Chapter 11

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone was tiredly lying in the living room after their schedule end. Taeyeon who was in charge of making sure that Jessica will go out to the party was thinking of a way to convince Jessica to go out without mentioning anything about the party.

“Hey, how about we’ll go out for dinner?” Taeyeon suggest to everyone and they all agreed except for Jessica.

“You girls go, I’m tired” Jessica said.

“Come on sica-ah, it won’t be fun without you” the member whined

“Please sica-unnie” Yoona throw in her infamous aegyo.

“Alright alright, now stop that aegyo of yours”

They all made their way to the place.

“Why is it so dark? Are you sure it open?” Jessica asked, not sure about the place.

“Of course it open, just hurry up and get in. I’m hungry” Sooyoung said and Jessica rolled her eyes at Sooyoung.

Jessica opened the door and was surprise by Krystal and Sulli who were holding a cake and the members starting singing a birthday song.

“Happy birthday Jessica”

“Thanks girls” Jessica smiled. She looked around the place and her eyes was getting wet. She was touched, the place was beautiful, filled with many decorating and pictures of her and the members all over the place and balloon with all the birthday wishes written on it for her.

“It’s beautiful”

“So you like it?” Sunny asked.

“I love it”

“Good, cause mak…” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon before she could tell Jessica that you were the one who did it. Tiffany reminded Taeyeon that you don’t want Jessica to know. “Oww, nevermind”

Jessica eyed Taeyeon weirdly but she just shrugged it off.

There were music and food and everyone was enjoying themselves. The two shikshins throw themselves at the food table. Jessica kept glancing at the door hoping to see you walk through it. Sure, she was glad that her members were enjoying themselves but she was sad that you weren’t there with her.

“Unnie, aren’t you having fun?” Seohyun asked, noticing that Jessica was quiet.

“I am, Seobaby, don’t worry”

“Come on sica-unnie, let’s go dance” Yoona who was almost drunk dragged her to the dance floor and start dancing weirdly. Jessica just follow, it has been a while since they got some time off and just enjoy themselves.

 

You on the other hand just finished your schedule, it was a long day for you and your manager. You kept bumping into stuff and talking nonsense and your manager can only apologize for your behaviour and make sure that you didn’t hurt yourself.

“oppaaaa, can’t you drive fasterrrrr. Oh look oppa it’s a flying dragon”

Your manager shake his head when he saw it was only an airplane, if he didn’t know better he would have thought that you were drunk. He mentally take note to himself never let you go to your schedule without sleeping ever again.

“We’re here, now get out, I’m taking a week off. Don’t called me” Manager oppa said, who would have thought being a manager would be so hard. Babysitting a few five years old would be better than taking care of these 9 dorky kids who doesn’t act their own age. Even though the people at the set thought that your action were cute but all he could do was looked down on the ground.

“oppaaaa, I’m sorryyyyy, don’t be mad” You said cutely.

“ok ok, I’m not mad but I’m still going to take a week off from all you kids” He smile and left.

You walked around but couldn’t find the door since your mind was not function properly and unintentionally bumped your head with the window because you thought that it was the door. You fall down and cried like a baby and rub your head. You decided to call Krystal.

“Krystal unnie, the door is goneeeeee, I can’t get into the placeeeeeee waahhh” You cried.

“Yah, what happened? Where are you?”

“I’m outside but I can’t find the door to get innnnnnnnnn”

“Wait there” Krystal ran outside to find you on the floor crying like baby while rubbing your forehead cutely.

Krystal rolled her eyes at you and help you up.

“Oh man, you really have gone mad. Didn’t I tell you to get your brain working before coming here? Come on let get you inside.” Krystal help you walk inside since you couldn’t keep your balance.

“sica-unnie’s gonna kill me” Krystal mumble.

“That’s ok as long as she doesn’t kill me, hehehehe”

“How did you get here? You didn’t get

Please log in to read the full chapter