Chapter 24

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You decided to sleep in today since it was yours and the other members first day off and you’re still tired. You unconsciously snuggle closer to Jessica.

Jessica smiled at your action and kissed your forehead, then your nose, and then your mouth. Jessica was enjoying the kiss but she didn’t expect you to respond to her kissed. She was surprised and pulled away after a while. You opened your eyes. Jessica was embarrassed since she got caught stealing a kiss from you but act like nothing happened.

“Unnie, you know stealing is illegal.” You said, “But since it’s you, I’ll forgive you if you give me a proper kiss” you smile mischievously and puckered your lips.

Jessica chuckled and gave you a kiss. You and Jessica walked out holding hand to the dining room.

“Look at those two love birds, being so sweet in the morning” Sunny teased.

“Morning? It’s more like afternoon already, unnie” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun-ah, just let it go, this midget doesn’t know how to tell time” Jessica said.

They had lunch happily together and now they in the living catching up with each other, chatting and making jokes but all of them is avoiding one topic and eyeing you constantly watching your reaction.

“Do you think she know what we’re doing?” Yuri whispered to Yoona.

“It’s either that or she totally completely forgot about her own birthday” Yoona replied.

Nobody mentioned your birthday or wished you a happy birthday including Jessica, they planned this hidden camera for you and then will surprise you at the party but it’s not going so well since you were happily chatting and not affected that nobody mention your birthday.

“Yah, why is it not working?” Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon. “She’s not even mad or angry or anything.”

“Be patient babe, maybe she’s just holding it in” Taeyeon whispered back.

“Baby let’s go get ready, we don’t want your dad to be waiting” Jessica got up and held out her hand and you took it and got up.

“Where are you guys going?” Sooyoung asked, putting on an innocent face.

“My dad invited us over for dinner” you said and skipping happily to your room with Jessica.

“After you, princess” Jessica opened the car door for you and you giggled.

“Hehe, thanks unnie” you got in the car and Jessica drove to your dad’s house.

You got out of the car and look the house.

“Been awhile” you said.

Jessica grabbed your hand and walked in the front door.

It was quiet, then suddenly the place light up with many colors.

“Happy birthday to you ♪~ Happy birthday to you ♫~ Happy birthday dear _______ ♪~ Happy birthday to you ♫~ wooohooooo” Your dad, Jiyoung and her mom, and the soshi unnies cheered and throw confetti at you.

“Me? It’s my birthday?” you asked. The soshi unnies laughed at you.

“That’s explain why she didn’t have any reaction when we didn’t mention her birthday” Seohyun said.

“Told you she forgot her own birthday” Yoona said.

“So I guessed the plan didn’t work?” Jiyoun

Please log in to read the full chapter