Chapter 14

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were walking down the hall where the trainee usually hang out, you were planning to check on someone and leave quietly but then you came across one of the hallway with a group of trainees. You saw the person you were looking for was being corner by the other big kids. The little girl was scared and hoping that someone would come and help her.

“What are you guys doing?” you asked, glaring at the kids in front of you.

The kids looked at you and quickly ran away.

“Are you ok? Did they hurt you?” You asked the girl.

“I’m ok, thank you.” The little girl said and smile at you. “You’re my _______ unnie right?”

You sighed before looking back at the girl and held out your hand, “come on, let’s go eat, I’m hungry” you said, pretending not to hear the question.

You lead her back to the practice room where all your other members were having some food.

“Oh maknae, tell me you didn’t kidnap her” Sooyoung said dramatically.

The girl let out a giggled and introduce herself “Annyeonghasayo, Jiyoung immida, I’m 12 years old and I’m a new trainee here”

“Ahhhh, so cute” soshi member squeal. “you don’t have to be formal, just called us unnie”

“Ne” Jiyoung said with a wide smile on her face.

“She’s as cute as maknae,” the members let out another squeal.

You rolled your eyes at them and puff your cheeks while walking toward Jessica. Jessica chuckle knowing what you want, she pinch your cheeks and give it both a kiss, “of course, you’re the cutest to me” and a smile reappear on your face.

“So where did you kidnap Jiyoungie from?”  Hyoyeon asked.

“Some kids were bullying her”

“Are you ok?” Seohyun asked.

“Ne, _______ unnie helped me”

“Wait, what were you doing near the trainees practice room?” Sunny asked

“Umm, I was just passing by”

“But you never go that way” Yuri stated.

You just shrugged and eat your food.

“Jiyoung-ah do you want some ice-cream?” you asked. Jiyoung nodded cutely.

“Here you go” you handed your favourite ice-cream to her and finding another flavor for yourself.

“yah, you never give that ice-cream to anyone but Jessica and now you’re giving it to Jiyoungie? How come you never give it to me” Yoona pretend to cried.

You stuck your tongue out at Yoona and continue eating your ice-cream.

You and the members were having fun playing with Jiyoung.

“unnie, I have to go, my dad is going to be here soon” Jiyoung said with a pout.

“Aweee, don’t be sad, you can come and visit us anytime” Tiffany said and give her a kiss on the cheeks. “Can unnie have a kiss?” Tiffany asked and pointed at her cheeks.

Little Jiyoung shook her head shyly and the rest laugh at Tiffany.

“What about unnie?” Taeyeon asked and pointed at herself. Jiyoung shook her head.

“We’re not letting you leave if you don’t give one of us a kiss” Yuri said.

“Pick your favourite unnie and give her a kiss and we’ll let you leave” Yoona said.

You shook your head at the prankster couple.

“Jiyoug-ah, you don’t have to listen to them, you can just leave” you said. “Can you go back by yourself? You know what I walk you back” you asked Jiyoung but change your mind, not wanting her to get bully again.

You grabbed Jessica with one hand while held out the other for Jiyoung. Jiyoung ended up being in the middle of you and Jessica.

Please log in to read the full chapter