Chapter 6

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was evening when you and Jessica finish your schedule.

“Yoona unnie, can you help me dress up?” you walked into YoonYul’s room, frustrated since you couldn’t find the right dress.

“OMG, snsd’s maknae, the fasionista don’t know what to wear. The world is going to end” Yuri exaggerate. You pouted.

“Yuri unnie, don’t tease maknae” Yoona said and patted the space on her bed, signaling you to sit there, you follow.

“Yoona-ah, I’m your girlfriend but why aren’t you siding with me?” Yuri whined, pretending to be mad.

“Because she’s way cuter than you” Yuri huffed, and you let out a giggle.

“So where are you going that you need to dress up?” Yoona ignored Yuri and turn her attention to you.

“A date”

“With sica-unnie?” You nodded.

“Alright, let see what I can do.” Yoona said and went to look for your clothes.

 

In TaeNy’s room, the same conversation is happening between Jessica and Tiffany.

“ugh, why is it so hard to find the right clothes” Jessica whine, going through Tiffany’s closet after she couldn’t find anything to wear from her own.

“How about this one?” Taeyeon hold up a revealing pink tank top with a ert grin on her face which earn a slap from Jessica.

“Taengooooooo!” Jessica whined. “Byuntaeyeon” Jessica mumble continue to go through the clothes.

“Jessi, I don’t understand. You never had a problem with what to wear before. The only time you have a problem is when you’re taking maknae on a date.” Tiffany said. “Wait, you’re not going to your parents house, you taking maknae on a date aren’t you?” Tiffany eyes the latter suspiciously.

“Ok ok, I’m taking maknae on a date, happy? Now help me find what to wear” Jessica admitted in defeat.

 “Why didn’t you just tell us that you’re taking maknae on a date instead of telling us that you’re going to your parents house?” Tiffany asked still trying to find the clothes that would satisfy Jessica’s taste.

“ooooooooooooh, Jessica is going on a date” Taeyeon teased.

“Because I knew that this was going to happen” Jessica said and pointed at Taeyeon, who just meronged at her. “And it’s not like I’m lying, I am going to my parents’ house” Jessica mumbled. “Seriously, don’t you own anything other than pink?”

“Hey pink is the best” Tiffany defended.

“You know, maknae will like whatever you wear beside you’re just going to take her to your parent’s house” Taeyeon state the fact.

“Yeah but I want it to be special”

“Cause you’re going to introduce her to your parents? Haha, in case you forgot you did that a long time ago” Taeyeon teased.

“YAH KIM TAEYEON!!” Jessica throw a pillow at Taeyeon but she quickly dodge it and meronged at Jessic

Please log in to read the full chapter