Chapter 8

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

All snsd members were invited as guest on invincible youth, they were busy getting ready. Everyone was still tired from their schedules yesterday, they were in the middle of promoting their new album. It was a big hit and every entertainment and variety shows want them on it. When they arrived at the film site, the whole set was chaos, many fans show up just to see them and all the staffs were really excited. The soshi member were greeting the staff and the cast, chatting happily. However, one member in particular was being extremely clingy to Jessica today and it didn’t go unnoticed by the other members.

“Hyoyeon unnnie, don’t you think maknae is being too clingy today?” Seohyun asked.

“She is” Hyoyeon replied.

Jessica did noticed it too but she didn’t really mind.

“Hyuna-unnie, annyeong” you greeted.

“_______ annyeong, oh Jessica unnie, annyeonghaseyo” Hyuna greeted back happily. There were no hard feeling between them. The last time they met at a broadcast station, Hyuna quickly explain herself and apologized for the picture.

“Annyeong” Jessica smiled.

“_______-ah, come and help me with something” Shinyoung yelled from the kitchen.

“Ne” you said and walk over to the kitchen. Shinyoung was cooking goguma, after it was done you brought it out to the others. You were pissed when you saw Hara was hugging Jessica. It was no secret that Hara and Jessica used to date but they broke up and remain friends and you didn’t like that one bit. You brought the goguma to the others while your eyes were still on Hara and Jessica. Hara took the goguma and gave it to Jessica and Jessica took it. Once everyone got the goguma, you quickly reattached yourself to Jessica and gave her a kiss on the cheek in front of Hara. Jessica smile at you. You would have kiss Jessica on her lip to show Hara that Jessica is yours but couldn’t since cameras were rolling. However, everyone including Hara thought that you were cute showing skinship toward your unnie. You looked around notice something was not right, other than Hara, Sunhwa was always around Jessica also, trying to get close to Jessica despite the fact that you were in her arms. Other than the soshi members and Hyuna, nobody else on the set know that you and Jessica are together. They just thought that you and Jessica were really close since they always saw you around Jessica when they meet at the music station. You were trying to control you jealousy but Hara and Sunhwa were really testing your patience.

“Everybody, we’ll break into two teams, one group will be showing the soshi members around, in other words you can just play around and the other will be cooking for them. We have randomly selected the group. The people that will be show the soshi members are Hara, Sunhwa, Hyomin, and Narsha. So Shinyoung, Sunny, Yuri, Hyuna, and _______ will be cooking” PD-nim said.

You groaned as soon as you hear that Hara and Sunhwas will be on the same team as Jessica.

“Can’t I be on Sunny team?” Hyomin asked, “There’s no way I will get any broadcast time with them, let alone without Sunny.” Everyone burst into laughter.

“Alright, you can be on the cooking team.” PD-nim agreed.

“Then can I be on the cooking team too?” Sooyoung asked, obviously don’t want Hyomin to spend time with Sunny.

“Of course”

“Anyone else want to change team?” PD-nim asked.

“Can I be on the other team?” you asked. Protest were coming everywhere from the cooking team.

“You can’t, we need you on this team, you know how to cook” Shinyoung said. You pouted.

“Then can sica unnie be on the cooking team?” you asked, there was no way you were going to let Jessica alone with Hara and Sunhwa. And again protest were flying everywhere except this time is from the soshi members.

“Nononononononono, we can’t have that.”

“Jessica and Tiffany are forbidden to be in the kitchen.”

“I don’t want to die young”

“I still want to live”

“PD-nim you can’t let that happen”

“Sorry, seem like we can’t. Ok, so the team is set, now get going” PD-nim said coolly.

You huff annoyingly as Hara and Sunhwa linked their arms on each side of Jessica and walk away with the rest of the group.

In the kitchen, Sooyoung was busy eating the food and trying to keep Hyomin away from her girlfriend. Shingyoung and Yuri were preparing the stuff to be cook. Sunny and Hyuna were busy washing the food. You were cutting the vegetables but your eyes never left Jessica. You could see Hara and Sunhwa were all over Jessica, trying to get her attention and it seem like Jessica was having fun, playing around with the rest of the group.

‘They

Please log in to read the full chapter