Last Day of Training

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

I woke up and welcomed the day. Not because the day was beautiful but because today was our 30th day of training, meaning that tommorow we get to go back to school and I get to see Yoona. *Sigh* 

I went into the shower and thought back to the last time I saw Yoona. The fair. Ughh I embarrased myself so bad. I wonder what she thinks of me now. She probably thinks i'm some ert who wants her only for her "." Gosh I feel like such an idiot. I stood in the shower and face palmed myself. What an idiot, I thought to myself. I let the droplet's of water pour onto my back and stood there for a minute.

I got out of the shower and put some clothes on. The whole band got into the van and we headed towards the Woolim dance studio. Once we got there we went in and started to stretch. Our trainer put us in groups and I was put with Hoya and Woohyun.

We stretched and in the beginning of our training it would be a lot of pain, but over time it felt like nothing. "Sooo...are you guy's ready to go back to school?" Woohyun asked us while stretching. "ugh, no" Hoya replied. "and you?" Woohyun said turning to me. "uhh...yea, sure" I said unsure of what to say. I mean don't get me wrong i'm excited to see Yoona but the bullying I DO NOT MISS, not one bit. "Well it shouldn't be that bad I mean we'll all have eachother's backs." Woohyun replied. Wait what? "What do you mean?" I said confused. "Were going to the same school your going to L, the manager said it would be better if we were all together." Hoya said smiling. "Aren't you excited!" Woohyun said cheering. I looked at them and smiled. Finally I would have some friends who would back me up. "I only have one condition though" I said with a serious face. "What?" they both said. "None of yall are to get close to my crush, no one." I said. They both laughed. "Who's your crush?" Woohyun said while wiggling his eyebrows. I looked at him and said "Im Yoona." They both stared at me in shock. "Wait a minute, are you talking about the Im Yoona who is the visual for Girls Generation!?" Hoya asked. "Yup." "Dude she is gorgeous, all the girls are!" Woohyun said. "I can't believe they go to your school!" Hoya said still in shock. "Oh uhh also another thing" I said. "what?" they both asked looking at me. "Most of the members from Super Junior go the school as well, and for the record they are not nice" I said. They both looked at me and stared with wide eyes. "Really, no way" Woohyun said under his breath. "Alright guy get into your positions!" the trainer yelled. "I can't wait for tomorrow" Hoya said and Woohyun agreed. God for some reason, now I don't want this day to end at all.

Yoona POV

I'm sitting in my desk and i'm looking at the teacher, pretending that i'm listening to what she's saying. In reality I have no idea what she's saying. Its been 15 days since the last time I saw L. 

flashback

"I miss you" L whispered to me. Oh my go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter