The office

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

Whatever. Yoona is mine.

So i'm here on the dance floor with the girl of my dreams and i'm having the time of my life. "I didn't think you would come" Yoona said to me. I looked at her and nodded. "Well...Surprise" I said smiling. She looked at me in the eyes and said "I'm sorry." I hugged her while we danced and said "It's ok." I mean seriously how could I not forgive the girl that I love. She layed her head on my shoulder and I smiled to myself. I guess I do have a chance after all. I held her while we danced to the slow song and breathed in her scent. Then out of nowhere I saw Hyungsik waving his hands at me. 'leave me alone' I mouthed to him. He made more gestures and I had no idea what he was talking about. Wait. Oh . THE JOB!  "Uhhhh...... Yoona I have to go" I said to Yoona. She looked at me confused. I pulled away from her and ran towards Hyungsik. I caught up with him and said "What's wrong?" He looked at me like I was retarded. "There were some complications with the job" he said to me. "What?!" I said.  "Look just foget about it, were not doing the job tonight; Woo Bin already left." He said. I looked at him in surprise. "So what are we supposed to do now?" I asked him. "Hmmm...maybe if we find his office we can find something to help us find the information that we need." he said nodding his head. "um, ok" I said. We both headed to the basement since Hyungsik said that would look like a place where people hide their deepest darkest secret's. I don't know.

We went into the basement and I couldn't believe my eyes. Hyungsik was right, Mr. Im's office was in the basement. Aishh that kid is smart. "Yeah! We found it!" Hyungsik cheered. "Calm down" I said and we started to search. We searched and searched, it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I went in through his cabinets and found....a camera. You may not know this about me but I love camera's. I love to take photos. Yea. It's my thing.... "Hey look what I found" I said. "A pepsi?" Hyungsik asked me. I looked at him like he was a retarded. "What a pepsi? Why would I find a pepsi?.......I found something better, a camera!" I said excited. "Oh" Hyungsik said. "I want a pepsi" he said looking at me. I was fully concentrated on the camera.

"Hey how about you make use of that camera and take a picture of me" Hyungsik whined. "But they'll see the picture" I said. "Then just take it, I mean it's just a camera." He said. No that's wrong, I thought to myself. "Take a picture of me!" Hyungsik whined. "Alright" I said pointing the camera towards him. He did the most stupid thing ever and started posing like an idiot.

I took the picture and looked him like he was retarded.

"Alright we have to stop messing around we need to find the information" I said to him. "Ughhhh ok" he said. Out of nowhere my phone started to vibrate. I grabbed my phone and saw that someone texted me. 

From: Yoona (My dream girl)

~L where are u? why did u leave?~

Uh oh. "Ok we seriously need to hurry up." I said to Hyungsik. "Why?" he said and at the same time we both heard some people coming down the basement. ". " Hyungsik said looking at me. Both of us stood there like idiots not knowing what to do. The door opened and we were trying to put all the stuff back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter