Chapter 13

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Baby, what was that all about?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know, they probably confused me with someone else” you replied, looking at anything but Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica didn’t believe you but before she could said anything, the choreographer came in and they started to practice.

You’ve been practicing nonstop for a few hours now, whining could be heard from everywhere in the room.

“One last time and I’ll let you go take a break” the choreographer said

Sweat and exhaustion could be seen on everyone’s face but for the sake of the perfection for the concert, wanting their fans to see the best of their performance, all of you went back to practice, putting the last bit of your energy on the line. Half way through the door to the practice room was open and a group of people walk in and watch you practice.

“Good job girls, let’s take a break” the choreographer said.

All of you looked at the group of people, it was the same group of people that you saw in the lobby. There were at least 15 kids with their parents.

‘They must be touring the building’ you thought as you saw a couple of SM staffs with the group.

“1 2 3, annyeonghaseyo SNSD immida” you greeted the new group of people. Despite being sweaty and tired, you all put a smile on your face, something that come naturally once you’re in this business for quite some time.

“As you can see, even though you’ve made it to debut but you have to work even harder to keep your position in this business. So before you sign the contract, think carefully, if this is what you really want, are you willing to go through all the hardships? This is not an easy road, there will be painful moment and tears will be shed along the way. So if this is not what you really want to do, all of these experiences that you will do from now will only bring you nothing but a painful memories. You have to give up a lot of your life in order to become achieve this dream.” One of the mentor said to the kids. Some kids looked dejected already, some were thinking hard about what the mentor said, some were looking at you with admiration and while some with determination. You and soshi smiled at them.

You were looking at the crowd, trying not to be rude but also trying not to land your eyes on a certain group of people. Jessica had been taking glances at your behaviour and she knew that something is definitely wrong, you have been quiet ever since the incident e

Please log in to read the full chapter