Chapter 10

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You have been really busy for the past month, your schedules were packed every day and you barely get to see Jessica. Jessica really misses you and she noticed how you rarely spend time with her anymore. She knew that you were busy but you always spend your free time with her, instead for the past month you always went somewhere else after your schedule instead of the dorm. Jessica waited up for you every day but you never came back, and she would ended up falling asleep early in the morning. But for some reason, she always woke up with you in her arm which was weird because she waited up for you till 4am before her body gave out and was woken at 5am by her member except with you sleeping in her arm. Jessica was worried that you’re not getting enough sleep, coming home between those hours and getting less than an hour of sleep every day, only to be woke up and go out to your schedules again. She was also sad that you were neglecting her, every time she called you, you’d said you were busy and hang up.

Just like the other time, you hang up on her again, she couldn’t sleep and she knew you wouldn’t be home anytime soon so she decided to take a stroll in the city. She ended in the shopping mall, expecting to see only a few people since it was really late at night. However, what she did not expect was to see you walking hand in hand and laughing with Krystal.

‘So that’s what you mean by busy’ Jessica thought sadly and walked away. When she reached the dorm she couldn’t help but cry herself to sleep while hugging one your minion in her arms.

 

“Done!” You said happily, looking around feeling proud of yourself. You’ve rented a place for Jessica birthday and you’ve been working on it after your schedule for a month. You were extremely tired after your schedule and the other members offered to help you with the place but you refused since you want do it yourself. They were worried for your health but being the stubborn kid you’re, you always won and they just help you on the side.

“Yah, if I didn’t know better, I thought this was an anniversary not a birthday party” Krystal said.

“You’re just jealous.” You meronged at Krystal. “She’ll like it right?” you asked, not sure if Jessica will like it or not.

“Of course she will, have confidence in yourself, you didn’t skip sleeping for nothing. Besides, it’s you, we’re talking about here, she’ll like anything that you’ll do for her even if you gave her that burnt cake of yours” Krystal said.

“What are you talking about? My cake was not burnt, it was just a little overcook.”

“Yeah right, a “little” overcook. You almost burned my house down” Krystal scoffed.

“Ok ok, I’m sorry but the other one tasted fine right? Maybe, I should have just order the cake” you said unsure.

“It’s going to be fine, stop worrying”

“What if she’s mad at me? What if she won’t forgive me? I haven’t seen her for the whole month”

“Yah what’s wrong with you today? Why are you so negative? Have you gone mad that you can’t think clearly from lack of sleep? If she’s mad at you then you just pull those aegyo of yours, I’m sure she’ll forgive, especially

Please log in to read the full chapter