Chapter 3

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were pacing back and forth, still trying to get a hold of Jessica.

“_______-ah, stop walking back and forth, come and have some food, you haven’t had anything all day” Sunny said.

“Sunny unnie, can I borrow you phone?” you asked and Sunny handed you her phone. You called Jessica immediately.

You waited, and she picked up, “sica-unnie….”

She hang up as soon as she knew it was you. You gave it back to Sunny and asked for Yuri phone instead but this time she didn’t even pick up and turn off her phone. So you called Taeyeon instead.

“What’s up maknae” Taeyeon said.

“unnie, can I talk to sica-unnie?” you said.

“and I thought you called me cause you want to talk to me, aish. Sica-ah, maknae wants to talk to you,” then the line went dead.

You sighed, looking at your phone.

“Maknae what’s wrong?” Yuri asked.

“Sica-unnie won’t talk to me” you said sadly.

“Why not?” Sunny asked.

“The picture is all over the internet” you said. Then Hyuna came up to you.

“_______-ah, eat this, I got this for you” Hyuna hand you a lunch box.

“I’m not hungry unnie” you said and walked away. Hyuna looked at you walking away sadly.

“Is it because of the picture?” Hyuna asked.

“Listen, Hyuna, I know you like _______ but she’s with someone else” Sunny said carefully.

“Who?”

“Jessica” Yuri said.

“That’s explain their skinship, she’s never had that much skinship with anyone” Hyuna said sadly.

“I’m sorry” Yuri said.

“Don’t be unnie, I thought that she wasn’t interested in dating and I thought I could change her mind. All these times, I thought she return my feeling but she was just being nice and didn’t want to hurt my feeling. I must have put her in a bad position with Jessica-unnie with the picture”

“Girls let’s get back to filming” the director said.

You sadly, put your phone away and return to filming. You were making food for the cow with Sunny but your mind was only thinking about Jessica and your hand accidentally touch a very hot pot.

“YAH!!! MAKNAE!!!!” You didn’t realize that your hand was burning until Sunny yelled at you and pulled your hand away.

“Sorry” You mumbled. Sunny and Yuri shared a glance of worried.  Sunny help you with your hand and wrap it nicely with a band aid.

“Thanks”

“Be careful next time” Sunny said and the filming continue until 10pm.

“_______ I’m sorry, I didn’t know you’re with Jessica-unnie. I can explain to her that it was an accident” Hyuna said, feeling guilty.

“It’s ok unnie, don’t worry about it” you said and gave her a smile.

By the time your manager came and pick you up it was raining really bad.

“Oppa, can’t you drive faster?” you can’t sit still, knowing that Jessica still hasn’t answer your call.

“This is the fastest I can go, it’s really slippery out there and I can’t see

Please log in to read the full chapter