Chapter 21

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and your unnies have been busy for the past few months going back and forth between Korea and Japan for the Japan concerts and your individual schedules. Today was your last concert in Japan and now it was the last song. Yoona had decided to live up to her Im Choding nickname and splashed water at Sooyoung and soon the others joined in. You didn’t feel like getting wet ran around the stage and waving at the fans instead.

You stopped and bended down to fixed your shoelace, oblivious to your surroundings.

*Splashhh*

You can feel that your back was wet. You turned around and saw Sooyoung with a mischievous grin on her face. You turned around and give her your back. You sat down and pouted. Sooyoung didn’t know what to do and approached you, she reached out her arm and poked your shoulder wanting you to turn around and you did.

*Splashhhh*

“Gotcha” you hit her right in the face and quickly ran away laughing, “hahahaha”

“Yah! Get back here, you little monkey” Sooyoung yelled.

Sooyoung chased you and splash you with even more water and now your back was completely soaked. Not to mention you were wearing a white t-shirt and now it’s see through since Sooyoung decided to dump the whole bottle of water on your back.

The fans went wild, they were screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs when they saw your wet and y back. Some were having a nosebleed and some even fainted that they had to be carried out.

The other members were wet too but not completely soaked to make their t-shirt see through.

You weren’t sure what caused the noise to raise up that high since you were busy chasing Sooyoung, trying to get a revenge on her, Yuri and Yoona decided to join in. You thought that they were going to help you but you were wrong, it was everyone for themselves and now they decided to gang up on you.

Jessica, who was busy chasing Seohyun, got startled by the volume of the fan. It was probably louder than the speaker right now. She noticed some fans were having a hard time breathing and some even got a nosebleed while looking at a certain direction. Jessica decided to look in the direction where it got almost every single fans’ attention and she froze.

Her mind completely went blank at the sight of you, soaking wet.

‘y’ she unconsciously her lips. She would’ve literally jumped at you and kiss you right now if they weren’t in the public. Her face was completely red and she thought she was about to have a nosebleed too. The fan’s screaming snap her out of her thought and jealously came to replace it.

‘That body is mine, no one else should see it!!!!’ Jessica thought, if she could locked you up so that nobody will see your body, she would do it without any hesitation.

She quickly made her way toward you and sent deathly glare at Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona who immediately stop and ran away to find another target which turned out to be Taeny.

You jumped a little when Jessica hugged you possessively from behind, preventing anyone from staring at your back. She didn’t care right now if she was going to get wet from your shirt since she was busy sending glares to the fans and immediately the fans stopped screaming and looked scared.

“Unnie, you’re scaring the fans”

“Well who told them to stare at my baby’s y body” Jessica said annoyingly.

“hehehe, unnie don’t tell me you’re jealous” you teased.

“I’m not” Jessica said cooly.

“Really? Then let me go, I have to take revenge on Yoona unnie” you said and tried to walk away from the hug.

“Don’t you dare get out of my hug and exposed your y body to anyone else but me” Jessica threat.

“Then, admit it” you asked innocently, ignoring the threat and put on

Please log in to read the full chapter