Hospital

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

Yoona POV

I stayed at the hospital all night. Right now I don't car about sleeping or eating. All I care about is Myungsoo. I don't care if Taecyeon is mad at me, including my father. All I want to do right now is be with Myungsoo. I looked at him while he was laying on the bed motionless. He has'nt woken up for 2 days. I held his hand, waiting for him to come back. Please don't leave me Myungsoo. 

Flashback

2 days ago

"Yoona where are you going?" Taecyeon said to me. "I'm going to the hospital with Myungsoo" I said walking away. 

Out of nowhere Taecyeon grabbed me. "Yoona just let him go! You should be with me right now" he yelled. I looked at him in shock. 

"I'm sorry" I said to him and turned away. He grabbed me again and forced his lips onto mine. I shoved him away from me and slapped him. 

"Listen to me and listen to me very carefully, I love L, I will alway's love L no matter what, so whether you like it or not, i'm going with Myungsoo to the hospital because I LOVE him." I said and left him standing there.

End of Flashback

L please come back to me. Please. It's been two day's since you were shot and your still not awake. Please just don't leave me here. I had told the members of SNSD that I wouldn't be able to come back for our tour. They understood me and told me that I could take all the time that I had wanted. 

God. I feel like such a . L was doing all of these things, just to protect me and how do I repay him? By trying to get him in jail! What is wrong with me! I held on tightly to his hand. 

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said and I turned to see who it was.

Yuri. "Hey I how are you?" She said to me. With that I could'nt hold in my tears anymore. I ran to her and held on to her, crying. 

"He has'nt woke up yet Yuri! I don't know what I'll do if he .....if he dies." I said sobbing. 

"Everything's going to be ok Yoona, we just need to....wait" She said hugging me. I wept on her shoulder and nodded.

"Listen Yoona you need to eat and rest ok" Yuri said looking at me. 

"No I can't leave Myungsoo here" I said to her. 

"Yoona you at least need something to eat, I promise it will only take 30 minutes" She pleaded. 

I looked at L. He was still laying on the bed motionless.

"Ughhh fine, but we need to hurry up though" I said in defeat. 

"Of course" Yuri said nodding.

"Alright go on without me, I need to get my stuff" I said. Yuri nodded and went out the door. I walked over to the chair that I was seated at and got my purse and sweater. I walked over to L and gave him kiss on the cheek. (Yea I know it's weird to kiss someone who is unconcious but what if you were in this situation huh?)

I walked out the door and Yuri and I got into her car.

"Alright how about let go get some chinese, then we'll go get some frozen yogurt" She said smiling.

I managed to give her a smile and nodded in agreement.

It has'nt been 5 minutes yet and I already miss being by Myungsoo's side.

Myungsoo POV

The next thing I knew everything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter