Chapter 35

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

All of you were in the US for some photo-shoot or that was what your managers told you. You never even heard of name of the company before.

You were in your room with Jessica getting your make up done. The stylist and make up unnies were busy running back and forth from room to room.

“Baby, you’re so pretty” Jessica complimented. You blushed.

“And you’re gorJess, hehe”

“Come on girls let’s go, we’ll be late” Manager unnie came and get us.

“Why can’t we ride in the same car?” you whined when you heard that you and Jessica will riding in different car.

“Baby, it’s just for a while. I’ll see you at the place” Jessica said and push you inside the other car with Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona, and Seohyun.

“yah, don’t you love us anymore?” Tiffany whined, once you get in the car.

“What? Of course I still love you unnie, what are you talking about?”

“Then what’s wrong with riding in the same car with us” Yoona pouted.

“I’m soooweeeeee, don’t be mad plzzzzzzzzzzz” you used your aegyo and of course they forgave you.

Once you arrived, the photo shoot had already started. The photo shoot was going smoothly except for the fact that Jessica had ignored you completely throughout the entire shoot. During break she would disappear with the other girls leaving you with Yoona, Tiffany, Sunny, and Seohyun. The rest of the girls also got ignored by their girlfriend as well.

Your mood was now completely ruined. First, Jessica insisted that you ride in a separate car, and now she completely ignored you.

“Unnie, where are you going?” you caught up with her and Taeyoen.

“Baby, I’m a little busy right now, why don’t you go play with fany” Jessica said and pushed you toward Tiffany’s direction.

You were hurt by her action, she never pushed you away before. You walked back to Tiffany and pouted.

“Sica unnie won’t play with me” you sulked.

“Taeyeon ignored me too” Tiffany said and pouted.

 Sunny, Seohyun, and Yoona also shared that their girlfriend didn’t even bother telling them where they were going.

“Girls it’s your turn” the photographer said to you and the girls.

You forced yourself to smile in front of the camera even though you were in no mood for this photo shoot.

Once you were done, you saw Jessica walked to the cars with the rest of the girls, smiling. You were sad and hurt at the same time, you walked back to the car where the other girls were waiting.

 

Meanwhile in the other car.

“She totally fall for it” Taeyeon nudge Jessica.

“They all fall for it” Jessica said and smiled.

“But maknae seem mad, though” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle her. You should just worry about your bunny, she didn’t even spare you a glance” Jessica said and laugh at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung pouted, “hey, it was your ideas to ignore them”

“But you didn’t have to follow through” Jessica shrugged.

“Come on girls let get ready, I’m sure they almost here” Yuri said.

“How are you going to make it up to _______?” Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica shrugged, “I have my ways”

 

You just wanted to get back to the hotel and burry yourself in the bed. You still couldn’t believe that Jessica ignored you for the entire shoot.

“Oppa, this is not the way back to the hotel” Seohyun said to the manger.

You came back to reality when you heard that. You looked out the window, it was certain not the way back to the hotel, and the surrounding is too unfamiliar.

“I know” that was all he said.

“Where are we going?” Yoona asked.

“You’ll find out when you’ll get there” He said.

All of you were now becoming aware that he’s taking you somewhere else. You didn’t want to believe that he was kidnapping you since he has been your manager for over a year now but the situation said otherwise.

“Oppa, you’re not kidnapping us, are you?” Tiffany asked while Yoona hugged you protectively.

“I’m just following orders.” He locked the door.

“Whose order?” Yoona asked angrily.

“I can’t tell you, they’ll hurt me” Sweat were forming in on his head and he was getting more and more nervous.

“Oppa, just let us go please” Seohyun pleaded.

 “Sorry girls, I can’t do that. I don’t want to die yet” He said and speed up the car.

 

“Why aren’t they here yet?” Jessica asked worriedly.

Taeyeon was on her phone trying to call Tiffany but it went straight

Please log in to read the full chapter