Chapter 25

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and Jessica made your way to the backyard where everyone gathers.

“Where have you been? We were about to go look for you” Taeyeon said.

“Did you have a nice ‘talk’?” Jiyoung’s mom asked, grinning mischievously.

“Auntieeeeee~” you and Jessica whined. “It’s not what you think” She just laughed. You and Jessica’s face were red.

“_______-unnie, come on, it’s time to open presents” Jiyoung said and handed you a present that she got for you.

You unwrapped it and opened the box. You smile at the presents, the box was full of minion stuffs. There were cup, hat, bowl, plate, spoon, pajama, key chains, etc, and all of them have minion on it.

“Thanks, Jiyoungie, you’re the best” you said and gave her a hug.

You opened the present Jiyoung’s mom and your dad got you. Jiyoung’s mom got you a few different cute outfits. They were sweaters, dresses, and some other accessories. She also got you and Jessica a cute couple t-shirt. Your dad got you and ice-cream machine since you love ice-cream so much.

“Thank you” You smiled at them and they smiled back.

The party continued for a while until it was Jiyoung’s bedtime. So you and your unnies excused yourself and head back to the dorm to continue the party.

You sat in a circle with a whole bunch of presents in the middle of the circle.

“Seohyun-ah, you should give maknae your present first since it’s the only innocent one around here” Tiffany whispered to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded. She and Hyoyoen got up and ran to thier room. They, then came out carrying a giant minion that was bigger than you.

“Maknae-ah, happy birthday” Seohyun said and handed you the giant minion and it fell on top of you since it was bigger than you.  Jessica hurriedly lift the minion off of you.

“Are you trying to kill her?” Jessica asked.

You smile widely.

“Thanks Seohyun unnie, I love it”

Hyoyeon patted your head and said “hehe, maknae, just so you know that will be the only innocent thing you’ll get tonight”

You weren’t sure what’s that supposed to mean so you just shrugged it off.

Jessica frowned when she heard that, “What do you mean by that?”

But no one answered her.

“Here open my present, you’ll love it” Sunny said and handed you a big box of present.

You unwrapped it and it was full of alcohols. Your jaw dropped.

“Yah Lee Soonkyu!” Jessica yelled and glared at Sunny.

Sunny just shrugged, “What? She’s old

Please log in to read the full chapter