wasn’t revealed right Yuri sshi?”

“Ah yes! Seunggi sshi and I’m sure all of you guys are curious as to who’s up for the 1st performer. But don’t you worry, you will all enjoy it. Do you want some clue?”

The fans went wild after what Yuri said making the latter giggle in response.

“Alright Alright! Choi Seunghyun sshi will give you some hint.”

And again, the crowd goes wild.

“Ne, Yuri sshi. But first, I’ll let you guys guess.” The charismatic rapper said and the fans began screaming different group names.

“Okay okay! All of you are anticipating for your favorite artists to be the first performer, I get that. So the hint! It’s a SHE.” He said

After that, the three of them left the stage and everything goes black.

Ticking of the clock could be heard all over the place and then all of a sudden, the stage was filled of snowflakes. Everything was filled with white and blue and then an angelic voice was heard singing “The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.” The first sentence of the song Let it go.

Everyone was curious as to whom that angelic voice belongs. But their curiosity came to an end when SNSD’s Tiffany rose up from the stage exactly singing the line “The cold never bother me anyway.” Earning a loud scream from the fans which made her show her famous eye smile.

When Tiffany ended her opening performance, a standing ovation from the crowd was seen.

Tiffany greeted the crowd and thanked them for such a great response and then later she was joined on stage by the three MCs.

“Fany ah! You did great! You did great!” said her sister, Yuri while giving her a very tight hug.

“Congratulations on such a spectacular performance Tiffany sshi.” Lee Seunggi said

“Thank you Seunggi oppa! I was actually nervous during that performance. I thought I could never do it.” Tiffany answered in response earning a giggle from the former.

“Oh by the way, we’re actually here with Bigbang’s charismatic rapper, TOP.” Seunggi said as a matter-of-fact and then as if on cue, Seunghyun and Tiffany looked at each other, well most likely a stare and then the charismatic rapper offered a handshake which Tiffany gladly accepted.

“You really did great Tiffany sshi and you also look so beautiful tonight.” Seunghyun said.

 

Thug

Thug

Thug

 

Here comes the irregular heartbeat

Can they feel their heartbeat?

Of course.

Both of them felt it.

And they were both curious why it turns out like that.

 

.

Oh you dear Choi Seunghyun! The girl in front of you is already in a relationship!

You badass Choi Seunghyun!

 

Oh !

Yes, that’s a triple to Tiffany.

Oh you dear lady, Nichkhun is just around the corner.

 

The event continues and different groups received awards but in the end, it’s SNSD who got the biggest award.  They began saying their individual speeches and when it’s Tiffany’s turn, our mighty Choi Seunghyun can’t help but to stare and secretly smile.

 

Was it already love?

Love at SECOND sight?

He asked those questions to himself.

But a part of him said that he shouldn’t be in love with Tiffany because THE Tiffany was already with THE Nichkhun.

 

Now, what would our charismatic rapper do?

Will he still go on with his feelings?

Or

Will he just leave it hanging?

 

Oh dear, he is confused!

 


 

Hey there! Here come's Chapter 1. Do feel free to comment or subscribe. 

Comments could make me stay motivated and work harder on this.

By the way, sorry if this chapter isn't as good as what you're expecting. I promise, I'll do better in the next chapters. =)

OH! And about that Tiffany's performance of Let It Go. I was actually thinking that she'll do good on that. I mean, either sher or Taeyeon. =)