Chapter 32

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yah! Why do you have to be so perfect?” Yuri was now sitting in your room with Sooyoung.

“Next time, if you’re going to do something like this, tell us first so we can prepare” Sooyoun said.

Jessica just shrugged her shoulder and meronged them.

“Dinner’s ready” Yoona yelled.

All of you gather around the dining table and eat happily. Jessica suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom.

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri just laughed and high-fived each other. You were worried about Jessica, you quickly ran to the bathroom when you notice a half bitten cucumber that was hiding in the egg in Jessica’s plate.

“Unnie, are you ok?” you said and patted her back, while Jessica kept throwing up. There were tears in her eyes. It hurts you to see her in pain like this. Jessica was exhausted, all her energy was drained from throwing up, she was so pale.

“Sica-ah, are you ok?” Sunny came to check up since you were gone for too long.

You carried her to the bedroom, Yoona came running to help you since you looked quite unstable.

“I’ll get you some water” you said and was about to get up but Jessica grabbed your hand.

“I’ll grab it” Seohyun volunteered. All the member were gather in your bedroom now, worried about Jessica’s condition. They knew Jessica didn’t like cucumber, they play pranked on her all the time but Jessica have never really eaten the cucumber. They didn’t know it will be this severed, if she had the cucumber.

Seohyun came back with water and handed to Jessica who obediently drink it.

You glared at the people who was involved, they can only hung their heads low.

“I’m sorry” They felt really bad, they didn’t mean to hurt her like this. It was supposed to just a joke. They looked like they were about to cry.

Jessica just waved her hand assuring them that she was fine. She wanted to release hell-sica but she couldn’t, not when they were like this. She knew they felt guilty and they didn’t mean to hurt her. Beside she knew they would get in lots of trouble from you so there was no need for hell-sica.

“Sica-ah, we’re sorry. We didn’t want it to turn out like this”

“It’s fine, just don’t do it next time or else” Jessica threatened. Jessica held your hand and rub it back and forth with her thumb trying to calm you down.

They gulped seeing your expression, they knew you were trying hard not to explode on them.

“Maknae-ah, we’re sor….”

“GET OUT!!!”

They quickly scrambled out the door, obviously scared of you. Once the door was closed you turned to Jessica with a worried expression. Jessica was amused by how your mood could change so suddenly.

“Baby, I’m fine, don’t need to be upset” Jessica caressed your face.

“But you’re not feeling well”

“I’ll be fine once I get my beauty sleep. Don’t be mad at them, they didn’t mean it. You know they pulled pranks like this all the time”

You pouted when Jessica defended them. You ignored what she said and kiss her.

“Get your beauty sleep unnie” You said and lied on the bed next to her.

Jessica shook her head and smiled at your caring side. She pulled you into her embrace and doze off.

The next morning Jessica was awoken by a loud noise from outsi

Please log in to read the full chapter