The Truth

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV 

I got into my car and drove towards the cafe to meet up with Myungsoo. His voice seemed very serious over the phone. What if he wants to break up with me? No Yoona. L loves you. 

I arrived at the cafe and got out of my car. As I walked towards the entrance I saw L in the far corner. I'm getting really nervous. I walked towards where he was.

His head was down so I couldn't see his face expression. As I got closer, I started to get more nervous. He looked very serious. GOD PLEASE, don't let him break up with me.I don't know what I would do without L. I sat in the seat infront of him. "Hey" I said to him with a smile. "uh hi" he muttered not even bothering to look at me. I was starting get even more concerned. We made eyes contact but he swiftly looked away and looked at his side.

"So you wanted to talk to me?" I asked him. He looked at me with cold eyes. "Yea." he said.

I nodded my head. Please don't break up with me L. "Well...what is it?" I asked him. He looked at the ground and opened his mouth to say something. "I.." he said and paused. He looked out the window and he seemed to be in deep thought. 

"L whatever you need to say, I promise i'll do my best to understand" I said to him. He looked at me and tilted his head to one side giving me a "oh really?" face expression.

He looked out the window once agian. 

"It's just that i'm afraid of how you will react" he said. 

"L it's ok, please tell me" I said trying to making eye contact with him.

He looked away and from the corner of my eye I saw that his eyes were tearing up. Oh no.

"L please tell me, no matter what I will always love you" I said to him.  He made eye contact with me and scratched his head as if he were trying to find a good way to tell me what was on his mind.

"uhh..." he started and sighed. "Yoona I....." he said pausing. He was killing me with his silence.  He took a deep breath. "I uhhh.......have to leave with my band to korea, and I know that you and s.m are going to stay in The States for a while" he said. I gave him a confused look. "uhh yeah..." I said. "So I just wanted to ask you on where you stand" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Do you want to keep going with this relationship or do you not want to be in it anymore" he said surprising me. I looked at his eyes. He had a poker face. "What do you want?" I asked him. "me? well uhh.....I want to.....be with you forever" he said looking at the ground. That had to be the sweetest thing that I've ever heard. I blushed, turning red. "As do I" I said to him. He smiled at me and nodded his head. "Good" he said.

We exited the cafe and we walked to my car. Apparently L had ran all the way to the cafe. I gave him my key's so that he could drive. He opened the passenger seat for me and I thanked him. He opened the door to the drivers seat and started the engine. 

We drove towards the apartment. I hope me and L will stay strong on our long distance relationship.

 

4 months later

Myungsoo POV

It's been 4 months into Yoona and I's relationship. It's been going very well minus the small arguements that we have once in a while. But other than that, were good. Only thing is that I haven't seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter