Chapter 16

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was still early in the morning but the members including Jessica were in the living room, everyone was drowning with their own thoughts. There were sitting in their girlfriends embrace. They couldn’t sleep, a lot of things were on their mind. They were worried about you. They felt guilty, they’ve been together with you for a very long time but they never bother asking you about your family. They didn’t even bother suspect anything, when your family never show up to support you, in fact that none of them have even met your family before. When they all have a gathering with everyone’s family you would always tell them that your family were busy and they didn’t give it much thought. During those gatherings, you always be smiling, that’s why no one suspect anything, no one realized that those smiles are just a mask to cover up all your pain.

“urgg, how could I be so stupid?” Taeyeon ruffle her hair in frustration.

“Why didn’t I pay more attention to her” Jessica blame herself.

The other members’ condition were not much different.

 

Your eyes were sore since you cried really hard last night, you didn’t want to open them but something was missing. You rolled around the bed trying to find your source of comfort but couldn’t. You woke up to an empty bed with no sign of Jessica. The feeling of waking up to an empty house came back. You started to panic, tears were already forming in your eyes. You quickly got out of your room to find Jessica. As soon as you saw her, you quickly jumped on her and hold on to her tightly like she would disappear if you didn’t. Jessica who was sitting on the sofa got up when she saw you but was surprise when you jumped on her, causing her to fall back down. You buried your face in Jessica’s neck and cried. Jessica was alarmed by your action, she patted your back and soothed you.

“Baby, it’s ok” She continued to patted your back until she felt the you have calm down and stopped crying. “What’s wrong baby?” Jessica asked gently.

“I *sniff* woke up *sniff* but you *hiccup* weren’t there *hiccup*..”

“shhh, I’m here, I’m not going anywhere”

Seeing you in this condition, they weren’t sure if you telling them your past was a good idea. Although, they don’t want you to keep things all to yourself but seeing how much it affect you, they had this selfish thought that it would have been better to have you buried your past than seeing you hurt like this. They’d prefer seeing you’re happy even if it’s not real. They can’t stand it when you’re this hurt and fragile, their hearts clenched in pain, seeing you in tears. But they knew it was for the better, you have been keep it in for too long, they are willing to share your pain with you.

“_______-ah, I’m sorry” Taeyeon said.

“We’re sorry” the rest of your unnies followed.

You looked up from Jessica’s neck and wiped your tears cutely.

“Baby, don’t do that in front of the others, you’re too cute to resist” Jessica said and kiss your cheek. You smiled at Jessica.

You looked at the other unnies with confusion, “Sorry for what??”

They found your confusing look so adorable and would have let out a squeal if they were in a different circumstances.

“For not paying attention to you, you have kept all those painful memories all by yourself and we didn’t even know anything when we would have known if we pay more attention to you”

“We’re bad unnies, we didn’t even know about your past”

“We should have taken better care of you”

“Why a

Please log in to read the full chapter