Chapter 29

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sun shine on the two beautiful bodies on the bed, Jessica slowly opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw your angelic sleeping face. Jessica couldn’t help but be mesmerized by it, no matter how many times she looked at your face. She just watched you sleep peacefully. It wasn’t long until you stirred and open your eyes, only to be met with a lovely stare from Jessica. You blushed thinking about last night and hid your face in Jessica’s chest.

Jessica chuckled and decided to tease. “Baby, are you shy? What happened to my little tiger from last night?”

 You were embarrassed and buried your face even more into Jessica’s chest. Jessica’s body stiffen.

“Baby, stop trying to ” Jessica said huskily. You stopped your action, finally realizing that both of you still don’t any clothes on, feeling her bare skin on yours. Your face burned even more and you tried to push Jessica away but she tighten her embrace.

“Where do you think you are going, baby?” Jessica teased.

Due to Jessica’s tight embrace, your face was buried in her chest again, this time you were aware of it. You nuzzled into it even more and Jessica shuddered.

“B-baby s-stop”

“Why?” you asked innocently. “Since you won’t let me go anywhere, why don’t you feed me some milk unnie? I’m hungry” You smirked and started kissing it gently. Your hands started to move on its own.

“Ok ok, just stop teasing me. Who taught to become such a tease?” You just looked at her innocently answering it with your eyes. Jessica chuckle to herself, ‘of course me.’ Jessica pulled you in for morning kissed before she let go of the hug. You smiled, you wrapped the blanket around your body, leaving Jessica’s body exposed. You blushed but didn’t look away since you actually liked it. You were proud of yourself when you saw the love bites you’ve made all over her beautiful skin.

“Baby, why are you hiding your beautiful body from me?”

“I’m not hiding it from you unnie, I’m hiding it from a certain person name ‘byunsica’” you said and tried to ran away but when your foot came in contact with the floor you stumble and fell on the ground, felling sore in your lower area.

“Unnieeee, this is your fault” you whined and pouted before getting up and walking awkwardly to the bathroom.

Jessica grinned before getting off the bed. You let out a squeal when Jessica suddenly scooped you up in a bridal style. You immediately wrapped your arms around her neck causing the blanket to fall off of you.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” you asked.

“Taking care of you of course, silly” Jessica placed you on the top of the counter near the sink before turning on the water in the Jacuzzi.

Once the water was warm enough, she gently place you in the tub. Jessica got in and placed you on her lap with her arms around your waist, her hands rest on your fabulous tone abs. You lean back into her embrace.

“Just relax baby, you’ll feel better” Jessica said and gently kiss the back of your neck.

The water was warm and relaxing that you just want to stay in there forever.

A moment later, Jessica noticed that your eyes were closed and you were breathing evenly, a smile formed on her face when she realized that you have fell asleep.

“Silly baby” You and Jessica had slept through half of the day already and you still manage to take a nap. Jessica hummed a tune that you liked which put you deeper in your sleep and an unconscious smile form on your lip.

She decided to wake you up when she felt that you have been in the water long enough, not wanting you to catch a cold since you get sick easily.

“Baby~~, wakey, wakey” Jessica cooed and kissed your cheek.

“I don’t want tooooo” you whined.

“The water is getting cold baby, you’ll get sick”

“Why don’t you warm me up then?”

“Since when did you becoming a little byun____?” Jessica raised her eye brow teasingly.

“Since I hang out with byunsica yesterday” you giggled.

“So you like byunsica more than me?” Jessica asked, pretending to be jealous.

You contemplated on how to answer the question seeing Jessica’s hurt expression. If you said you like her more then byunsica will be hurt but if you say you like byunsica more then Jessica will be hurt. ‘ugggh, what am I going to do?’

“Wow you must like so much that you can’t even answer me” Jessica pretended to sob. “Tell me, how is she better than me? Is she good in bed?”

You blushed at the question.

“Is she?” Jessica whispered seductively in your ears and her hands travel down your stomach getting dangerously close to the sacred area.

You shivered at her touch. “U-unnie, s-stop” you grabbed her hands and hold it firmly in place preventing them to go down any further.

“Did you enjoy last night baby?”

You shyly nodded and looked down hiding your red face.

Jessica laughed before leaning forward and gave you a kiss on you rosy cheek.

“Glad

Please log in to read the full chapter