Chapter 19

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

There were not that many people at the amusement park since it was already late at night.

“Put on your sunglasses before anyone recognize you” Hyeyeon said.

You looked at her weirdly, “unnie, you want us to wear our sunglasses at this hour? How am I supposed to see if I put on my sunglasses?”

“Oh right, I forgot, hehe. Come on Seobaby, let’s go” Hyoyeon said and ran off with Seohyun.

The rest of you just walked around.

 “Where should we go first?” Tiffany asked.

“Look, let’s go to the haunted house” Yoona said and pointed to the haunted house. They made their way toward the haunted house but Jessica slowed down her pace. There was no way she was going into that house. You noticed Jessica was walking slower since you were holding her hand. You knew she was scared. So you slow down your pace and slowly sneak away from the group and lead her to somewhere else.

“Unnie, let’s go on that one” you said and pointed to the roller coaster. Jessica complied, she just enjoyed spending some alone time with you. Jessica couldn’t help but chuckled at your childishness, you were so happy and excited to go on all the rides and it make her smile. She even ran with you, since you were running one of the ride. She would never run for anything but you. Her hand never left yours the entire time.

“Unnie, I’m tired, let’s go have some ice-cream” you said, tired from all the rides and the running, and pointed to the café.

Jessica smiled and led you to café and order ice-cream for you. Jessica’s smile never left her face. You were enjoying your ice-cream and notice people were staring at Jessica.

Suddenly, your ice-cream wasn’t that good anymore. “Unnie stop smiling” you said irritably.

Jessica frowned, not knowing what cause your mood to turn sour. “What’s wrong baby?”

You put your arm around her waist and pull her closer to you. “People are drooling over your smile” you said sulkily.

Jessica looked around the café and saw people were staring and smiling at her. Jessica laughed. It was cute to her when you were being possessive and Jessica couldn’t stop smiling.

“Unieeee~” you whined when you saw her smile just got wider.

“Baby, I can’t help it if I’m irresistible” And your pout grew bigger, Jessica let out a giggle.

“Come on, let’s go” Jessica put her arm over your shoulder and walk out of the café like what a normal couple would do when they go on dates. Jessica led you to the ferris wheel and you follow unwillingly since you were still sulking.

As soon as the door closed, Jessica seated you on her lap with you facing her and she wrapped her arms around your waist.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” you blushed. Jessica chuckled and tightened her hug. You rested your head on her chest and Jessica kissed your forehead.

“Unnie, your heart is beating really fast” you said.

“It’s beating for you b

Please log in to read the full chapter